Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.35.20141125a.4

Comments

• Options
    wenche78wenche78 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    edgethemc wrote: »

Now, one other thing I haven't seen being adressed here is: why the hell are DC's undestructible, now? and where the hell are their heals? lol DCs don't heal anymore, at least people don't spec them to heal, because it's not worth it, so they just put up those "invincibility shields" that makes you take 0 damage, and then put up that thingy that Refills your health bar once you reach half of it. Let me tell you now: That is LAZY! The laziest thing I've ever seen done to a class... So, would you pretty please with sugar on top rework that thing? I'm tired of doing 0 damage to a DC in PvP while I have 5K power and around 3K arpen, so... At least change it so it works differently on PvP, cuz they don't even dodge attacks anymore, they just stand there laughing at you. Thats no PvP. that's BS.

Try 9500 power and 2600 armpen--- zero dmg, they dont even move, just stand there looking at you haha, jesus.... Dc`s is a bit to much, i acctually quit my DC after last mod came out, never have I seen a class that has gotten this kind of boost. Overkill.

Guild mail has been asked to be fixed for so long, I don't think that would be such a difficult thing to do, or am I wrong? I mean, it was there before, so, how hard could it be...? :/

I second that....But I guess the hairstyle is more urgent

I have lost many friends in this game but thats mostly cause of the unfair lootsystem concerning artifact belts and cloaks. They got tired of some players just logged on for a few hours and came out with 5 belts, while they farmed all day and didnt get one.
    Im kinda in that same boat, unending farming and nothing to show for it, but now its to late anyway. Artifactgear is not worth anything anymore, and the lucky people are sitting with unending amount of AD and the rest of us struggle to get by (unless you have a fat checkbook ofc).
    Guess ill just do the fulltime job with leadership and try to get by, I still have some friends left, so ill do what i always do; hope that maybe one day its our turn to be lucky.
  • Options
    alerannaaleranna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yup can't wait to get back on, playing with a cleric ^_^ trying to get the hang of it, since I normally play fighters
  • Options
    thekabbalistthekabbalist Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    edgethemc wrote: »
    Now, one other thing I haven't seen being adressed here is: why the hell are DC's undestructible, now? and where the hell are their heals? lol DCs don't heal anymore, at least people don't spec them to heal, because it's not worth it, so they just put up those "invincibility shields" that makes you take 0 damage, and then put up that thingy that Refills your health bar once you reach half of it. Let me tell you now: That is LAZY! The laziest thing I've ever seen done to a class... So, would you pretty please with sugar on top rework that thing? I'm tired of doing 0 damage to a DC in PvP while I have 5K power and around 3K arpen, so... At least change it so it works differently on PvP, cuz they don't even dodge attacks anymore, they just stand there laughing at you. Thats no PvP. that's BS.

Historically DC's were Fighters/Healers in that order, get it Fighters/Healers. My main was originally my CW but with my DC being as it should its awesome. I went Righteous in Paragon Path but can still spam out a load of heals.

All games change and evolve and this one is no different. Lots of other games out there to try if this one doesnt suit.

Cheers
  • Options
    kaastkaast Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Complaining to the developers in a non-productive manner is a great deal like complaining about your food in a restaurant with a bad attitude. Likely the server or kitchen staff will do something unseemly to your food before it returns. Similarly, those that work to make this game can delay it longer. So be patient, courteous, and respectful; you never know when someone is going to spit in your food due to a lack in these qualities.
  • Options
    dremixdremix Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Historically DC's were Fighters/Healers in that order, get it Fighters/Healers. My main was originally my CW but with my DC being as it should its awesome. I went Righteous in Paragon Path but can still spam out a load of heals.

All games change and evolve and this one is no different. Lots of other games out there to try if this one doesnt suit.

Cheers

to b technical clerics in D&D were heavy armor, blunt weapon, n typically shield toting healers fighting was never a strong suit so meh
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    dremix wrote: »
    to b technical clerics in D&D were heavy armor, blunt weapon, n typically shield toting healers fighting was never a strong suit so meh

W/E we can still heal as before. Any way if things arent going well its the Tanks fault.:p
  • Options
    todddyb1todddyb1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    W/E we can still heal as before. Any way if things arent going well its the Tanks fault.:p

I can dig that before clerics became unkillable lol
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Yea but if your food takes 2 hours in a restaurant. something is wrong >.> 2 hours with computers, it needs to be fixed, computers are mean creatures sometimes >.<
  • Options
    kaastkaast Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Lol of all i have respectful sir, if u go to restaurant and order food that they told u 30 min food will serv and 2h gone u still not get food what u do sir `???

Depends on the restaurant. If it's a restaurant with really good food, I would wait, taking consideration of the fact that the restaurant was extremely busy.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Besides I'd rather sit and argue with you guys, then have the server come up before it's really ready
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    kaast wrote: »
    Depends on the restaurant. If it's a restaurant with really good food, I would wait, taking consideration of the fact that the restaurant was extremely busy.

uhm can u guy take the food bs to off topic lol
  • Options
    zephranuszephranus Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well, it's looking rather likely I'll miss invocation for the first time ever.

On a positive note, however, all of my characters coins will now be synchronised. Hurrah!
  • Options
    khaymanbbkhaymanbb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Missing my invocation as well. This was 7/7, so I guess I'll have to start all over again. Nice!
  • Options
    suttsmokingsuttsmoking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    aleranna wrote: »
    Yea but if your food takes 2 hours in a restaurant. something is wrong >.> 2 hours with computers, it needs to be fixed, computers are mean creatures sometimes >.<

sure im agree but that guy he just balance game and food that why im asking him what he gonna do :p
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Latest on Twitter is another hour.
  • Options
    asmose01asmose01 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Getting mad and yelling at each other doesn't help, yelling at them doesn't help

I'm not a server person, but my husband is and it can take a while to fix code, and who knows what they are really working on I'm sure the hair isn't the issue

LOL Love it Aleranna

Maybe by dinner time they will have it fixed and then I'll only have to wait a week to reset my worship on all my toons! thats the only thing that bothers me about 5 hour + downtimes! I can all ways go do chores or watch my programs!
  • Options
    jacorasjacoras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I actually managed to get in once but got booted 10 minutes later lol. I too had the issue of no characters showing up but through a stroke of genius had entered the foundry and then exited and low and behold my characters were there. At this point it won't help seeing as via twitter I found out they have taken the servers down again but perhaps when they go back up and your still having an issue with characters showing up go ahead and try it and see if you have the same luck I did.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    zephranus wrote: »
    Well, it's looking rather likely I'll miss invocation for the first time ever.

On a positive note, however, all of my characters coins will now be synchronised. Hurrah!

**** cant even do the quick Gateway quest for Invocation.
  • Options
    qpgunslingerqpqpgunslingerqp Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Loads of folks have an issue with the maintenance taking extremely long given the trade off of not playing/what we receive.

I am new to this game and have been playing a different style free to play game. It also has issues like this from time to time, but not very often. The argument that it is "Free to play" is still false. It is a game with paid content and people do pay money into this system. One thing that I will say is that the other company's game that I play when they have unexpected problems that directly affect players like this patch they do give out some in game content to the players who have client disconnects and/or timed log ins. A game being down due to the company having issues need to be resolved and if the company truly likes their customer base they will repay them for the inconvenience to them after all they have decided to take part in your product.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    he he :P thanks I guess my chill level is higher since I'm over 30 with a toddler and a computer tech. husband :P gotta have a lot of patience to deal with that
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Yes but the paid is a choice, not required so I doubt they are millionaires
  • Options
    suttsmokingsuttsmoking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    kaast wrote: »

well but this it not retaurant ok !!! only wait that u can do on this case, if retaurant im sure u will leav it after 1h food not come. so don't take balace game and food it not macth
  • Options
    vadi88gvadi88g Member Posts: 54
    edited December 2014
    Why you not join the TEst/preview server while server is down?
    You could for example test new builds and feets free respec .. and test them in ice wind pvp or so.
    and less whine about.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Loads of folks have an issue with the maintenance taking extremely long given the trade off of not playing/what we receive.

I am new to this game and have been playing a different style free to play game. It also has issues like this from time to time, but not very often. The argument that it is "Free to play" is still false. It is a game with paid content and people do pay money into this system. One thing that I will say is that the other company's game that I play when they have unexpected problems that directly affect players like this patch they do give out some in game content to the players who have client disconnects and/or timed log ins. A game being down due to the company having issues need to be resolved and if the company truly likes their customer base they will repay them for the inconvenience to them after all they have decided to take part in your product.

No offense, but what paid content are you referring to? The game meets the accepted industry defined standard of "free to play" in that it does not require a subscription fee to play, nor does it require an upfront purchase. There is absolutely NOTHING in the game that requires real money payment of any sort. Even items in the ZEN shop can be purchased by trading AD for ZEN ingame.

Also, stuff happens. People tend to treat compensation as an obligation, rather than a "thank you for your patience" thing, for unexpected downtime, regardless of the cause, and forget that machines can and do fail, and backups/contingency plans/redundancies that would not be out of place in more sensitive (read: not gaming, but financial or military or government-level) operation are rather out of reach for all but the largest companies...and even those companies may not have them. Stuff happens, even in the modern world, that companies can't always predict and control so players don't have to suffer.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Someone said the test server is down too
  • Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Go to Twitter noobs for Status Update. Its still down.

Yep, first place to check is Twitter, god forbid they'd actually post an update in the designated game forums first nublet...
  • Options
    mechomancermechomancer Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Someone said the test server is down too

Not true. I just came from there. PE is SO crowded with just one instance.
This discussion has been closed.