test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Community] Show us your Rogues! (Screenshots)

Comments

• Options
    nuudlznuudlz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hello Yokhoido
    and please excuse my late reply.

The character you can see in the first picture you quoted is a female human and the following armor set has been used:
    • Headpiece: Hood Of The Wild
    • Armor: Dread Servitor's Leather Armor/ Tunic of the Thayan Zealot
    • Arms: Dread Servitor's Gloves/ Gloves of the Thayan Zealot
    • Boots: Boots Of Far Striding
    • Shirt: Fancy Leather Tunic
    • Pants: Fancy Leather Trousers

The charactrer from the last two screenshots you quoted is a female moon elf.
    I take it this is also a Julia? Are there any specific character adjustements for the character do be defined as "Julia"?

Yes.
    Id be happy to have those specifications!

Sorry, top secret. P:

I hope I answered all your open questions.

Greetz
    Julia's Player
    The Zisters' Magazine - Subscribe now and you'll never run out of style.

We are always looking for new models --- Borderline Fashiondolls ---
  • Options
    yokhoidoyokhoido Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hahaha, I totally understand the secrecy! ;) Ive made my own characters, just waiting for them to come into their own to post them :P Thanks for the info on the armor! And once again, great job on the toons!

I was thinking about getting Moon elves just for the fair skin and white hair but half-elves got similar stuff, without having to pay the 60 bucks for Moon elf so I might just settle with that..... at least for now XD
  • Options
    yokhoidoyokhoido Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well, here's mine.

My swift death dancer: Yokho Fatalis

screenshot_2014-11-06-06-00-28.jpg

screenshot_2014-11-06-06-00-49_2.jpg

screenshot_2014-11-06-06-00-49_1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    So, an attractive woman is a sIut for you? From my point of view, the character ressembles Vella, a strong woman who strikes anyone fool enough to think she is accessible (Belgariad) or forces themselves upon her; a character who strongly ressembles my own wife, mother of my little boy.

I dont usually take the time to answer those kind of replies but I felt you needed to know beauty isnt only about fantasms and poor fellows who would be "forever alone", as you say.

Edit: someone posted a rather unpleasant reply about lonely fellas having a thing about <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> characters but removed his comment, nvm my post :P
  • Options
    mrmauveforummrmauveforum Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    citymystic wrote: »
    Reyka-NewLook2.png

Alright, I'll bite: what items?
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Not sure about the rest, but the tunic looks like its Hammerstone
  • Options
    julianalz55julianalz55 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2014

I think its
    -Hammerstone armor
    -Thayan gloves
    -Boots, theres quite some boots that look alike, but the only one i remember the name is Heroic Conspirator
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The above is correct. Gloves could also be Dread Servitor, which drop BoP in one of the Dread Ring lairs. Check your collections for which one.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    hollowlaughterhollowlaughter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The above is correct. Gloves could also be Dread Servitor, which drop BoP in one of the Dread Ring lairs. Check your collections for which one.

They are. Heroic Conspirator's Shoes for the boots, agreeing with that.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Here are three of my Trickster Rogues:

This is Zek 'Elf-ear' Teldir, a Master Infiltrator (my main TR). He's rare for a half-orc, who is also elven. His mother was a sun elf and his father a half-orc. He spent all of his child-hood locked away in secret in the Teldir Tower in Myth Drannor and when his mother was slain one brutal night, the Coronal became aware of his presence and in light of his noble bloodline and the horrors brought upon his mother, was pardoned for having Orc blood in his veins. This did not stop him from being the subject of ridicule and bias by Myth Drannor's younger generations, which eventually led him to call Neverwinter his home. You can read his bio here.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23941&stc=1 attachment.php?attachmentid=23951&stc=1

This is Beziira Flametouched, a Master Infiltrator, who follows Sune in hopes to one day become beautiful, seeking a way to become human. Through her seeking of this unatainable goal, and her mishaps, she's become an ally of the Suneite nobles of House Firehair and close friends with Dove Firehair (one of my GFs) and Trestian Firehair (one of my GFs), as well as their adopted daughter, Carneliana Firehair (below). Carneliana and Beziira have a much closer bond, that akin to a playful sisterhood, for they both love to play dress up and tricks and are of the same age. Unlike most Tieflings, and rogues for that matter, Beziira has a clear sense of right and wrong and strives always to do what is right, despite giving in to her whimsical and trickster nature.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=23931&stc=1

This is Carneliana Firehair, also a Master Infiltrator. She's a fire-haired halfing who's parents were slain enroute to Neverwinter by a band of orcs when she was but just an infant, days old. She was rescued by Dove Firehair (one of my GFs) and legally adopted by her and Dove's now-husband, Trestian Firehair, in the Church of Sune in Neverwinter two months later.

She's become the closest of friends with a tiefling by the name of Beziira Flametouched (above) and are as close as sisters now. They are of the same age and both love to play games, dress up, and of course play tricks on people!

attachment.php?attachmentid=23961&stc=1
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yokhoido wrote: »
    screenshot_2014-11-06-06-00-28.jpg

Saw and had to have:cool:

eUvoOU6.jpg
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Uh oh! I foresee a new E! skit on Fashion Police!

You both look great there :) Love it!

My cleric has a similar outfit for cosmetics, as she reveres Sharess as one of her patron deities (RP-wise).
  • Options
    quenthewitch#8834 quenthewitch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My main armor:
    Porvata4_zpse0c353df.png

My current Dungeon armor:
    Armor2_zps51d51bd6.png

Without hood:
    headshot1_zps78e98c3a.png

and my usual outfit, the Yeti Hunter Tunic and Garb, dyed with bound red dye bottles (with my old look).
    Porvata5_zpsf75c680a.png
  • Options
    samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Since we are showing off our cat ears:
    c4c76cd6-301e-48b2-a5f4-70edf20c8ba7.png
    Cat pirate. Meow-arrrrr me maties
    and also because I haven't updated my armor appearance in a while:
    1886747b-13cd-444b-a511-a7c4411ac5ef.png

621ecbb7-b53f-4c88-b9f2-ae7ed44e0ad7.png
    back when you could dye weapons..
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Finally got to work on my actual armor.

dzoXLMe.jpg
  • Options
    khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I love some of these. I guess I'll have to post my own sometimes. I still have to work on him though. Any suggestions for a decent looking hat?
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    khimera906 wrote: »
    I love some of these. I guess I'll have to post my own sometimes. I still have to work on him though. Any suggestions for a decent looking hat?

The mask that covers the mouth is the best we have. A low level item (nefarious mask?), but my hair style is so ugly I have to cover it. I also love grim/battlefield skulker helm. TR armor lacks creativity and options.
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Both low-level and level-40ish helms cover the lower face rather than being goofy Lone Ranger hats or "demented murderclown" masks.

Lower level ones are a soft cloth cowl pulled up; try a crafted +1 blue helm. The higher level ones have a reinforced leather component right over the face. One like this drops from a Pirate Skyhold quest; I'd have to check which one, and I think I even have the item banked on someone.

With most helms being so awful, I just disable them.

Lots of people like the ones that come with the HR and SW packs in the Zen shop for transmutes too.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the suggestions. I do have both of the HR and SW booster packs, but it's not really the image I wanna go with. I think I'll take your advice and go with the mouth cover mask.
    "Demented murderclown" was hilarious :D
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Oh man, if I had the hood of the wild,,, I would be so happy
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Here's my rogue, the ex Luskan bounty hunter, Teren Grimword.

10733999_870177003014431_7645844287438668406_n.jpg?oh=a8e6cbd572aa93b491f128d20dd08a5c&oe=54FA5C6A
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    B5zwO5nCAAEmyVo.jpg:large

draconic templar 4pc, mostly posting it so others can see what the pieces look like

on higher graphic settings, the cloth mantle/sash have a little swirling embroidery pattern and there's some texture in the leathers, all in all it looks pretty nice and distinct from other TR armors
  • Options
    jpfmabjpfmab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Here's my rogue
  • Options
    lynnaliciouslynnalicious Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Here's my rouge, Cait Lirac, in action. Shadowdancer with a capricious nature and adventurous soul... if she has one. Being a ginger the presence of a soul is currently up for debate.

hkJZzAS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    cynogenic wrote: »
    fz0w1f.jpg

hoping someone might know which chest this is, in terms of exact name, i know the gloves and boots are pegasus seals, i think it's +4 nefarious, but never have seen that on the AH
  • Options
    voltayr2voltayr2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Here is VOLTAIRE the dark elf TR, I'm tossing in shots of my pve set all black, pvp set black with fire, and collected all black Dread Legion set. The main pve set notice that its Asymmetric, its super rare to find and I absolutely love it, notice the shoulder pads are different sizes and the right arm has a pad over the bicep. The main pve set also has a helmet that does not have the annoying hood point on it... again was a difficult one to find, The swords are Fallen Dragon Swords, but I also carry a set of Nightmare blades... honestly I like the Fallen Dragon Swords better. As my armor went higher in teir I noticed it became more flashy and less ninja like... so I had to go backwards and start looking at common, uncommon and rare gear to find the pieces I need. Happy New Year guys!
    voltaireninjapve4.jpg
    voltaireninjapve3.jpg
    voltaireninjapve1.jpg
    voltaireninjapve2.jpg
  • Options
    voltayr2voltayr2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    here are the other two images... see you in GAME!
    voltairepvp.jpg
    voltairedreadlegion.jpg
    voltairemount1.jpg
    voltairemount2.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Draconic Templar TR Helmet another view for yas... dyed black..
    voltaireninjapve5.jpg
    voltaireninjapve6.jpg
    voltaireninjapve7.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    hoping someone might know which chest this is, in terms of exact name, i know the gloves and boots are pegasus seals, i think it's +4 nefarious, but never have seen that on the AH
    Ad vendor in protectors enclave.. Subterfuge
  • Options
    randomdiscordrandomdiscord Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    screenshot_2015-01-02-11-18-29_zps1f806adb.jpg

screenshot_2015-01-02-11-18-34_zps610e34d7.jpg