test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Artifact Weapons work like The off-hands do!

2»

Comments

• cheesegromitcheesegromit Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Since this works off the same principle as the old MH, can you buy the new MH with shards of dragon forged steel? I have 5 of those already and they are useless, and have 2 artifact MHs. Wondering if I can skip the task and just buy it.

Good question. Given Neverwinter's development history I'd expect a different 'currency', shard of elemental somethingorother.
  • everwee1everwee1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Dagger
    DiFw2h8.jpg
  • effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    can a GWF level up the weapon to legendary and screen shot it ? i want to see the WEAPON DAMAGE at lvl max.
  • nathyielnathyiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    tomiotar wrote: »
    Up to now only fire, but im almost sure that on the future they will implement the other elements sets that are going to make the fire set useless as always happen.
    After rethinking it, I feel that other element weapon will come as epic normal weapon or as free transmute weapon.

The second possibility is that we will be able to collect them all and merge them into some kind of *primal elemental* weapon in a module or 2.
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    nathyiel wrote: »
    After rethinking it, I feel that other element weapon will come as epic normal weapon or as free transmute weapon.

The second possibility is that we will be able to collect them all and merge them into some kind of *primal elemental* weapon in a module or 2.

that could be cool. or just have the different weapon/armor sets and they focus on different stats; fire on damage and armor pen, Earth on defence, air on mobility and deflect, Water on healing and lifesteal.

That'd actually give us some variety in gear and builds at 70. as long as each set had a bonus that was good enough to be viable.

(fire set bonus increases damage as you take damage , Earth raises DR as you take damage , Air speeds you up as you deflect , Water has a chance to heal as you take damage) or something.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • b3llist0rb3llist0r Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Anybody has one of this at max rank? What is the max rank? 80? How much RP (in addition to the 4,645,200 for rank 60) are needed?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Called it. I accept payment in RP and GMoPs, kthx.
    Edit: Oh yeah, and I forgot to say when I started this post, that I have a sneaking suspicion that the new weapons will actually include a random buff for any at-will, and you can unlock them all by using cubes of augmentation and switch between them for a fee. Taking bets at the window.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?850271-New-lvl-70-artifact-main-hand-offhand-confirmed-yippeee&p=10178461&viewfull=1#post10178461
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia