test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(PC) Server Issue, 04/07/2015 (Resolved)

Comments

• Options
    paddyjuniorpaddyjunior Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    oakharbor wrote: »
    **** all this down time is doing is forcing me to communicate with my wife ....................... omg Hurry before she realizes the game is still down ROFLMAO..............

This made me literally LOL in my living room, mrs said "what's funny?" nothing darling........ nothing at all :))
  • Options
    mtciceromtcicero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I was waiting to play this--any update on the specific nature of the problem? And I agree an award of some type is warranted given the number of delays--I understand there are technical issues that come up but as a consumer I feel some kind of compensation is due. That being said--I respect and support the Cryptic team : )
  • Options
    paddyjuniorpaddyjunior Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I literally started playing today and i'm desperate to continue, i've only just discovered the market, defeated the first big dude n stuff but seems really fun, hope it's back up soon and if anyone would like to buddy up n do stuff together then hit me up, could use a mentor :)
  • Options
    imm3t3mmiimm3t3mmi Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i could understand the delays if they had not already changed launch date once already . its pretty stupid to change they date and still not be ready
  • Options
    covenantsalcovenantsal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can you play on PS3. I'm playing on my PC. Can't log on yet.
  • Options
    lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    finmakin wrote: »
    It's the sweet wrath of the GF class... i'm telling ya ;)

hahahaha Ogguk took you long enough to curse cryptic, again :D
  • Options
    dbacksfan46dbacksfan46 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    We are investigating server issues now. Stay tuned for more information (NWXbox is still up and running).

Update, 1:36pm PDT: We are still working to resolve the issues with the sever. Thank you for your patience.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]

When will it be up
  • Options
    idantal11idantal11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lol
    agreed
  • Options
    jammer515jammer515 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    setimoselo wrote: »
    What does that have to do with Neverwinter? It's not our fault the game is down, its also not our fault that PW didn't put it's best people on quality control and strategics for Neverwinter. People are not allowed to suck at a job they are being paid to do. I know I don't know alot about the background of this game but I sure recognize fail and this release screams fail... Guess after the last layoff everyone leftover feels very secure in their jobs.

I guess you haven't played many MMO's ... this is no different than any other expansion in EQ 1, EQ 2, WoW, GW, GW 2, Aion, FF.x etc ... you all act like No other game expansion in the world ever felt like this. its a FREE TO PLAY game, so tell me again how they "owe you" an explanation and how this is a fail. As soon as the server comes back up, you will scream at mom to bring you more hot pockets and you will forget all about these issues.
  • Options
    striders1911striders1911 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The suspense is terrible... I hope it'll last.
  • Options
    imm3t3mmiimm3t3mmi Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    maybe if we could get a decent update like. We have no idea what happened eta for down time is No IDEA
  • Options
    arcanaxearcanaxe Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Any update as to when the server will be back up?
  • Options
    ibench200ibench200 Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i think we deserve free ad in game for time lost, time is money after all :D
  • Options
    matkempmatkemp Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wonder if the Dev deleting posts is getting a wrist cramp yet? ;)
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    mods do not like hearing people are MAD
  • Options
    alyrissaalyrissa Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Any real update on the servers?
  • Options
    drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Follow Twitter for Updates :) so simple and easy
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • Options
    blackoutdkblackoutdk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, they will be up within the next 48 hours
  • Options
    aloochalooch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    An update would probably alleviate some negative posts; some people do put money into this game and an update is a simple way to show that they are not investing in vain.
  • Options
    alyrissaalyrissa Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    drakeos99 wrote: »
    Follow Twitter for Updates :) so simple and easy
    Of course this statement assumes everyone is on Twitter
  • Options
    menace30menace30 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    We are investigating server issues now. Stay tuned for more information (NWXbox is still up and running).

Update, 1:36pm PDT: We are still working to resolve the issues with the server. Thank you for your patience.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]

Issue is?......or maybe ETA............
  • Options
    bezik01bezik01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2015
    jammer515 wrote: »
    its a FREE TO PLAY game, so tell me again how they "owe you" an explanation
    Another one living in parallel universe.

This game is not free. If it was free - it would not exist. In order to exist the game must generate profit, to generate profit players must spend real money.

So yeah, they owe us explanation, at least. If the "quality" word is forgotten.
  • Options
    bluellbluell Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    im still not able to play anyon eelse ???
  • Options
    arcanaxearcanaxe Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I know they are hard at work fixing the servers any information in time wise that you might think it will be up?

(This threat is not meant for trolling or flaming) just would like an honest answer from the Dev's for time wise.

I'll be enjoying Pillars of Eternity in the mean while.
  • Options
    xginocidexxginocidex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    8 hours of total downtime.
  • Options
    mtciceromtcicero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Look, I understand there are issues--but just because the game is free to play does not mean that I have not spent money on it--I am speaking as someone who has paid money, and as such, feel that some sort of "in-game" compensation is warranted. To be clear, I have not played many MMO's--this is my first one, but I have played it since it was released and paid money for certain things. While you may not agree with my opinion, I should feel free to express it as long as I am not insulting or bullying anyone. I respect other opinions and would expect the same. Thank you.
  • Options
    raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    alooch wrote: »
    An update would probably alleviate some negative posts; some people do put money into this game and an update is a simple way to show that they are not investing in vain.

That's it! I'm sure many people here are just like me, only want update about the situation. I don't say fix the problem right now, we just wanna know what's going on...
  • Options
    jammer515jammer515 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    bezik01 wrote: »
    Another one living in parallel universe.

This game is not free. If it was free - it would not exist. In order to exist the game must generate profit, to generate profit players must spend real money.

So yeah, they owe us explanation, at least. If the "quality" word is forgotten.

Uhmmm last time I checked I am not "required" to pay anything to play this game ... have things changed?
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
This discussion has been closed.