test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Future: What comes after Artifact Equipment?

13»

Comments

• asmose01asmose01 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    loboguild wrote: »
    If they continue with the current progression, LVL61-70 will cost more RPs than 1-60.

Just putting this out there but the development team all ready said they will NOT be making pants and shirts into artifacts.
    People just need to calm down until they release more info, I have three toons with artifact gear and I can honestly say if they did ditch it I would bit be too upset
  • piejalpiejal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If cryptic make artif legend lv 60 that we got with effort or money become <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, they destroy customer believe about their product
    cryptic make us feed 4.5m*4 part that worth mil AD and want to make it become <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>? This is overkill
    new lv 70 artif equip to feed RP from scratch? Not gonna spend a dime for it
  • thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    I want to see normal mobs drop purples. That means rank 7+ enchants and purple gear.

LOL. That is a little wishful.

Rank 4s, 5s, Peridots and Resonance Stones would be fine though. But that won't happen either because of bots, unless they make level 70 drops BOP/A.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    Is this really happening? Can't we just have BIS gear drop from difficult and challenging dungeons?