test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My tab/unstoppable not working!

yomiadeboyomiadebo Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
i would like to know why my tab is not working and my unstoppable is not shown in it's place!!!
Answer this immediately pls...
Post edited by yomiadebo on

Comments

• loodanloodan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1 im soooo angry
  • yomiadeboyomiadebo Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    u have same problem too?
  • walkergirl93walkergirl93 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same problem here. SW with no curse ability.. very aggravating
    edited April 2015
    omg they better fix this fast, it p's me off when i click tab and remember nottings there...
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    One way to resolve these issues is to use the free respec granted to all players. Open your powers page, click respec button and use the Free Respec provided. If you do not have a free respec or have already used yours, please reach out to our support team at support.arcgames.com
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    One way to resolve these issues is to use the free respec granted to all players. Open your powers page, click respec button and use the Free Respec provided. If you do not have a free respec or have already used yours, please reach out to our support team at support.arcgames.com

The problem stems from people who were already in the process of using their free respec in between the launch and the crash yesterday. Nobody reporting this issue should have it anymore, and incidentally, even if they did... it utterly blows to tell people that they have to waste their perk to fix Cryptic's screwup.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • kkmcoodleskkmcoodles Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Exactly... I was using my free respec when the servers crashed... now the free respect is gone and so is my tab function... I've sent in a ticket, but as the volume must be ridiculously high right now, i'm not expecting to hear anything for awhile... unfortunately my GWF is pretty much useless until something gets done... but i'll survive, maybe :-)
  • bigbird191bigbird191 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Has anyone heard back about this issue yet? I used my respec and then the servers went down. A GF currently without mark :(
    I am sure support is very busy at the minute and I can survive without mark for a while yet but it's definitely going to be needed for running dungeons at 70 :)
  • ukdecayukdecay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    akromatik wrote: »

I did contact support but how long are we expected to wait to fix our characters? I sent it after the servers went up (the second time)
    edited April 2015
    It's been two days now... has anyone heard anything back from "support" regarding this issue ??
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I almost feel guilty that my Unstoppable is working and yours isn't.

However, this is another place that they knocked players back.. took away Destroyer's Purpose and added in what, two or three more Paragon feats to do in order to get it back... it takes forever for my Determination to build back up, so I find myself rarely using it now.

But that seems to be the theme for Mod 6: handicapping characters.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
    edited April 2015
    I am seriously getting very frustrated in having a bugged tab mechanic, this needs to be sorted out immediately! Its very game breaking and ruins the experience of playing the new mod without this function. Please address this very very soon! Don't try to tell me to go to support, i have been waiting 2 days and no reply!
    Of all things to patch you patched invoke...really...i consider that the last thing to be patched for such a cause...
  • walkergirl93walkergirl93 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Agreed, and now to top off having a broken warlock (no tab ability) everytime i try to load into game i get no farther than the freaking neverwinter screen. work fine before update, and now doesnt work at all.. submitting a ticket is useless, it wont be answered until the second tuesday of next week.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    You'll need to contact Support, as the issue is only fixed with a full respec.
    edited April 2015
    Ive contacted support, 3 different times. Supoort still has not gotten back to me yet and ive now been waiting since tuesday... Next suggestion please... Im all ears..
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Ive contacted support, 3 different times. Supoort still has not gotten back to me yet and ive now been waiting since tuesday... Next suggestion please... Im all ears..

Suggestion: Stop making multiple tickets, as this will cause the system to detect spam, merge or close them, and put you at the back of the line.
    edited April 2015
    I had to sumbit mutiple tickets as the first ticket i submitted from in game never even made it to support, and the one the chat agent submitted never showed up until after i had submitted a third one. so once again, i had valid reason for submitting mutiple tickets as i am trying to figure out how to resolve the issue. theres no need for you to come after me in chat when im having the same issue as everyone else, and apparently support has decided to ignore it
    edited April 2015
    Seriously, so now my comments about having already contacted support mutiple times are being deleted??

I didn't say anything about deleting tickets.

Anyways... are you filing it as a Bug report or a Support Ticket? Bug reports do not go to the GMs. They go to the QA Team and do not get responses.

Check here to see if your ticket is listed, if it isn't listed there, you filed it as a Bug report and that is why you're not getting a response.
    edited April 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    I didn't say anything about deleting tickets.

Anyways... are you filing it as a Bug report or a Support Ticket? Bug reports do not go to the GMs. They go to the QA Team and do not get responses.

Check here to see if your ticket is listed, if it isn't listed there, you filed it as a Bug report and that is why you're not getting a response.

ive now filed both a bug report, spoke to live chat, which they then filed a support ticket, and then i myself filed another support ticket, none of which have been responded to. so really i am at a loss as to what to do now. I have contacted support, and been ifnored now for 2 days. I have put real money into this game, for a character i cannot use until it is fixed, and have no idea when or if it will be fixed. I have contacted live support chat to be told to submit a ticket after already having done so in game, and all of this has done me no good.
    edited April 2015
    ive now filed both a bug report, spoke to live chat, which they then filed a support ticket, and then i myself filed another support ticket, none of which have been responded to. so really i am at a loss as to what to do now. I have contacted support, and been ifnored now for 2 days. I have put real money into this game, for a character i cannot use until it is fixed, and have no idea when or if it will be fixed. I have contacted live support chat to be told to submit a ticket after already having done so in game, and all of this has done me no good.

Then you've done all you can do for now. You'll need to wait, and as the support site says, they're experiencing a high volume of tickets, so it will take longer than usual to get a response.
    edited April 2015
    done it 4 times, still getting pointless replys!
    edited April 2015
    This should be of highest priority...it is seriously game breaking...!
  • bigbird191bigbird191 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guys. I got a response. I cannot say the contents of the message on here but trust me you will be very happy with the service you will receive when they get to you. It took just over 1 day for my ticket. Customer service sorted problem as soon as they got to me. Relax :)
    edited April 2015
    that's good to hear, but it's been 3 days now since support acknowledged that they had received my ticket... has anyone else heard anything at all back from them ....
  • ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My GWF tab Unstoppable still works, sort of. It seems to be VERY SLUGGISH in taking control though. Timing is more critical now than before.
  • zaarakizaaraki Member Posts: 13
    edited April 2015
    I submitted a ticket about my missing tab power (warlock curse) 2 days ago. I got response to use the full character respec provided which is the whole reason i am missing my tab power in a first place :D . So yeah that didnt help at all, so now i have to wait another couple of days to get response on my updated ticket again :P , funny life
    edited April 2015
    For all of you who are saying you've made tickets but haven't gotten a response:

Did you perhaps make it as a Bug Report and not a GM Help/Support Ticket? Bug Reports go to a different team, the QA Team, and not the Game Masters. To check if you made it as a GM Help/Support Ticket, please go here and look to see if it is in your list of Support Tickets. If it is in there, then you're all set and just need to wait for a GM to help you.

Otherwise, if it is not there, you made it as a Bug Report and won't be getting a response. In this case, please file an Actual GM Help/Support ticket and do not choose or even say that it is a bug in the process. Instead, say that it is an "issue" that you need a GM to come and resolve for you.

Lastly, making multiple GM Help/Support Tickets will only compound the wait time for you if the system detects your duplicate tickets as spam. The system will detect these and merge them in their system, placing you at the back of the line, which at this time is VERY long, as they are experiencing an increased amount of GM Help Tickets.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]

edited April 2015
    zaaraki wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket about my missing tab power (warlock curse) 2 days ago. I got response to use the full character respec provided which is the whole reason i am missing my tab power in a first place :D . So yeah that didnt help at all, so now i have to wait another couple of days to get response on my updated ticket again :P , funny life

Did you check to see if they credited you with another free respec token?
  • rodrant64rodrant64 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My ticket's been unresolved for 4 days now. Luckily it's just my Paladin and the tab power isn't very crucial for leveling, but at some point I think I'm going to need it.
    Just call me Rod. Member of Grievance!
    CW: Rodrant Turnbul
    TR: Rodran
    DC: Rodrat
    GWF: ROARdrant TurnBRAWL
    Other GWF: Shieldrant
    HR: Bowdrant
    SW: Wardrant Turnlock (my main!)
    OP: Paladrant (on Preview!)
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you are still having issues with Unstoppable, are you using the new class feature Wrathful Determination? This is the only thing that bugged my Tab after a few times that I activated it which I fixed by simply changing to another class feature and doing a few atttacks to a dummy (or any mob). It worked for me, maybe it helps you.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance