test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(PC) Server Issue, 04/07/2015 (Resolved)

Comments

• finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think its a wise thing to do for the Devs to look intoo their database to see where are the most players located (i assume it will be USA) and put the servers online on their downtimes.. just to avoid a massive login attempt which might create these issues.

just a thought
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer
  • mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    10 more feat points
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcalagonarcalagon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    quick answer yes. read patch notes
  • learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    tygrakhan wrote: »
    seriously you have had an extra two weeks already, give the content to us! We wannnnn it! hehe

i think that 2 weeks went to bring xbox on line the issues we found on test server were not getting fixed
    edited April 2015
    Someone mentioned Mulhulrand weapon issues. What is up with that? They were good for the release of the SW. Educate me, please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xginocidexxginocidex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just a quick question, do we get more feat points after lvl 60?

10 more levels added. So when you level up you'll get one for each of the new levels you earn
  • mtciceromtcicero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am confused--how do people exploit the game?
  • soul0person1soul0person1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That's swell. :D Thanks. ^^
  • cellabonezcellabonez Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    finmakin wrote: »
    I think its a wise thing to do for the Devs to look intoo their database to see where are the most players located (i assume it will be USA) and put the servers online on their downtimes.. just to avoid a massive login attempt which might create these issues.

just a thought

i have a feeling you not from western hemisphere
  • preplaypreplay Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jammer515 wrote: »
    Uhmmm last time I checked I am not "required" to pay anything to play this game ... have things changed?

But because there is an option to pay that makes this a full on business meaning they have obligation to withhold to there customers..... having bad customer service to where cant even give a proper update .... really there devs need to re roll career choices, Mod are joke lol keep deleting , Project managers probably graduated from online classes would explain quite a bit of messs ...
  • imm3t3mmiimm3t3mmi Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Someone mentioned Mulhulrand weapon issues. What is up with that? They were good for the release of the SW. Educate me, please.

There releasing newer version witch levels up to 70
  • horrthurrhorrthurr Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's on

not really.
  • soul0person1soul0person1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They screwed over the PvP gear for lvl 70, might aswel stick with my Profound gear. :L
    edited April 2015
    the good news is that 2x xp is still going on right? cause it was going till mod 6, and none of us are playing mod 6 so....
  • overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    2f9.jpg
    edited April 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    They are good, but they won't level with you past lvl60. There's a new "growing" gear set on the AH that does.

Thanks. I was reading into the posts thinking they weren't created for the new class.. which would be really not that awesome.. at all. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ip banning doesn't work people, people can change their ip and you'd just be banning a random person in the end.

that being said, I didn't expect to be playing neverwinter today, maybe on friday :)
    edited April 2015
    cellabonez wrote: »
    i have a feeling you not from western hemisphere

maybe from western hemisphere, just the southern part of it :D
  • drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Servers up
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • jammer515jammer515 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mjytresz wrote: »
    There are plenty of F2P games that are successful and don't hold the "It's free so we don't owe you anything" flawed mentality over your head the entire time. There's this thing called customer service, customer retention, etc.
    It's not hard to figure out that happy customers are not only more willing to stay, but to invite others as well. It's in the business' best interest to keep their customers happy.

Which explains why Cryptic is losing so much money. But, hey, like you said, "It's F2P so they don't owe you anything hurrdurr".

My point is that you all have your panties in wad and are raging on a free to play game forum and acting like them having issues is some new concept. It's happened in every online MMO in existence. This is not McDonalds, they do not owe you a free fry because the grill went down and you can't have your Big Mac right now ... smdh
  • tuiiwtuiiw Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Black Earth Lockboxes are available?
  • blamecharlesblamecharles Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Uhmmm last time I checked I am not "required" to pay anything to play this game ... have things changed?

Well then you don't deserve a response. I do agree though that those of us who have paid real money do deserve at least a "hey we effed up and forgot about those rewards that you warned us about."

My money is on a rollback and relaunch.
  • xginocidexxginocidex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I saw someone say in another thread that they need to over estimate how long the downtime will be. That way when the servers do come back up they can say the servers are up early and make people happy.
  • rovadixrovadix Member Posts: 55
    edited April 2015
    it's up but i have endless loading
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's live go go go go go go!!!
    va8Ru.gif
  • gabbagulgabbagul Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My point is that you all have your panties in wad and are raging on a free to play game forum and acting like them having issues is some new concept. It's happened in every online MMO in existence. This is not McDonalds, they do not owe you a free fry because the grill went down and you can't have your Big Mac right now ... smdh

McDonald's has stayed in business for a long time and been quite successful at it. Why wouldn't that be a good business model to follow, by showing your customers you appreciate their business and tossing them a free fry when you can't offer them the service that they have paid for so much in the past, to get you where you are today? Of course McDonald's didn't "owe" the customer that, either. They didn't owe them anything. They were just smart enough to realize how to keep people coming back.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Update, 02:10pm PDT: Servers are back up. Our apologies for the additional downtime.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.