What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.35.20141125a.4

Comments

• Options
    suttsmokingsuttsmoking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ye with no limit time how longe it will take thx u NW personal to keep player mad!!!
  • Options
    alerannaaleranna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    WoW just got silly >.> I still say that one pack was kung fu panda :P
  • Options
    vadi88gvadi88g Member Posts: 54
    edited December 2014
    Why you not join the TEst/preview server while server is down?
    You could for example test new builds and feets free respec .. and test them in ice wind pvp or so.
    and less whine about.
  • Options
    angeloid07angeloid07 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    aleranna what's your connection to the game? you seem to defend the creators an awefull lot and I know its hard to make a game I've looked into it but with the patch notes given this is a ridiculous amount of time to be waiting
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    None I'm just not freaking out about a free game, I don't really buy zen, life happens computers and servers break, yea it sucks, but yelling at each other or them helps no one
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    me to not freakin out.. but still not get why they not tell some to player they gonna diley im accept that if i se text show some where how longe it take....
  • Options
    phaedrusiphaedrusi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    aleranna wrote: »
    None I'm just not freaking out about a free game, I don't really buy zen, life happens computers and servers break, yea it sucks, but yelling at each other or them helps no one

^^^ Grown Up Gaming: 101 ^^^
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    And anyone who thinks sitting here yelling at them is going to make it, magically fixed is foolish, try having a husband trying to fix your lap top, you'll learn whining and hovering helps no one
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    And you think if they explained every little thing they are working on any of us would actually understand??
  • Options
    blamecharlesblamecharles Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    vadi88g wrote: »
    Why you not join the TEst/preview server while server is down?
    You could for example test new builds and feets free respec .. and test them in ice wind pvp or so.
    and less whine about.

Because preview is down also.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    The code likely isn't showing up, don't panic, try to be patient
  • Options
    edited December 2014

yeah but defending the creators is just going to enable them if you put up enough of a riot then it will force them to get there <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> together and that way when we pay for games we dont get <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like this happening
  • Options
    danny199142danny199142 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Tiamat enraged and killed all the devs. Then Heads got bugged.
  • Options
    warblade87warblade87 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2014

I don't get too involved in speaking my mind about this game or putting rage on the forums. for the most part I enjoy the game and probably will keep playing it, but I have to say. If there is a slip up here and there, it's forgivable. When there is a history or trend of what has happened with this game of bugs, glitches, exploitation, not listening to a player base. These players have gotten burned out after having the same process repeat when they have invested into this game, either money or time. Most of the people on the forums have either teamed with me at some point or have fought alongside each other during encounters and they are all pretty good people who will rush over to save another's life in the game. I understand their frustration and I neither condemn nor condone it. All I can say is that I am growing quite frustrated over time, but due to my love of D&D I want to see what this game can become and enjoy it.
  • Options
    vigilivigili Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Instead of thinking up more dragon things it might be a better thing to make sure the server(s) are stable?Make a us server a european server and an asian server? Much better for all?? Too many disconnects and login failures now( eversince the dragon thingy).Before blackice all was perfect really.Fixing one item is no excuse to make a working item not work all of a sudden.(kinda reminds me of windows lol).
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    think coz of hair style that do issue fail :)
  • Options
    talonofwindspeaktalonofwindspeak Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    One thing about lag and low FPS, I was in a dungeon, Spellplague actually, lag was severe (brutal category). Then the SW bailed we got another class in his place, lag was instantly gone (completely gone). Coincidence? Could this be linked to some classes causing problems? (the slow memory leak, among other things, or a separate problem). Spellplague is a long dungeon and the lag slowly got worse....
  • Options
    modoqueenmodoqueen Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    when is the server going to be back on sigh
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I doubt that really the money they make is off zen and they have a ton of other games, strikes on free games, sound like it more like that will shut down the server or watch you leave and welcome the the next group who find the game >.>
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I get the arguing with players thing but this is what a patch forum is its a bunch of players that like to complain about the game, also if you can spot the code you can fix it thats how it works most of the time you don't need a new code you just need to input the values to make an old one work. at least thats what I've learned from my experience
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Tons of people bailed on WOW because of their BS and they are a paided game and they are still going strong
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    don't warry they don't tell u go sleep weak up tomorrow it will be up and new hai style :D
  • Options
    thekabbalistthekabbalist Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am enjoying this game alot. And with anything be it game or otherwise, Life doesnt always go the way you want it to. If your stressed because a game is offline you really need to look at your life in a new way.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Wish we knew, Tweeter is being vague too
  • Options
    lhotse5lhotse5 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The servers were supposed to be up almost 3 hrs. ago.(9 a.m. p.s.t.) Does anyone know what the problem is and when they're coming back online ? As Ryxx would say..."There are things to be done." :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    That's what I've been saying life happens and this is a free game :P
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Yea and I've sat through these 9-1 patches and had the system come back on at 12 so it's a coin toss
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    lhotse5 wrote: »
    The servers were supposed to be up almost 3 hrs. ago.(9 a.m. p.s.t.) Does anyone know what the problem is and when they're coming back online ? As Ryxx would say..."There are things to be done." :cool:

we can't say when but come and have some fun on this chatt :D
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Tons of people bailed on WOW because of their BS and they are a paided game and they are still going strong

yeah a lot of people did but now they're making up for that with new updates making it so players can get back into the game they hold a lot of value in they're players so every time they update they make sure they fix important issues and give the players something to look foward too.
This discussion has been closed.