Install Arc
Options

[Guide] Lazalia's Full DPS build for SW Fury Mod 5

13»

Comments

• Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    as is stand beside and not beneth the dragon i don´t take any damage at all during the hole fight, where should be the bonus for selfhealing, beeing untouched through hole fight?
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    as is stand beside and not beneth the dragon i don´t take any damage at all during the hole fight, where should be the bonus for selfhealing, beeing untouched through hole fight?

What I meant is that there are many factors besides pure DMG that will grant you or not the "great success" when you fight Dragons. In your specific case, if you feel that Soulbinder gives you more dmg and/or you feel better playing it, that's great but when you use ACT and compare both paragons in full DPS mode, Hellbringer is superior.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sure hellbringer= more damage all in all, trashmobs etc. even elite mobs fall in seconds, so dots can never compete
    but i am convinced SB for bossfight is better, i will test it
    and the rotation with deadtheft is clumsy by sure, you give away too much time, but there are no good alternatives
  • Options
    animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    been screwin around with the Fabled Illianbruen set lately, but even though my Def goes up vs accursed, I seem to be takign way more damage when Camping the green dragon in Tiamat. Im assumign this is to be attributed to the Corrupted Fire Dot having such a long cooldown vs the steady pounding of the Hellfire Stacks (for self healing)

But man its hard to NOT wear the MC set once the dragon phase is up ;p

is the Corrupted Fire Dot Augmented by anything? such as +30% from single cursed target? or always a flat 3% HP over time?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    animalust wrote: »
    been screwin around with the Fabled Illianbruen set lately, but even though my Def goes up vs accursed, I seem to be takign way more damage when Camping the green dragon in Tiamat. Im assumign this is to be attributed to the Corrupted Fire Dot having such a long cooldown vs the steady pounding of the Hellfire Stacks (for self healing)

But man its hard to NOT wear the MC set once the dragon phase is up ;p

is the Corrupted Fire Dot Augmented by anything? such as +30% from single cursed target? or always a flat 3% HP over time?

It is not a flat 3% HP, the dmg will vary depending of the debuffs applied to the target. I.E I've seen his effectivenes up to 350%, that's like 400k per tick in Tiamat, it's awesome. :D

Doing Heralds, MC set will always beat the AD one but doing Tiamat, you can use MC set until each head is at least 50% and switch to the other set.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    It is not a flat 3% HP, the dmg will vary depending of the debuffs applied to the target. I.E I've seen his effectivenes up to 350%, that's like 400k per tick in Tiamat, it's awesome. :D

Doing Heralds, MC set will always beat the AD one but doing Tiamat, you can use MC set until each head is at least 50% and switch to the other set.

yah i noticed the effectiveness was floating around, was procing 450k's last night but I agree with the 50% health deal, ive noticed a few times now that the dot starts procing when at the 50% mark, and it **** near kills the head =/ swapping back out to AD set makes sense there

Too bad this game isnt very open with Mods liek Warhammer was, Id like a cool down assist for this function ;p
  • Options
    dillo1122dillo1122 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    will this build be viable in mod 6 and are those gear sets still the best???
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    dillo1122 wrote: »

I believe Lazaroth will update the guide if the changes are crucial enough :)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    dillo1122 wrote: »

considering everything about the game will change you should assume absolutely nothing and take on other peoples build advices carefully. Laz's Full DPS build will still be a full DPS build that is viable in Mod6, but as you mentioned, the gear may be re arranged.

But I dont think the Feats chosen/paragon path will need to change much,a nd you will get a free respec at mod 6 (i do not think its a full respec though)
  • Options
    balaban1229balaban1229 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i must take what character for the warlock drakeide or tieffelin
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i must take what character for the warlock drakeide or tieffelin
    I'd go with Tiefling if you are looking to maximize DPS. :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    akercookeakercooke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hi, could you please share your power tab via nwcalc? Thank you for the guide. :)
  • Options
    lnxepiquelnxepique Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hey lazaroth, do you think that the terror enchantment will be better in mod 6, or will vorpal always be the best cuz of it's huge crit bonus ?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    lnxepique wrote: »
    Hey lazaroth, do you think that the terror enchantment will be better in mod 6, or will vorpal always be the best cuz of it's huge crit bonus ?

Hey, it's too early and we should wait a bit more until we receive more of information about the final stage of the enchantments rework, the devs are still working on them and maybe we won't use any of these but another one, also we need to wait for the stats that will come with the new lv 70 gear then we can take a decision about it according to our needs.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    fitiwizz2fitiwizz2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hi. I can't find in the thread or in the guide the armor kits you used on your gear. Do you go full power ? Critical strike ? 50/50 ? Or something else I hadn't thought about ?
    Thank you !
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    fitiwizz2 wrote: »
    Hi. I can't find in the thread or in the guide the armor kits you used on your gear. Do you go full power ? Critical strike ? 50/50 ? Or something else I hadn't thought about ?
    Thank you !

Hi! Full power. Anyway, mod6 is very close and there will be armor kits with higher stats, it would be better to wait.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    lnxepiquelnxepique Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Any thoughts yet about the upcoming enchantment changes regarding the SW ? Or should we still wait untill it gets released ? I really hope that the other armor enchantments are gettting stronger and more viable with the SW. As for the weapon enchantments I'm fine with vorpal, but terror seems really interesting with it's upcoming changes:P
  • Options
    fafhard1fafhard1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Regarding your off hand, what artifact power do you recommend? I don't believe I've seen an entry regarding what stat increase to try and use/max?
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yo Laz we don't talked lately but i want to hear your option .
    What do y think about mod 6 GWF will be viable agan?

:) do you fear The new class?
    Cuz Paladins will hunt you .
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Thread closed for the time being, at the request of the OP.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.