Install Arc
Options

Sudden Storm bugged

2»

Comments

• Options
    imiqimiq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    <removed - Please stay on topic. This thread is not about Chill Strike. ~Zeb>
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    At least some of the time it seems to instantly deal damage before the animation. Not sure if I have notice it not deal damage at times or not though. I have noticed ray of frost cast for no reason what so ever as my 2nd at will.
  • Options
    itstheyokitstheyok Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    have searched the forums, and found nothing, so here it is...

Most of the time, when I cast sudden storm, there is no lightning animation, and it registers no damage, but still goes into full cooldown. It doesn't always happen, but does mostly. I have noticed that it is more reliable, if its cast upon entering combat, rather than in the middle of a battle....but as many CW's will attest, it is better to use this encounter after you have used other controlling spells
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    itstheyok wrote: »
    have searched the forums, and found nothing, so here it is...
    Merged for you (searched "sudden storm").
  • Options
    procesproces Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same here. Sudden storm goes in to full cooldown but there is no animation, no dmg... cw is buged a lot... and I mean A LOT! Not only Sudden storm, it looks like Icy terrain and Chill Strike too. I have posted and opened some topics about CW and 0 criticals and p.vorpal dmg in the past and with this new bug I just rest my case. I removed SS and IT from my standard rotation and in same dungeons I make more dmg with IR (tab)- RoE - CS - CoI then with CoI(tab)-IT-SS-Steal Time and I see more and more CW using more single targets then AoE. Also when I told friend about this he said "Yea I noticed this too". Tbh Im not paying any more attention to bugs in this game because game is broken on many ways and trying to fix anything is lost time. Hope Zeb wont delete this post because its not strict about SS and I just wanted to confirm bug(s).
  • Options
    jasonbhoy7jasonbhoy7 Member Posts: 53
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, I have noticed this too, only since mod 5 launched has this been happening.