test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(PC) Server Issue, 04/07/2015 (Resolved)

Comments

• Options
    rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    alyrissa wrote: »
    Of course this statement assumes everyone is on Twitter
    No need for a twitter account:

https://twitter.com/neverwintergame
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • Options
    stralgarr#4184 stralgarr Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Once the server is back up, all will be forgiven.

It always happens that way
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    any new already?
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    NOTICE:

Please read and abide by the posted Rules of Conduct--adherence to them is a condition of your privilege to post here. If your post violates the Rules of Conduct in any manner, it will be removed without notice and a warning may be issued to you. Posts which publicly discuss or question moderation are violations of the RoC--use the PM system to address your concerns.

Also, moderators are volunteer staff. We cannot "fix the servers or the game" The issue is still under investigation and we ask everyone to remain patient.

Do not respond to or reply to this notice, but use the PM system to address your concerns. Thank you.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    tuiiwtuiiw Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think it would be fair :) Be honest say how much time do you need and people will understeand..
  • Options
    boracisboracis Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    <Read the Rules of Conduct. ~Zeb>
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Communiation please.

I just posted 20 minutes ago that it is still being investigated.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    personally i want to know if the devs are aware of the lv 60 he rewards giving lv 70 artifact and rewards and if they are aware of what are they going to do about it
  • Options
    bezik01bezik01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2015
    jammer515 wrote: »
    Uhmmm last time I checked I am not "required" to pay anything to play this game ... have things changed?

If something is free - it means no one pays anything for it. If someone pays for something - it's no longer "free". And judging by the income NWO still generates there's a lot of people paying for that game. Logic, dear Watson, logic. Something worth using.
  • Options
    tygrakhantygrakhan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    seriously you have had an extra two weeks already, give the content to us! We wannnnn it! hehe
  • Options
    sovenorsovenor Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Irrelevant. Updates should be posted where the game is hosted. Which is right here. What they do on social media does not excuse them from keeping us updated here.

they didn't say anything relevant on twitter anyway...
  • Options
    paddyjuniorpaddyjunior Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mtcicero wrote: »
    Look, I understand there are issues--but just because the game is free to play does not mean that I have not spent money on it--I am speaking as someone who has paid money, and as such, feel that some sort of "in-game" compensation is warranted. To be clear, I have not played many MMO's--this is my first one, but I have played it since it was released and paid money for certain things. While you may not agree with my opinion, I should feel free to express it as long as I am not insulting or bullying anyone. I respect other opinions and would expect the same. Thank you.

Well said sir, well said.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They don't "owe" anything to anyone, BUT it would be wise for their own business to not have a horde of angry customers. Yhey should probably inform their player base of an estimated downtime.
    On the other side, it's perfectly normal to have unexpected bugs and downtime with a new big patch on a MMO, happens to most of them, all the time.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i think the servers are just crashed, its definitely not related to HE exploit...which will stay
  • Options
    soul0person1soul0person1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just a quick question, do we get more feat points after lvl 60?
  • Options
    finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think its a wise thing to do for the Devs to look intoo their database to see where are the most players located (i assume it will be USA) and put the servers online on their downtimes.. just to avoid a massive login attempt which might create these issues.

just a thought
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer
  • Options
    mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    10 more feat points
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    arcalagonarcalagon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    quick answer yes. read patch notes
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    tygrakhan wrote: »
    seriously you have had an extra two weeks already, give the content to us! We wannnnn it! hehe

i think that 2 weeks went to bring xbox on line the issues we found on test server were not getting fixed
  • Options
    xginocidexxginocidex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just a quick question, do we get more feat points after lvl 60?

10 more levels added. So when you level up you'll get one for each of the new levels you earn
  • Options
    mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Someone mentioned Mulhulrand weapon issues. What is up with that? They were good for the release of the SW. Educate me, please.
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mtciceromtcicero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am confused--how do people exploit the game?
  • Options
    soul0person1soul0person1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That's swell. :D Thanks. ^^
  • Options
    cellabonezcellabonez Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    finmakin wrote: »
    I think its a wise thing to do for the Devs to look intoo their database to see where are the most players located (i assume it will be USA) and put the servers online on their downtimes.. just to avoid a massive login attempt which might create these issues.

just a thought

i have a feeling you not from western hemisphere
  • Options
    preplaypreplay Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jammer515 wrote: »
    Uhmmm last time I checked I am not "required" to pay anything to play this game ... have things changed?

But because there is an option to pay that makes this a full on business meaning they have obligation to withhold to there customers..... having bad customer service to where cant even give a proper update .... really there devs need to re roll career choices, Mod are joke lol keep deleting , Project managers probably graduated from online classes would explain quite a bit of messs ...
  • Options
    imm3t3mmiimm3t3mmi Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Someone mentioned Mulhulrand weapon issues. What is up with that? They were good for the release of the SW. Educate me, please.

There releasing newer version witch levels up to 70
This discussion has been closed.