test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck at Neverwinter Sign after the patch (CAN'T LOGIN)

Comments

• cabalhellraisercabalhellraiser Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    well was gonna go back to the gateway, at least do something fun with the game.. nope...
    Neverwinter Gateway is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.

now its down too

This game is taking a big ole deuce today...
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • ryuk2323ryuk2323 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    you lucky i cant get so far as you and i dam hates NW when the do know there will be so dam many problems so why upg the game and ppl dont likes it
  • doncatoblepasdoncatoblepas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

Same here :/
  • andybones65andybones65 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    another day with stupid server problems,have not played a descent day without some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> happening.
    Mod 6,what a joke
  • hosgordhosgord Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Its like they did not have an whole month to get ready for the launch and fix all the bugs, but wait, they do have more than one month for that?!?!?! so they really suck!!! I feel sad for those who spend real money on this junk game...
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    both live and preview server gateway's are down as well now..
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • cabalhellraisercabalhellraiser Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm loggin in now
  • godhand83godhand83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I got it to work for me, all I did was delete the user name and password from the client, then re-entered all the info back into the client, and Poof! it logged me in and started to patch. or it could of been a fluke lol.
  • t8xt8x Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Click on options (on the launcher) and turn on safe mode. It was able to authenticate for me and the launcher is now updating.
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    We're looking into this. Some people are reporting that they have better luck starting the game in Safe Mode first and then logging in again.

Just trying to add a bit of info: I 'pre-patched' by updating Neverwinter Preview server before the game went down for maintenance. Did not attempt to log in until around 2:00 P.M. EDT. What time is this for you? Check here!

I got an immediate message "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out". There was no attempting to load, or hanging, or anything. Saw your message, attempted both a Safe Mode Login (immediately got the same message) and even tried verifying files.

Gateway also said was down -

Oh, Hallelujah! Just got the game to start verifying files, and the Gateway opened for me. Hopefully it will load me into the game afterward. Need to grab as many professions as I can in case I get booted.

Good fast work if it's fixed for all! Thanks
  • absolynavi3absolynavi3 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue here:

Stuck on loading screen (the progress stop on "Material files reloaded" and the program stops responding....)

Tried Safe Mode anf few other things and it didn't help.

Still waiting to play since patch...
    KUuXsKu.jpg
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    We're still looking into the login issues, hang in there folks.

• zenzebzenzeb Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    break game, make mad, y u make mad? i bite!
  • fatgunsfatguns Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    k this is awfull first stuck on loading screen now i ****ing crashing every time i try to log in WTF
    Stuff like didint hapen before this release...first and awfull mod...now cant even log in...gj criptics....now lets wait for fakeinfo...
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    waiting long time on neverwinter loading worked for me
  • dianafarhandianafarhan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am having the same problem - game client.exe not responding message during loading right after login, did reinstalling(drivres up to date) which took me 6 hours. APP crashed. If anyone know any other solutions please do reply me.
    edited April 2015
    warpet,How did it worked for you? can pls share how it actualy did? rite after pressing play button it will load and the game client crash box popping up , how different was it for you? What are the things you did before launching again, please do share this info, it might help other ppl. Thank you
  • cathenriacathenria Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hmm, well it is nice to know that I am not the only one having this issue. I get to the loading screen and ....... it stops working. I have noticed that the game has been really laggy as well, rubber banding all over the place since the update. I hope they fix that too.
  • kitobikitobi Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Diana why are you redoing drivers when there are 1000's of messages on here telling you its their end.

poor quality game of late, lots of errors and poorly planned patches
  • retep70retep70 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    daisojin wrote: »
    try going to "options" on the client and select "force verify". then log in again and it will check all your files. it might help

thx but it didt not work
  • gigthulhugigthulhu Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi, same problem, the game's not loading, and then it crashes. It gets to Cryptic, then the Neverwinter and assorted logos, then it hangs/not responding for awhile and then it crashes. Error message is:

Fatal Error: Direct3D driver returned error code (D3DERR_DEVICEREMOVED) while Locking sprite index buffer.
  • rammurrammur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20
    edited April 2015
    I just came back for this xpac and already im on the verge of re deleting the game come on cryptic get it together already.Lol love the games problably always will but past few patches have been poorly implemented.
    edited April 2015
    This is what i'm getting during loading
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: GameClient.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 55259757
    Fault Module Name: nvwgf2um.dll
    Fault Module Version: 9.18.13.4144
    Fault Module Timestamp: 54d15f54
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00206f56
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Gateway is working again, for me at least. :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
    edited April 2015
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: GameClient.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 55259757
    Fault Module Name: nvwgf2um.dll
    Fault Module Version: 9.18.13.4144
    Fault Module Timestamp: 54d15f54
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00206f56
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  • walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello everbody,

After the patch something happened to my client and I am unable to login back to the game. After the launcher launches the game, it loads and when the Neverwinter sign comes it stucks there and the game stops responding... What do I do?

Heres a video of what happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06cgKAcaPlY

same here. tried safe mode also, same result
  • menace30menace30 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Any Eta on a fix for this?
  • larszsslarszss Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Theit twitter says that it already has been solved :(
  • menace30menace30 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    larszss wrote: »
    Theit twitter says that it already has been solved :(

then they clearly havnt tested it yet or read all the messages on the forums

Edit: Or maybe just didn't mention fact that the game wont patch on its own had to force verifie files manulay now patching 2.6gig's
This discussion has been closed.