What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.45.20150317a.6

2»

Comments

• mousi21mousi21 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1 Loading.........................
    GameClient.exe has stopped responding, Wait for the program to respond / close the program.

After several minutes of waiting (5 times over ), program closed and "moan" typed
    Appreciate a "yes we are aware and working on it" response in the interim of it being fixed PLEASE! :)
  • booggie2007booggie2007 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem here. Server status says it is up, but game freezes on the Neverwinter loading screen then crashes out after a fw minutes. Anyone hear of a fix happening any time soon?
  • billnyesciencegybillnyesciencegy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I too have that problem of crashing at the load page. I even uninstalled/re-installed the game to no avail.
  • medunitzeroonemedunitzeroone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited April 2015
    chrcore wrote: »
    I can't even get past the loading screen so I guess it doesn't really matter what they fixed or didn't fix.....

Same, game crashes during Neverwinter load screen after Cryptic screen. Got nothin.
  • saraibresaraibre Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm having a lot of load time after the Cryptic Screen when it tries to load the game. While the game does eventually load, if I happen to click on the window, it stops responding entirely. The game eventually loads if I leave it be for a few minutes, but it definitely wasn't doing that before the last update. Also my Ring of the Dragonslayer hasn't scaled in power at all, it's still stuck on a level one equipment level.
  • ontrix1ontrix1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    User Interface
    • Invocation: Resolved an issue with Invocation that would cause the timer to not reset properly in some cases.
    • Leaderboard: Resolved an issue with the Leaderboard displaying the wrong statistic data in some cases.[/COLOR]
    Invocation is really broken now. Not only did it not reset after last night, but it is no longer adding to the count of the times invoked. Someone please take a look at it.

Thank you,

Terry
  • msmeaniemsmeanie Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fatal Error:Direct3D driver returned error code (DXGI_ERROR_DEVISE_REMOVED) while creating vertex buffer. Technical Details:D3D Device removed due ti DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG 0x887a0006
  • dionkiritodionkirito Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well done Cryptic.
    Just as the launch of the module made playing a big pain for me due to massive fps drops up to 5-10 even on lowest settings, this time you decided to deal the finishing blow to my game experience. The game won't even work hanging on the Neverwinter logo! :(
  • flujn8rflujn8r Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Anyone else having the mechanic power (the tab button by default) unusable? I can't even slot unstoppable into it and I'm crippled as a GWF without it.
  • tomiri2525tomiri2525 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    most mmo when they do big content patches always have issues like this im not really surprised i just wish they would acknowledge some other issues like how scaling breaks the more levels you get i hope when i hit 70 that my issues for the most part go away as for objects such as the ring of the dragon slayer i think when you hit 61 the ring and others see you as level 0
  • yatzolyatzol Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    LOL didn't fix the inaccurate mitigation calculations? Didn't fix the mob dmg in t1 amd t2 dungeons? Why are you focused on non game breaking things when you have so many like the above mentioned or the fact the LVL 70 weapons do not apply their bonuses showing ??? for dmg amounts, Class features on gwf do not work at all like weaponmaster no stacks no application of even what its suppose to from being slotted.
  • warlord625warlord625 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    so i just patched my game yesterday the 9th of April and now i cant join the game it keeps crashing and when it does i verify integrity with steam and it just does the same thing again and again please fix or help me fix... Thanks.
  • loodanloodan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Tab skills not working!!!
  • tomiri2525tomiri2525 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    warlord625 wrote: »
    so i just patched my game yesterday the 9th of April and now i cant join the game it keeps crashing and when it does i verify integrity with steam and it just does the same thing again and again please fix or help me fix... Thanks.

Your only hope is to keep trying sometimes i get in right away others i have to reload a half dozen times... it will likely be that way until they patch what ever causes it. but the game is nearly broken to the point of unplayable right now it is as if they shoved this out with out fixing anything in an alpha form i see this kinda **** from ea all the time... and cryptic doesnt do much better.
  • southsnowsouthsnow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well that patch can bugger off!
    Gameclient.exe stops responding now after this latest patch.

A lot of people are having the same issue. I hope you guys will be correcting this fairly soon?
  • ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yep. Invocation seems completely broken now. The reset did not occur as stated and so no invoking.

Before I was eventually able to invoke when I got to my usual 24 hour invocation time from pre-Mod 6. Maybe it's now tied to the time of my 6th invocation of the sequence?
  • daggon87daggon87 Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ixotl wrote: »
    Maybe it's now tied to the time of my 6th invocation of the sequence?
    It's not for me as I'm way past this time. The time it says it will reset is the good one, but it is just not resetting.

So invocations are broken (more than before the patch).
    Devs, you certainly have an impressive validation process, but it could take a few improvements.
    Olaf, freelance guardian fighter.
    Enorla, Oh so devoted cleric.
  • echeydeecheyde Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    7 character can not make invocations with any of them
  • wlinazwlinaz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not sure why they used a different format then the dailies.

"You can accept this quest in ##hrs ##min."
    Should have been, "You can invoke in ##hrs ##min."
    Not 3am. 3am where? PST, GMT, Mars North Pole?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wlinaz wrote: »
    Not sure why they used a different format then the dailies.

"You can accept this quest in ##hrs ##min."
    Should have been, "You can invoke in ##hrs ##min."
    Not 3am. 3am where? PST, GMT, Mars North Pole?

If it says 3am, it should be 3am your local time.

Mine was supposed to be 4am my local time, which is when my other daily quests reset.

You know, if it had actually worked....
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • tanksouptanksoup Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    can you get my game working, I have tried all the suggestions none work
  • hydropaunichydropaunic Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    PEOPLE CANNOT EVEN LOAD THE GAME AFTER THE LAST PATCH. THESE ISSUES ARE IRRELEVANT. NO POINT IN FIXING A GAME THAT THE A LARGE NUMBER CANNOT EVEN LOAD. Please do address this issue. Myself and many others (there are many threads) have been unable to load the game past the "Material Files Reloaded" screen ever since the 2015-04-09 patch.
  • lordeguaxinimlordeguaxinim Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can't Invoke
  • warlord625warlord625 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    please can some one fix it i finally had the time to play it but now i cant so many people are having this problem if u want to keep people playing this game this problem should be resoled first and be the most important. and if u do not know what it is then here you go nobody can connect to game client since the April 9th patch
  • oldkitcholdkitch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    <removed - if you cannot be respectful, then please do not post. ~Zeb>
    Handbasket? I thought this was a spaceship!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Folks, this thread is not for reporting issues. There are already threads on most of these things. Please use them.

For Invoke issues, please see what panderus had to say, here.

As well, for those with Loading Screen issues, use this thread.

Those with the Direct 3D client crashes, please use this thread.

Those with an Unusable Tab Function, please use see this post. You'll need to file a GM Help Ticket.

Lastly, for those with Authentication error issues, please use this thread.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.