• Options
    todddyb1todddyb1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have one word for you.... banhammer!
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I thought he said "Stitches!" for the longest time... :o
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    STOP. By the nine hells, please make it stop! I logged into the game only to be greeted with an unending cacophony of the new basic Cleric companion's summoning lines, E.g. "I have one word for you. Leeches." "You're as good as new! Well, nearly." "I do hope your next wound is unique!" and lets not forget, "Could you fight something with a big... club?"

"Could you shut the hell up before I give YOU a unique wound?!" Seriously I must have sat there, grinding my teeth for a good 45 seconds while I heard this unending stream of cleric companion chatter assaulting my sanity!

Please, please, please bring back the old cleric companion, she was quieter and never bothered anyone...

But I digress, that new cleric companion really needs a gag or something before he finds himself being dangled head first over the maw of a Red Dragon! Better yet the maws of Tiamat herself!!
    "I have one word for you. Leeches." so this is what he actually says? i were asking myself "why the hell is he screaming ******** all the ****** day?"
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    "I have one word for you. Leeches." so this is what he actually says? i were asking myself "why the hell is he screaming *******. all the ****** day?"

I thought that he was saying "stitches!" :)
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Then I thought it was stitches. Now I just want to strangle the thing.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    "I have one word for you. Leeches." so this is what he actually says? i were asking myself "why the hell is he screaming *******. all the ****** day?"

Or the Skull's: "Youre mother was a *****"...oh....he said "orc"....oh....
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Couple quick reminders:

1. Regardless of what you believe is being said ingame, bypassing the filter with clear profane intent is still a violation of RoC. If the word is filtered out, it's for a reason--refrain from using misspellings, puncutation and the like to bypass said filtering.

2. Please do not discuss or allude to violations of any relevant rules on the forums--use the GM help menu ingame or the support website to report these things.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    anatas07anatas07 Member Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    They invaded the enclave ... leeeeccheeeees !

5k4q5k.jpg
    If you see this and have the answer - PM me or answer real quick because this post will be removed
  • Options
    cvk777cvk777 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I thought he says "I Have One Word For You...Glitches!" It did make sense to me..
  • Options
    phrendonphrendon Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I love my little Leprechaun, Peevish McWhiskey.
  • Options
    sanatorysanatory Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    He might say peaches or leeches but in my mind I only hear ...... :p
  • Options
    chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The i have one word for you needs to be changed from leaches to bacon seriously...

+1/10 Char
  • Options
    fdruid76fdruid76 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    STOP. By the nine hells, please make it stop! I logged into the game only to be greeted with an unending cacophony of the new basic Cleric companion's summoning lines, E.g. "I have one word for you. Leeches." "You're as good as new! Well, nearly." "I do hope your next wound is unique!" and lets not forget, "Could you fight something with a big... club?"

"Could you shut the hell up before I give YOU a unique wound?!" Seriously I must have sat there, grinding my teeth for a good 45 seconds while I heard this unending stream of cleric companion chatter assaulting my sanity!

Please, please, please bring back the old cleric companion, she was quieter and never bothered anyone...

But I digress, that new cleric companion really needs a gag or something before he finds himself being dangled head first over the maw of a Red Dragon! Better yet the maws of Tiamat herself!!

I came to the forums to complain about this. I'm sick of this.

Now, I've been out of the game for some time, and I don't know why everyone chooses the same freakin' companion. Is it cheap? Is it a starter kind of companion, in terms of effectiveness? Or is it a case of people being unoriginal sheep and everyone choosing the same options to play-to-win?

In any case it's terribly annoying.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have one sentence for this thread: Back to bed, Vilithrax....

And yes, it's a starter companion. It's an alternative to buying a metric ton of potions.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.