test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, about that Dec. 26 Calendar event (Double RP)

tsokushintsokushin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
First, check http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9004073-season-of-dragons-goals-round-3
Goal: $10,000+ Raised during our ExtraLife Charity Event
Reward: A “Natural 20 Weekend" – 2x Experience, 2x Refinement Points, and 2x Glory Weekend
Due Date: COMPLETED!
Reward Date: 12/26

So I check the calendar to double check the Double RP event on Dec. 26. So far, it's listing that weekend as only a 2x exp weekend, no mention of 2x glory or 2x RP.

But, the weird thing is that they've listed a 2x drop rate on enchants and RP stones for Dec. 19. I hope that this isn't a bait and switch, because that would be highly disappointing. Is this 2x enchants/rp to be replacing the 2x RP that's supposed to happen on Dec 26th?

Or is this just some minor mishap in updating the calendar?

Any input from devs/forum moderators?
Post edited by tsokushin on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You apparently missed the kerfuffle last week about the calendar booboo. Check dev tracker for reassurances if you don't want to take my word for it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You apparently missed the kerfuffle last week about the calendar booboo. Check dev tracker for reassurances if you don't want to take my word for it.

LOL... i haven't seen the word "kerfuffle" used in awhile... thanks for the smile becky.... :)
  • Options
    desztreadesztrea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014

i havent been able to see this in dev tracker ... just trying to confirm this myself aswell..
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Here you go:
    panderus wrote: »
    Ill double check, that might have been because the most recent one we had overwrote it unintentionally.
    akromatik wrote: »
    I was just in a meeting about this event. As of 10 minutes ago, it was set to happen...something tells me it still is ;)

Not sure what happened with the calendar though. Sorry for the scare!
    Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2014
    Hey guys, we're looking into what's going what's going on. What I'm seeing now is that enchantments and runestones are giving 2x RP bonus, but RP items like Peridots and Blood Rubies are not giving the bonus...is this what you all see as well?
  • Options
    caldrecaldre Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rank 4s going into my artifact also didn't work for me and I've reloaded the game twice.
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This event isnt happening? Go take a look in game... :(
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    vampirecavyvampirecavy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nope. I'm seeing nothing at all giving 2x RP bonuses. Not enchants, not runestones, not refining items, not even blue equipment on my artifact equipment.
  • Options
    yokanaanyokanaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    Hey guys, we're looking into what's going what's going on. What I'm seeing now is that enchantments and runestones are giving 2x RP bonus, but RP items like Peridots and Blood Rubies are not giving the bonus...is this what you all see as well?

When I try putting rank 4 enchantments into my vorpal enchantment it still gives 135 RP ...
  • Options
    arbitrarityarbitrarity Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    No. Enchantments and runestones are also not working. Adding rank 4's to an artifact yields 270 RP, should yield 540.
  • Options
    hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    same here.
  • Options
    randomdiscordrandomdiscord Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Enchantments/Runestones are not working either.
  • Options
    gleichgewichtnwgleichgewichtnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nope. For me nothing is 2x rp

No items, no enchantments and runestones. no resonance stones (if they are called that in englisch client)
  • Options
    lorandelczlorandelcz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I cant see any double RP. Not even from enchants.
  • Options
    mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Enchants not working for me ...still shows 270 for rank 4
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Negative... Enchants are not giving them either. You still get the same 2x bonus in artifacts and if they are the same types... but we always get those. Those should be 4x now...
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • Options
    stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Im also getting no x2 rp from any type of RP item.
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • Options
    slaaneshihorrorslaaneshihorror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited December 2014
    Double RP seems to be going in preview, and working as intended.
    It has not transferred on any level to live.
    The events are even registering under the map, like they normally would, on preview.
    But not at all showing up on live server.
    Greycloaks Bank Manager - Malanael Corventus.
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited December 2014

It's been like this forever.

The x2 effect is not on when you see this.

Certain items give certain results x2x3x5 based on what you are inserting.

When the bonus is on those same items give x2 x6 x10 based on insertions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2014

enchants and runestones are giving normal amounts, rp items are giving normal amounts, equipment is giving normal amounts. nothing is getting doubled
  • Options
    nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2014

No, you get x2 because you put it in an artifact or same enchantment.
  • Options
    texy1texy1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Refining an enchant (e.g.Radiant) with same type (another Radiant) is giving the double bonus as it should, but nothing more. When refining enchantments with different types (e.g. Radiant refined with Silvery) no bonus is applied.
  • Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Edit: I was wrong. Nothing I have tried is behaving any different to before. No doubling.
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited December 2014

This is not true Rank 4 enchant give 270 rp for the same enchant ! x2 Shoud be 540 .
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    tyedortyedor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Also, items like belts and main hands don't as well. I've got like 0 inventory space left lol and I'm hoping to unload that today!!!
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Runes and enchantments always gave 2x RP on artifacts. It should be giving 4x now, it doesn't.
  • Options
    drumdaardrumdaar Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014

where u check this? on test serwer?
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2014
    I believe we have found the issue, it should be turning on shortly.