test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Xbox Known Issues

akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
Greetings adventurers,

Below is a list of the known issues with Neverwinter Xbox that we are addressing currently. See the details under each list item for further clarification.

-Lag/Server Stability
As with any online game, there can always be some lag in crowded or graphically-intense areas. However, we are currently investigating solutions to optimize performance as best we can. This continues to be one of our biggest focuses for improvements within the dev team. Expect many subsequent updates to address issues here.

-Race Reroll Token Unavailable
We are aware that players are unable to access the race reroll tokens they have purchased. We will be releasing a fix for this in the coming month. If you are affected by this issue, please reach out to our support team at support.arcgames.com or email them directly at customerservice@perfectworld.com for assistance. Players who have purchased this will have their token once this is fixed.

-Arc Account Linking
We are currently working to address the issues with Arc account linking and the item codes not function as intended. If you are receiving an error while doing this, please contact our support team at support.arcgames.com or email them directly at customerservice@perfectworld.com for assistance. Players who have linked their accounts, but haven't received their companion can contact our support as well to resolve this.

-Australia Release
Neverwinter is currently in the process of receiving its Australian rating and will be available on Xbox Ones with their regions set to Australia in the coming month.

-Unsupported Language Error
We are aware that some players with Xbox Ones set to Spanish and a few other languages are getting errors when trying to open Neverwinter. We are aiming to get a fix for this out as soon as we can. While Neverwinter will still be in English, players will be able to login without any trouble.

-Can't Change Instance/Join Party Member's Instance
A fix is in the work for this, but we do have a work-around:
Hit the menu button, go to Quests > Change Instances > Select the Instance you want or the instance that your party is in.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bloodstonebloodstone Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Also when you join different instance using the "flood gates" it keeps D/Cing my whole party everytime
  • Options
    jood87jood87 Member Posts: 37
    edited April 2015
    For some reason, my connection times out everytime there is a loading screen. I have 60mb down/5mb up. Not sure if that plays into it. Has done it majority of the day.
  • Options
    anholetianholeti Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Could you tell me if they are own game servers, or Microsoft servers ?!
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    anholeti wrote: »
    Could you tell me if they are own game servers, or Microsoft servers ?!

Microsoft Servers
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    kosmos1988kosmos1988 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nevermind the xbox stuff, just turn it off :D Gateway havent been functioning for 2-3 days now. Probably because of the xbox thingie.
  • Options
    ichiro200ichiro200 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Because the beta had support for Brazilian Portuguese and now the game're full we do not have?
  • Options
    zerpolo#7168 zerpolo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Every time i try to go to a dungeon or skirmish i get an error that i couldn't connect to game server, what is going on!?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    kosmos1988 wrote: »
    Nevermind the xbox stuff, just turn it off :D Gateway havent been functioning for 2-3 days now. Probably because of the xbox thingie.

The gateway issues are most likely unrelated to the XB1 launch - The Xb1 game is on Microsoft servers, gateway is on Cryptic servers.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    ichiro200 wrote: »
    Because the beta had support for Brazilian Portuguese and now the game're full we do not have?

This is a known issue
    -Unsupported Language Error
    We are aware that some players with Xbox Ones set to Spanish and a few other languages are getting errors when trying to open Neverwinter. We are aiming to get a fix for this out as soon as we can. While Neverwinter will still be in English, players will be able to login without any trouble.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
  • Options
    ihan0811ihan0811 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    To enjoy the game I have changed the location and hours of my xbox when solocuionen the problem I can start with my account in the Spanish platform?
  • Options
    mihawk5mihawk5 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I wonder if you have any prediction to fix the neverwinter live in Brazil?
    Thank U
  • Options
    googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Frame rate almost make this unplayable. Why is it so bad?
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Frame rate for me is rocky in the enclave, but fine outside of that.
    And I'm in New Zealand.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    crusaderkriscrusaderkris Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i cant post yet so thought i would just put it on this thread i cant seem to heal my injury tried all different ways standing for 3 minutes at lots of campfires and nothing has solved it yet just letting you know to see if you can fix this issue many thanks.
  • Options
    beets78beets78 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i cant post yet so thought i would just put it on this thread i cant seem to heal my injury tried all different ways standing for 3 minutes at lots of campfires and nothing has solved it yet just letting you know to see if you can fix this issue many thanks.

you need to use an injury kit to heal injuries.
  • Options
    xxm3rcxxxxm3rcxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There is also an issue with the origin options when creating a character. No matter which origin you choose, the one on your character sheet is defaulted to The Dalelands: battle-tested veteran. It isn't just mine, when I inspect others, it says the same thing on theirs. Fortunately this doesn't break the game, but if you make that an option, it should work.
  • Options
    onethou5andonethou5and Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can't seem to see any options to buy ZEN in the game's menus. Is this a bug/issue, or is the feature not available yet ?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    okay however wanted can also play in my language I already seen that it is possible during the beta this all in Portuguese translated well you guys intend to solve it?
  • Options
    bdtrybdtry Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is anybody else having issues with the in game chat? Ever since I started playing I have not seen a single player said chat item. Until tonight when I couldn't log in so I tested my XB multiplayer connection. I logged in to see chat quite active but I got another DC and now the chat is dead as it was before.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    This is a known issue

then it means that we may soon play in Portuguese?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    ichiro200 wrote: »
    then it means that we may soon play in Portuguese?

According to the posted patch notes for today, some sort of fix is in the works.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    According to the posted patch notes for today, some sort of fix is in the works.

ok Thanks

will be that we will have some idea of when you will be 100%?
  • Options
    reapermech86reapermech86 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    issue when the game server lags and knocks you off the map, kills you then you cant respawn... without a game restart
  • Options
    woogastomp99woogastomp99 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Mighty leap for greater weapons fighter sometimes causes an animation delay for a few seconds. I don't intend on having that in my final build, so not a huge deal. Just mentioning it.
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Mighty leap for greater weapons fighter sometimes causes an animation delay for a few seconds. I don't intend on having that in my final build, so not a huge deal. Just mentioning it.

This might be a known issue there side. I my self have seen this happen to my friends. And it has happend to me witch it annoying.
  • Options
    deathcrusader77deathcrusader77 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Has anybody had the issue of your game downloading to 100% then say stopped downloading. I want to play but it wont finish.
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Has anybody had the issue of your game downloading to 100% then say stopped downloading. I want to play but it wont finish.

If that is happening to you, and you can not update the game completly can you get in touch with xbox. ;) or the support team for the game thanks.
  • Options
    deathcrusader77deathcrusader77 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I contacted xbox about the issue and did a bunch of troubleshooting. Nothing worked. I don't know what I did yesterday but I was messing with a bunch of stuff and I got it to finally download. So my problem has been fixed. Don't know how but im happy.
  • Options
    attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Issue: no filters on AH are working.
  • Options
    periquitoloucoperiquitolouco Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    After the update I can log in the server in my Xbox One set in portuguese, but something wrong still happening: when I start the game it is in portuguese, but after it connects to the server the entire game changes to english. This is a weird problem 'cause in beta test the game was in portuguese!