test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Battlefield Medic is not available in sword coast. (Fixed)

awakenedtopowerawakenedtopower Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Battlefield Medic not available in sword coast. Also he rushes in Creep direction like he is supposed to attack it without having such ability and tries to punch them.
Post edited by awakenedtopower on

Comments

• Options
    lyeaslyeas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    He doesn't have any dice assigned to him, looking at him from in-game. He's also listed under "Warriors of Neverwinter" instead of "Clerics of Neverwinter" on the ctrl-J window, even though he doesn't attack anything and he's clearly using a holy symbol.
  • Options
    blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    As the title says, is this normal not a bug? If it is a bug what dice SHOULD it have? I would like to know what dice it has as to whether i keep it or not for use only for SCA
  • Options
    lycragirllycragirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 53
    edited September 2014
    Huh weird. I just logged in to sword coast adventures to check and he's not even showing up. I hope its a bug....
  • Options
    almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Bug, it happened with another companion, not sure, I think it was the druid.
    They will fix it.
  • Options
    tanadas1977tanadas1977 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hello, after getting the Battle Medic Companion i wanted to level him up a bit in SCA. But he doesnt show up in the companion selection screen. All my other older companions show up normally. When I select the Companion List Window (where I can see where to get specific companions) it shows the Battle Medic as available too.

greetings
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    He has no dice to play with right now. It'll get fixed eventually.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    markuscodermarkuscoder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    At first Battlefield Medic is unavailable in browser-game (Sword Coast Adventures).
    Also it seems there r bug with his attack ability: in-game he tries to hit enemies barely handed, but in description there r no info bout his attack abilities.
    Siege event has been finished already, and Battlefield Medic still not fixed!
  • Options
    tanadas1977tanadas1977 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    After several patches, still not available in SCA ...
  • Options
    talonofwindspeaktalonofwindspeak Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Is this the only companion developed without dice for SCA? I assumed he would have them, and one of the reasons I tried so hard to get him. Was this all a mistake or intentional? If a mistake why not fix the problems?
  • Options
    ethi3lethi3l Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Seems like they assigned some dice to him but it is still not possible to choose this companion for SCA

but hey it is something ? At least a sign they are trying to work things out ?

battlefieldmedic.jpg
  • Options
    cdvxacdvxa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited November 2014
    Ticket - 141111-000374

Battlefield Medic not available to choose for Sword Coast Adventure. Above ticket has been asked to be posted here.
  • Options
    sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Don't have one and I don't play sword coast. But I think this might be a known issue.

Isn't that the one that doesn't have any dice assigned? For a companion with no dice, the sword coast thing is... well, no dice.

Sorry for being off-topic if I am mistaken, or for being mistaken if I am off-topic.
  • Options
    chrisbarnes69chrisbarnes69 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Did this ever get fixed? I got the battlefield medic yesterday and am having the same issue.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    sprawlfx wrote: »
    Isn't that the one that doesn't have any dice assigned? For a companion with no dice, the sword coast thing is... well, no dice.

I don't have one, but my understanding of the issue from reading the forums is that they added his dice but managed to make him not show up in SCA at the same time.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    corcraauroracorcraaurora Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have at least one companion that is not available to be used in the SCA. Anyone else having this issue, or have any clue how to fix this?
  • Options
    thorakatumthorakatum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    For me the Battlefield Medic is not available. I was instructed to post a thread about it here, but it seems it's a bit more common issue after all. What companion is missing for you?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Battlefield Medic not showing in SCA is a known issue. Threads merged.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    thorakatumthorakatum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    Battlefield Medic not showing in SCA is a known issue. Threads merged.

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator

If it's a known issue, is there any hope of a fix? Or maybe a hint as to when/if it will be fixed?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    thorakatum wrote: »
    If it's a known issue, is there any hope of a fix? Or maybe a hint as to when/if it will be fixed?
    Hope, yes. ETA, no. Sorry!

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    slack83erslack83er Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hiya, forgive me if this isn't the right section to post. If so, please move this 3d where it belongs ;)

Problem is.. I just won a Frontline Medic (hope the translation from Italian is good...) at the Winter Festival. It's purple. But it DOESN'T show up when I get to choose my party in the Gateway. If I go on the companions tab, it tells me that I unlocked it but don't own it... but I do! It's leveled to 16th right now... what could be wrong??
  • Options
    mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It's been a problem since the medic was released, the medic has no dice.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?764481-Battlefield-Medic-is-not-available-in-sword-coast
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • Options
    slack83erslack83er Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Oh thanks, I didn't know it. When I look at him though, he has the dice... but it seems that the SCA has not been fixed...oh well...
  • Options
    emt27emt27 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I have same issue and I hope they fix it soon
    Say something relavant or hold your tongue
  • Options
    madaragataosenaimadaragataosenai Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Same bug.I realy need this medic in swordcoast coz i always fail on thiefery!
  • Options
    daedreemdaedreem Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Me - Tries to create party in SCA.
    My new Medic not showing there.

"AH!! ARGH!!! DID I accidentally DELETE him!!!!" *panic-Panic*
    - "Or maybe the server farts just kept the game from communicating his possession and I need to make a ticket??"
    - looking.. doesn't show in collections either...
    -Googleing... Known bug. Whew.

Whining... Fix this please? :)

(correction/Clarification - it DOES show as "Collected" in collections... But when I click on it it says "you do not own any of this type" so... Still not communicating right)
    Mom of 2 great kids, Slayer of Dragons!
    - I really enjoy Neverwinter on PC, and my Guild "Harper's Eloquence"!
  • Options
    russellbrysonrussellbryson Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I just got the Medic and was really looking forward to using him in SCA. I guess not. Is there any way to get an update on this? It has been an issue for months apparently.
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Same bug.I realy need this medic in swordcoast coz i always fail on thiefery!

A good companion for thievery is the blue Wererat Thief that you can get with Drake seals.
  • Options
    rifter13rifter13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So, I was counting on using the Battle Medic... Any idea when the battle Medic will be added to SCA? This is 4 months later...
  • Options
    smilingbardsmilingbard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    rifter13 wrote: »
    So, I was counting on using the Battle Medic... Any idea when the battle Medic will be added to SCA? This is 4 months later...

Looks it's fixed now. I see my medic in Sword Coast adventures. I was hoping they'd get it with the Siege event....
This discussion has been closed.