Install Arc
Options

Not liking level 73 areas in IWD and Well of Dragons

Comments

• Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    alkemist80 wrote: »
    There is something very wrong with Icewind pass. Both Dwarven Valley and WoD are in a better range. While it's not faceroll easy as it was before, with even level 61 blue gear from the WoD vendor, those areas are more survivable. This also includes possibly changing up your toolkit and strategies. I remember going to IWD when Mod 3 first dropped. It was hard at that 11-12k GS at the time and it now has a similar feel to it.

Icewind Pass however feels like the mobs are doing unnatural damage. Way too much. It's as if their attacks are not respecting the player's damage resistance. There's no reason I should be getting one or two shotted in a questing zone with 66k HP. Even in a dungeon with the holy trinity, that would be kind of ridiculous from trash. We shouldn't be seeing that in a normal zone.

I always found Icewind Pass much harder than Dwarven Valley so I guess it makes sense that the "upgraded" version would follow that pattern. Those mobs always seemed to hit hard and/or interrupt my rotations. Once Dwarven Valley was unlocked I only ever went into the Pass to do Biggrin's weekly thing.
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    henry404 wrote: »
    I always found Icewind Pass much harder than Dwarven Valley so I guess it makes sense that the "upgraded" version would follow that pattern. Those mobs always seemed to hit hard and/or interrupt my rotations. Once Dwarven Valley was unlocked I only ever went into the Pass to do Biggrin's weekly thing.

I've noticed the pattern in the past but as people out geared that area, the devs didn't care about it. Feels as if the zone was never tuned correctly to begin with. Now there is a chance for them to look at it again.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I was attempting to solo the HE where you rescue the captive dwarves in Icewind Pass. I was able to take down all of the dwarves and unlock two of the cages. Which was farther than I thought I would get considering just how much the difficulty has been upped in that area. But the third cage had three Deathlock Wights guarding it. And I had no prayer of beating them.

Deathlock Wights are now straight up murder machines. Their Gravebolt attack (the long range one) has 25-30k base damage. They can fire off that attack every 3 seconds. With three of them there that means I was taking 25k DPS. That is not survivable by anyone no matter how much damage mitigation they may have. Anyone who draws aggro from all three is a dead adventurer. And that will be true no matter how many people are attempting the HE. The only way to beat this thing will be to divide their attacks onto multiple targets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    alkemist80 wrote: »
    I've noticed the pattern in the past but as people out geared that area, the devs didn't care about it. Feels as if the zone was never tuned correctly to begin with. Now there is a chance for them to look at it again.

Icewind Pass has always ad problems with occasional "superhuman" enemies. You see it a lot when doing Lighting the Pass, for instance, at the second-to-last beacon. The barbarians often ave twice the HP and do twice the damage as oher level 61 barbarians. It's not always the case, but it happens maybe a third of the time. The deathlock wights are the same: sometimes they do double the damage as they normally would.

Aside from this, though, putting in all of these survivability nerfs for *solo* content *and* putting players at a 3-level disadvantage seems entirely unreasonable to me. If I was *trying* to make the game frustrating, I doubt I could do much worse.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hustin1 wrote: »
    Icewind Pass has always ad problems with occasional "superhuman" enemies. You see it a lot when doing Lighting the Pass, for instance, at the second-to-last beacon. The barbarians often ave twice the HP and do twice the damage as oher level 61 barbarians. It's not always the case, but it happens maybe a third of the time. The deathlock wights are the same: sometimes they do double the damage as they normally would.

Aside from this, though, putting in all of these survivability nerfs for *solo* content *and* putting players at a 3-level disadvantage seems entirely unreasonable to me. If I was *trying* to make the game frustrating, I doubt I could do much worse.

What you said. THis was noted in during the testing of IWD-IWP way back when. The devs did much to fix this issue however there are still HE's left with issues. I can name 2 right off hand...those 2 always have mega HPs and damage, also any of them with polar bears can be near impossible. YOu can tell these by how long it takes to kill the first wave, after the first wave is dead the rest of the waves have normal HPs and damage.
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think it's fine that we can't solo Major HE's anymore. That was too much IMO. And quite frankly that is how my CW got the Black Ice Bracers, because he could solo (or very nearly solo) the Major HE's.

I think it's not fine that we can't even solo the Minor HE's anymore, especially since completing an HE is a requirement for advancement in the IWD campaign.

If it wasn't a daily requirement then it wouldn't be such a big deal.

And yes I think we are overdue for some more challenging PVE content. But not dailies. Dungeons, Major HE's, Epic HE's - all good. Make them harder. But not dailies.
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sigh, instead of making enemies with complex AIs they just slap on massive spike damage on hard to avoid attacks...
  • Options
    sangrinesangrine Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think it's possible to solo some minor heroic encounters but it's hard.
    If there are ranged attacks or mobs which jump at you, then you will be dead quick.
    Minor heroic encounter with only melee mob is solo-able, but maybe not for all classes because you need to avoid hits. GWF and GF will have a very difficult time surviving since they can't easily avoid hits.

A few minutes ago, I followed and watched a TR in Dwarven Valley. He only lasted a minute until he left.
    He tried to solo a minor HE. Lost half his health in a few seconds. Went into stealth. Ran away.
    On his way back to the exit, some archers shot him and his health was down to 10% but he survived.
    He had no chance.

Even the lowly archers can kill you because there are often in packs and they are spread out, so you cant avoid/control/kill them all at the same time.

One nice thing about module 6 is that my companion automatically revives after a few seconds.
    Otherwise most companions would be utterly useless since they can be one-shot.

I highly recommend an Angel of Protection. They protect well, heal a little and don't attract agro.
    They occasionally die if you pull mobs towards them, but they usually stay out of red. Don't stand close to the angel. Is there is a better companion for soloing? I don't know. You could try a tank companion, but my guess is they will be one or two or three shot. Although they will stand up again after a few seconds. You could gear up your companion to increase their survivability. That might help.

Another thing I recommend is a lesser frost weapon enchantment because it stop enemies from attacking you for a short time.

Number one priority to solo is to stop incoming hits. Mobs hit very very hard.
    You must stop incoming hits. Healing through damage is not viable, in my opinion, except for maybe a healer-spec DC with massive hitpoints. Even if another player were to heal you, I think you would still die if you try to tank everything.

After that, you need to do some dps, as much as possible. You will want plenty of armor penetration.

My conclusion is to solo minor HE's in icewind dale, you need to be a pro: have the right gear, use the right powers, have the right companion, be able to dodge, have dps, have plenty of health potions, and avoid HE's with ranged mob.
  • Options
    tankinatorfrtankinatorfr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    Or spec a spec a TR in MI and choose saboteur => perma stealth thnaks to stealh reload throug at-will attacks, at-will kills, encounters and feats (and maybe lucker's assault). That way, no one will hit you.

That's deffinitely not something I like, but for this class it is an option.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Yes, I believe perma-stealth TR could solo a HE, but do they have enough dps?
    Not only must you avoid being hit, you must also put out decent dps in order to solo.
    I have a dps DC who can sometimes solo minor HE's (if I don't make any mistakes), but it's still not a quick fight. If I re-spec my DC to healer, then my survivability will increase .... but then the fight will be even longer.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sangrine wrote: »
    I think it's possible to solo some minor heroic encounters but it's hard.
    If there are ranged attacks or mobs which jump at you, then you will be dead quick.
    Minor heroic encounter with only melee mob is solo-able, but maybe not for all classes because you need to avoid hits. GWF and GF will have a very difficult time surviving since they can't easily avoid hits.

A few minutes ago, I followed and watched a TR in Dwarven Valley. He only lasted a minute until he left.
    He tried to solo a minor HE. Lost half his health in a few seconds. Went into stealth. Ran away.
    On his way back to the exit, some archers shot him and his health was down to 10% but he survived.
    He had no chance.

Even the lowly archers can kill you because there are often in packs and they are spread out, so you cant avoid/control/kill them all at the same time.

One nice thing about module 6 is that my companion automatically revives after a few seconds.
    Otherwise most companions would be utterly useless since they can be one-shot.

I highly recommend an Angel of Protection. They protect well, heal a little and don't attract agro.
    They occasionally die if you pull mobs towards them, but they usually stay out of red. Don't stand close to the angel. Is there is a better companion for soloing? I don't know. You could try a tank companion, but my guess is they will be one or two or three shot. Although they will stand up again after a few seconds. You could gear up your companion to increase their survivability. That might help.

Another thing I recommend is a lesser frost weapon enchantment because it stop enemies from attacking you for a short time.

Number one priority to solo is to stop incoming hits. Mobs hit very very hard.
    You must stop incoming hits. Healing through damage is not viable, in my opinion, except for maybe a healer-spec DC with massive hitpoints. Even if another player were to heal you, I think you would still die if you try to tank everything.

After that, you need to do some dps, as much as possible. You will want plenty of armor penetration.

My conclusion is to solo minor HE's in icewind dale, you need to be a pro: have the right gear, use the right powers, have the right companion, be able to dodge, have dps, have plenty of health potions, and avoid HE's with ranged mob.

Honestly, it sounds to me that IWD will be incredibly frustrating, even infuriating. Health potions will be utterly useless due to the 18-second cooldown; it looks like we will be long-dead by the time we ever get to drink a second one. Regen will be precisely zero as long as we have aggro from anything, and lifesteal will be unreliable at best. I see non-trapper HR's dying in droves while trying to finish the HE requirement they need to advance in the campaign. Thank the gods I've finished IWD with my archer HR, virtuous DC, and oppressor CW (having only just finished it with the CW tonight). I'm hurrying to advance my GWF and TR as quickly as possible, but from what I'm seeing I fully expect to leave them parked once mod 6 hits. It's as if someone is *trying* to make it frustrating. No thanks. I play primarily for exploration and storyline, not to be frustrated by banging into a brick wall.

Normally I wouldn't care one whit about the HE's, which I believe shouldn't be soloable, if it wasn't for the fact that you *must* do them to advance. No regen, no healing potions, unreliable lifesteal, and substandard defenses, while outnumbered vs. enemies that are THREE levels above? NO. THANKS.

I'll repeat my earlier comment: devs, STOP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING. Is IWD really supposed to be only for BiS 25k players and a no-go zone for everyone else? I ask because it sure appears to walk and quack like that particular duck. We can only divine and speculate about your intent because no one has explicitly stated it in light of these changes. All I can personally go on is what was originally stated re: the regen and lifesteal changes, that they were intended so that we wouldn't have to use more potions. However, the opposite appears to be true: we will be in dire need of using more potions, which will be impossible due to the increased cooldown. These appear to be in direct contradiction.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    finnien42finnien42 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Frankly, this whole mod looks like they're trying to make Neverwinter more like WoW, with required groups for anything worthwhile. If I wanted that, I'd be playing WoW.
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i ported to wod my 70 characters and i found no problem to solo and i didnt upgrade not even one enchant old sets old everything.
    true mob kill you if you are not carefull just be carefull. give me the lowest enchants and gear i could have
    and i will prove you there is no problem here.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    maybe cryptic try to make players to use the full potential of a class since now was all about lifesteal and damage didnt matter if you control well or tank well or heal well or u use the right skills.
  • Options
    piejalpiejal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Some points I'll attempt to clear up but obviously you have people that agree and then you have a bunch of unproductive people saying Learn2Play.

First off i've been playing since December 2012, I KNOW HOW TO FREAKING PLAY!

Second, I've been on and off the preview server near 2 hours a day since its been brought up, I might not have tested everything but i've been testing how "I" play and even tested an alternative to how I play now.

Third, My character is level 70, two pieces of Elemental PVP gear and 2 pieces of Eternal gear, that means I have 70k+ HP and still can get steam rolled by dwarves once my dodges run out.

Fourth, I have all legendary (will probably NEVER get any of this on LIVE but was able to copy enough to get this power level) newest MH at orange, newest OH is near orange, 4 active artifacts are at orange and higher, 1 is pushing mythic at 130. I have R9 - 11 enchantments. The whole point of being at this level is to have an "easier time" running through content. MY item level on my toon is 3100 which is over 1000 points higher than the current epic level dungeons and i'm just trying to do dailies.

Fifth, I am NOT saying heroics should be soloable ... i'm pretty sure I stated the opposite ... if you want to go around saying learn to play then I suggest you learn 2 play quoters "learn to read". I agree that 3 - 5 or 5 - 10 man encounters should NOT be soloable. However you need to be able to start some of these otherwise the vast majority of people just wonder by and so far my CW is the only toon I have that can start some of these and its not long before he is just beat down and defeated. Also the point that a "DAILY" quest relies on doing an heroic encounter, there are some my CW can still do, a bit tougher than in live but doable however my point was OTHER classes are not going to fair as well and personally my character I think should still be OVERGEARED and its tough on him. When was the last time you were in Caer-Konig and IMMEDIATELY got a group to do an minor heroic for a daily or even to do BT? I have spent all day and NO takers so my problem is with lack of players being cooperated and obviously forcing change on them won't work it will probably make them leave I don't see this getting much better. For some reason to this day you can run around Dread Ring and pretty much get a group to do a lair within 2 minutes of zoning in. IWD good luck in getting even a single person to say "yeah man lets party up and do dailies or heroics".

So if you have actually played on preview and have a character that can run through "dailies" in a reasonable amount of time and NOT die and re spawn every or every other encounter then by all means tell us what you have and what you do and what class, telling us "learn to play" isn't helpful nor constructive.

My opinion is that the open areas or at least "daily quest" areas need to be capped at level 72 so the base game players (you know the new people that are going to keep this game running not the people who have R10's now playing for over a year and on burn out mode) can actually get something done without having to call for help. Put the HEROICS and the LAIRS on level 73 mode, that is designated "group" content and if some of you "I want a challenge and be on the verge of death just to do a daily" types need something harder then run these level 73 group content areas (heroics and lairs) solo and just have a fun.

My chief concern is that average or expected average gear people aren't going to find these new areas appealing or very fun they will find them frustrating and NOT do them.

The game devs themselves said that 2 levels higher was to be challenging ... now they are upping it to 3 which for MANY classes is IMPOSSIBLE to do.

If you are a GF, if you are a Paladin, if you are some other class that isn't in R12 and running around in full elemental gear and mythic quality artifacts and legendary MH/OH then by all means give us an opinion or some insight ...

My point is you don't turn into questing zones into areas that cater the overpowered crowd just to give "them" a challenge ... you should be doing that on a totally NEW area a totally NEW zone that is enter at your own risk ... not turn existing content we have been running through and suddenly turn into "group required to adventure here".

As others have pointed out if you hit these areas at 60 - 65 you can pretty much do these with ease as the level adjustment does make you OP ... but once you turn 70 it seems your choices are to just hang round the drowned shores, firey pit, reclamation rock and spineward rise areas until you get uber gear and uber enchants to run dread ring or IWD again.

Also those dwarves in IWD and pretty much all mobs in IWD in general don't CC for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I've frozen, choked, stunned, mobs using cantankerous mage, orb of imposition and they break CC almost as soon as you apply it ... how is that helpful? They have always been breaking them faster than mobs in other areas but now they are nearly CC immune.

So to repeat myself ... YES heroics should be harder, sure content should be a bit challenging but once you reach a certain gear level it should also get easier and so far that doesn't seem to be happening.

IF anyone's argument is they want MORE challenge ... then strip off your enchants put on your green gear and go get some challenge. Challenge in this game is as simple as that. Those of us that spend time, time, AD and MORE TIME to upgrade our enchants to make life easier to do dailies and farming runs should have our easy time. Is that NOT the point of having HIGH ranking enchants?

Personally I think enchantments are wrecking this game, this game has a profit mechanic in it that is deeply impeeding its gameplay mechanics ... its trying to balance pvp in a NON pvp game, its trying to balance content for people that have in whatever manner gotten R10 and higher enchants and best gear, there is a HUGE gap in people in BiS gear and people in BiS gear with BiS enchantments, when i say huge I mean HUUUUGE. Balancing content for your gear and then the ever increasing madness of enchantment power is near futile. Its like everyone has been saying in PVP let us "normal" geared people fight PVP against each other and those R9 - 12 people queue separately ... you almost need to develop this game for normal geared players who might have at best R7 and then have the game set up for those in R9-12. Maybe a separate server should be made ... one for getting purple gear and then one dedicated to legendary gear and R 9+ enchanted people where everything in the world is scaled up so that all the people in purple/legendary gear with R9+ enchantmetns can have a challenge and spend 20 min to 1 hour a day just trying to manage one areas dailys cause its so hardcore.

You need to create party to do the content, you looking party on preview server that people log in just to test
    when mod 6 live on real server it's gonna be easyer to make party
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    piejal wrote: »
    You need to create party to do the content, you looking party on preview server that people log in just to test
    when mod 6 live on real server it's gonna be easyer to make party

Why should I have to create a party to run dailies to earn boons that everybody previously got to earn solo? It's already hard enough to catch up - adding additional hurdles just to obtain boons that everyone else already has is absurd. It also won't be easier to make a party for those of us who play at odd hours - the content is almost a year old, and less and less people need the boons as time goes on, so less and less people will be available to group with. It'll just be poorly geared new players trying to group up, struggling against content that previous players blew through without a problem. While we're struggling to do this, the older players will just be farming better gear and getting farther ahead. No matter what we do, we can't catch up when things like this happen.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    i ported to wod my 70 characters and i found no problem to solo and i didnt upgrade not even one enchant old sets old everything.
    true mob kill you if you are not carefull just be carefull. give me the lowest enchants and gear i could have
    and i will prove you there is no problem here.

Congratulations but you have proved nothing because you gave us no detailed information.
    Without detailed information, we have no reason to believe you.
    Now, go to icewind dale and solo some heroic encounters there.
    And tell us about it. give us details. If you only say "no problem to solo" and "be careful", then no one will believe you.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I think hard content is great because the more harder content the more satisfaction when we can clear it
    if you had play allods or WOW you will know what i mean
    the only problem here is hard content become a must do thing to all player to progress campaign
    that casual player will face off
    create hard content in epic or legendry dungeon tier and with better reward just like normal and epic elol or esot
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I think hard content is great because the more harder content the more satisfaction when we can clear it
    if you had play allods or WOW you will know what i mean
    the only problem here is hard content become a must do thing to all player to progress campaign
    that casual player will face off
    create hard content in epic or legendry dungeon tier and with better reward just like normal and epic elol or esot

Hard content is fine when it's a level playing field. Making existing content hard once a large portion of the playerbase no longer has to do it is not a level playing field. New, challenging content that requires groups and coordination would be welcome. Existing dailies being changed to require groups will start out as a nuisance and end up as a rage-inducing breaking point.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    finnien42 wrote: »
    Why should I have to create a party to run dailies to earn boons that everybody previously got to earn solo? It's already hard enough to catch up - adding additional hurdles just to obtain boons that everyone else already has is absurd. It also won't be easier to make a party for those of us who play at odd hours - the content is almost a year old, and less and less people need the boons as time goes on, so less and less people will be available to group with. It'll just be poorly geared new players trying to group up, struggling against content that previous players blew through without a problem. While we're struggling to do this, the older players will just be farming better gear and getting farther ahead. No matter what we do, we can't catch up when things like this happen.

There a new class paladin on mod 6 so there will be many premade who will start new toon
    What you need is a good pve guild that can help you
    believe me i got the same issue in mod 3 when i start to play this game when enter IWD with 11k GS
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    There a new class paladin on mod 6 so there will be many premade who will start new toon
    What you need is a good pve guild that can help you
    believe me i got the same issue in mod 3 when i start to play this game when enter IWD with 11k GS

You don't understand. Say it took players who cleared it before 30 minutes per set of dailies. Now, with the grouping change, it takes an hour - finding a group, organizing, clearing harder content. Now, we're spending twice as long to achieve the same thing, while existing players get farther ahead. Then, when we've finally gotten our boons (and spent twice as long doing it) we face the risk that the content that existing players cleared while we were farming old boons will get buffed as well, making it a neverending loop of working twice as hard to obtain stuff a year out of date. It should become easier to catch up, not harder.

Simply put, if year-old daily content gets buffed to require a group after most people have cleared it, I'll go play something else, because it makes new players permanent second class citizens incapable of catching up. At least, that's the way I see it, the way I'd feel, and as a result, I would not enjoy the game.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    You don't understand. Say it took players who cleared it before 30 minutes per set of dailies. Now, with the grouping change, it takes an hour - finding a group, organizing, clearing harder content. Now, we're spending twice as long to achieve the same thing, while existing players get farther ahead. Then, when we've finally gotten our boons (and spent twice as long doing it) we face the risk that the content that existing players cleared while we were farming old boons will get buffed as well, making it a neverending loop of working twice as hard to obtain stuff a year out of date. It should become easier to catch up, not harder.

Simply put, if year-old daily content gets buffed to require a group after most people have cleared it, I'll go play something else, because it makes new players permanent second class citizens incapable of catching up. At least, that's the way I see it, the way I'd feel, and as a result, I would not enjoy the game.

Welcome to mmorpg game called neverwinter
    yes premade will have more advance benefit to do new content faster
    but know this new player don't need to get their bis equip that premade payed for or give effort to become obstacle
    no need to run t2 dungeon to get set or farm black ice or lost 800k+ RP at legendyr tier even at 2xRP a piece
    believe me when mod 6 live premade got hit harder than new player
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2015

For that matter what is the point of a new lvl cap if all the old areas are scaled up to the new lvl cap+ (lvl 73 monsters)

the point of a new lvl is to gain power over older enemies. or its not really a lvl cap increase if you are lvling up all the monstesr too.

what SHOULD happen is new areas are 70. ALL old campaigns stay 60, and old boons get EASIER to earn, thus helping newbies boon up for the new endgame. What could they be thinking?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Making lifesteal/regen less effective was understandable, but I was surprised to see an increase in monster level.

Not only does Cryptic want to stop dps classes from soloing, they also want to make tanks a requirement.
    For some fights, seems we will need a GF (or paladin?) with a shield to block because the damage is so great. When doing heroic encounters, many people will have to wait for a tank in order to start.
    Alternatively, I suppose an army of control wizards or trapper hunter-rangers might work too ... except not on CC immune bosses. Non-tank classes better do some control (or healing), because the tank may not survive without some help.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    since i cant make a video i have screenshots.
    1st screenshot 36k hp.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2s838us&s=8#.VP6-Z_msUis
    2nd screenshot damage resistance 10%.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xpq874&s=8#.VP6_YfmsUis
    3rd screenshot barbarian mob which someone said one shot poeple at 80k hp +.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=332ntkj&s=8#.VP6_-fmsUis.

thanks.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    About the raw black ice daiy the encounters are not the only source to gather it.the blue stones you hit with hammer give raw black ice.
  • Options
    kss1985kss1985 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    keep it hard, keep it harder..
    the HE need to even harder.. and very very difficult to SOLO ( non impossible)

I like how hard it is
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    3rd screenshot barbarian mob which someone said one shot poeple at 80k hp +.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=332ntkj&s=8#.VP6_-fmsUis.

You lost 25% HP in one hit from a normal barbarian, not in a heroic encounter
    In a heroic encounter, you would lose more HP from one hit.

Who said barbarians do 80k+ damage? link please.