test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Community] Show us your Control Wizard (Screenshots)

Comments

• Options
    came064came064 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Which zone is this from and what level do you have to be to get this?
  • Options
    came064came064 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I got this robe and found it has a side panel on the hip on one side, I was looking for one that doesnt have any of those side panel things on the hips :( If anyone knows a name of one please let me know.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    came064 wrote: »
    Forgot to reply with quote, what zone and level to get this robe? thx

It looks a lot like the Wizard robe you buy in Wondrous Bazaar (the Hat certainly is) - but I'm not sure - I have the male version which is slightly different in the top area. Those are free transmutes, by the way. My Wizzie looks a lot like this, but it's all High Viz armor transmuted to look like this.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's the Mystic's Robe, from the final barrow quest in Ebon Downs, The Drowned King.

The hat is the one from the Wondrous Bazaar, the Hat of the Arcane Wanderer.

Boost and gloves are the Draconic Set.

All dyed with the Draconic White Dye with black on the accents.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    The gloves and boots are awesome. My High Visier gloves and boots actually look a little wonky with the hat and robe from the Bazaar. I have a new whizz coming up in the ranks. Thanks for the heads-up about the Drowned king - I'll look for that one, too. :)

UPDATE to add this:
    This is Fistandantilus (Yeah, I'm a Dragonlance fan; WTF is Faerun? LOL):

Fistandantilus.jpg

This is the High Vizier full set - Hat, Robes and Orb are transmuted with those from the Wondrous Bazaar - Hat, Robes, Gloves and Boots (Slippers) are dyed with the Warlock Dye Pack you craft. Even with that you can see the boots and gloves really clash. I'll find something better to transmute them to eventually.

By the way - for you curious ones: I took the screenshot using Demo Record: I went to Rothe Valley for better lighting, then recorded my time there. Then went into Demo Record, set the FOV to 30 (Field of View) and then screens hotted it. If you want to learn how - grab my free "Demo Record User Guide" - it's the DRUG link in my signature.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Not ashamed to admit it. With all the new Legendary equipment coming up in the next module, my wizard did her best to earn a few extra diamonds this season in the Moonstone Mask.

gww1YGN.jpg
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Love the photobombing chicken.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    climasclimas Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hey guys, wanted to show my cw :D (first time on forum)

Corrupted black ice arms (transmuted to ceremonial protector's cuffs), armor, talisman & orb (transmuted to wondrous bazaar book). Dread legion cowl and feet. All dyed in control wizard's dye.

Striking a pose as well, as a bonus :of79afaef-c251-4818-93fa-4b85f0346116.jpg

resized_1e165b9a-3ead-4ec0-ad71-9df171578ab2.png
  • Options
    lordfuzunlordfuzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited November 2014
    Hello! Does anyone know what armor this is?

http://prntscr.com/4noi2e

It's simple and unfettered by all the over-wrought metal that makes most of the mage "armors" look ... well like armor.
    I'd like to transmute several of my armors that look like ARMOR to look like this but I can't find this set.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Fleudermaus ^.^

I've found he top myself on the Auction House. It's called "Conjuror's Tunic'. Mine is a Blue level 16 item.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    lordfuzun wrote: »
    I've found he top myself on the Auction House. It's called "Conjuror's Tunic'. Mine is a Blue level 16 item.

Level and quality indicates this item is likely an end chest reward from normal Cloak Tower. Well done.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    paganisispaganisis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    HV Set.Armour transmuted to Iliyanbruen Ancestral Robes,Feet/Arms are UnTransmuted High Vizier With Wanderers hat:)
    5294856-T800600.jpg
    5294858-T800600.jpg

And her Fashion Set
    Wedding garb Bottoms and Shou Ceremonial Tunic/Head piece
    5294857-T800600.jpg

EDIT
    Orb is Transmuted Sparkling Orb Of Winter
  • Options
    acrosscatacrosscat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    kr1sto wrote: »
    zfe34z9e.jpg

Weird. I'm getting faulty item orientation on my use of the Illithid Shards and Crystals, but this guy (and other people) in the thread get their crystals oriented correctly. What has happened?
    ____GREAT LEADERS LET THEIR ACTIONS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Back in 2013 when your quoted image was posted, they hadn't broken the orb orientations yet.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    climasclimas Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Looking good :D
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Some TRON looking <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> right there lol.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Here's my main, 'Old Zeb' - a Lightning Themed, Spellstorm Mage and (rp) Chosen of Mystryl. Old Zeb self-titled himself "Terraseer of Mystryl" for he's the younger brother of Arthindol the Terraseer, the Lich of Oreme. Having been back-stabbed and imprisoned by his elder brother, when he escaped, he vowed revenge. In light of this and discovering Mystra had perished again while he was imprisoned, he took it upon himself to do her good will. He chose the title to show his devotion to Mystryl as well as to agitate his elder brother, in hopes to bring him out of hiding in his well fortified home in Oreme. He's many millennia old and claims that he was one of the first Chosens of Mystryl (Mystra's first incarnation).

((He's the first NPC I ever made in my 20+ year ongoing FR Campaign. A chronomancer. I wrote him as being the first Chosen of Mystryl, and when Mystra (2nd incarnation) offered him to be her first Magister, he refused and she instead chose Azuth. In his adopted bio for Neverwinter, I wrote him as being imprisoned still during that time Azuth became Magister, as to not meddle much into the lore of the realms, as I figured him just "Claiming" he was one of her first Chosens was enough, something no one but Mystra herself could prove or disprove. You can read his bio that I adopted from my Campaign for use in Neverwinter here.))

attachment.php?attachmentid=23711&stc=1 attachment.php?attachmentid=23721&stc=1

Here he was when he was a newbie around level 10-20, and again around level 40ish:

attachment.php?attachmentid=23771&stc=1 attachment.php?attachmentid=23761&stc=1

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Here's one of my other favorite CWs (I have 5), Derytar the Awoken. He's a Master of Flame, themed for fire (naturally). He hails from Tymanther, coming to Neverwinter to aid its people. Loving the City so much, he's made it his permanent home and allied himself with House Dae'Vesh and serves as a tutor for Veshlare (posted below), taking the place of her aunt who perished in the attack on Neverwinter by Valindra.

screenshot_2014-10-20-16-32-45.jpg~original

screenshot_2014-10-20-16-33-24.jpg~original
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Here's my "Elementalist" (uses both fire and cold magic), Veshlare Dae'Vesh. She's a Menzoberranzan Renegade Drow, Master of Flame. She's the 2nd eldest living great-daughter of my main cleric, Daxx Dae'Vesh and the next in line to be the Matron Mother of House Dae'Vesh, a surface dwelling and good natured drow house of Eilistrasee living in Neverwinter.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23791&stc=1

Here's Zeryn Dae'Vesh, Veshlare's great-grandfather and Patron of House Dae'Vesh, the latest husband of the Matron who is my main Cleric, Daxx Dae'Vesh. He's themed for all Cold Magic, a Spellstorm Mage.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23801&stc=1

This is my newest CW, Helga Evenbeard of the Evenbeard Clan, Wife of Gruthim Evebeard (my main GF). She's a dwarf and will be a Spellstorm Mage that I try out a pure "Control Theme" with. Helga's so newbie, she still has her starting cosmetic outfit on!

attachment.php?attachmentid=23781&stc=1
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Wow...looks like Helga is bringing some real "assets" to the team there. Huge tracts of...control?
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    Wow...looks like Helga is bringing some real "assets" to the team there. Huge tracts of...control?
    Well, she is able to keep a crowd controlled and befuddled! (at the Moonstone Mask)
  • Options
    nolashmendesnolashmendes Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Im trying to complete the shadow weaver set :)
    right now i just have a mix of draconic gear + shadow weaver

2UnzDpS
  • Options
    hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    vy8qqa.jpg

2prin8g.jpg
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There's a problem with my look. I can't find boots that go nicely with it. Please let me know if you know any!

My character :).
    WRWsDZu.jpg
    hwQGRji.jpg

I actually want short robes, like those, but symmetrical like the ones above. I don't think they exist, although this specific robe would look symmetrical on a male character as they don't have the shoulder and cape-ish layers separated.
    dk5qUY5.jpg
    (Most blue +3 robes look like variations on those; Occult/Protection/Cruelty (so, the new) ones might look like Arcane Caster's Robes.)

What I'm wearing:
    Lethal Orb / Cruel orb: some low level grey orbs look like this.
    Shirt & Trousers dyed with Bluefire Dye Pack
    Cloak of the Thayan Zealot dyed with Bluefire Dyepack, then dyed the brown red.
    The other pieces were all dyed with Ethereal Skies Dyepack, then dyed the black red.
    Arcane Caster's Robes / Robes of The Arcanist (Reward of History Lessons, it's in the main Neverdeath Graveyard questline - Robes of the Arcanist are the new ones, they are light blue (Quest Dye Pack) instead of CW color. (BoP)
    Fool's Crown of Neverwinter (April Fool's, AH)
    Dread Servitor's Gloves - Dread Ring. Look the same as the Thayan Zealot ones.
    Iliyanbruen Ancestral Slippers

I don't like the boots, and have been trying out more boots. Would love to include em in a spoiler tag (so this doesn't become an even longer post), but these don't seem to exist here, so Ill just post the album:
    Album of normal clothes with different boots
    Please notify me if you know any more boots I could try and haven't tried yet. I love the at- or over-the-knee boots, but the L50-60 thunder ones look too busy (with the chains and thunder and all). Most of the boots I tried look too busy, too, as the robes look quite simple...
  • Options
    dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Fashion outfit:
    GE1jdSP.jpg
    Tunic/Garb of the Yeti Hunter (Icewind Dale Frozenfar Expeditions II or AH)
    Dwarven Facemask (I think it is from Caturday, so it is probably unobtainable...)

When I tried to post, it said I could only include 4 images in the post, and that I had included 5. I did include 4, but it would only accept 3, so Im posting the Fashion outfit seperate :x.
  • Options
    epicurianlogicepicurianlogic Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hfgtfsdfs wrote: »
    OYJtQio.jpg
    RcGA4MF.jpg
    QwI2MbV.jpg
    GDHKsQj.jpg

What arm piece is that?
  • Options
    jeynekassynderjeynekassynder Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dillygirl wrote: »
    There's a problem with my look. I can't find boots that go nicely with it. Please let me know if you know any!

My character :).
    WRWsDZu.jpg
    hwQGRji.jpg

I actually want short robes, like those, but symmetrical like the ones above. I don't think they exist, although this specific robe would look symmetrical on a male character as they don't have the shoulder and cape-ish layers separated.
    dk5qUY5.jpg
    (Most blue +3 robes look like variations on those; Occult/Protection/Cruelty (so, the new) ones might look like Arcane Caster's Robes.)

What I'm wearing:
    Lethal Orb / Cruel orb: some low level grey orbs look like this.
    Shirt & Trousers dyed with Bluefire Dye Pack
    Cloak of the Thayan Zealot dyed with Bluefire Dyepack, then dyed the brown red.
    The other pieces were all dyed with Ethereal Skies Dyepack, then dyed the black red.
    Arcane Caster's Robes / Robes of The Arcanist (Reward of History Lessons, it's in the main Neverdeath Graveyard questline - Robes of the Arcanist are the new ones, they are light blue (Quest Dye Pack) instead of CW color. (BoP)
    Fool's Crown of Neverwinter (April Fool's, AH)
    Dread Servitor's Gloves - Dread Ring. Look the same as the Thayan Zealot ones.
    Iliyanbruen Ancestral Slippers

I don't like the boots, and have been trying out more boots. Would love to include em in a spoiler tag (so this doesn't become an even longer post), but these don't seem to exist here, so Ill just post the album:
    Album of normal clothes with different boots
    Please notify me if you know any more boots I could try and haven't tried yet. I love the at- or over-the-knee boots, but the L50-60 thunder ones look too busy (with the chains and thunder and all). Most of the boots I tried look too busy, too, as the robes look quite simple...

give a try to Boots of the Fey - lv.52 rare - you can find them in the AH for less than 1000 ad ^_^
  • Options
    khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Since there's been talk about symmetric robes for female characters, and because I wanted to change the looks of my wizard, I did a bit of searching and found these two:

The first one is a reward from the "Drowned King" quest in Ebon Downs and it's called Mystic's Robe.

10176238_889922517706546_763191320761023449_n.jpg?oh=a6134e41c46fd1ac07a17a676490e1a5&oe=552CEFC5&__gda__=1433219320_bab019f6cfb794d10f73e52421bc5a97

The second is from the Blackdagger Ruins and it's a reward from the quest "The Sea Caves". It's called Robes of Opposition. I like this one a lot.

1459319_889922521039879_311963632170390688_n.jpg?oh=b8dd2daf8e6f6e4daef51a40d8b3b99e&oe=55248384&__gda__=1428861446_16964f2ef29ab2b498c373a35310babe
    I thought someone might find this useful :)

Cheers!

Edit: The armors are both custom dyed. Their original colors were light blue and grey.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    khimera906 wrote: »
    The second is from the Blackdagger Ruins and it's a reward from the quest "The Sea Caves". It's called Robes of Opposition. I like this one a lot.

THANK YOU! And I agree - I really like that set, too. I'll have to level a Wizard just to grab those. Thank you for showing off and explaining what they're called and where to get them. :) I can then transmute my level 60 gear to look more the way I want.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    When the mounts went on sale over Christmas, I had to indulge in a new Dusk Unicorn. Of course, then I had to redo my entire outfit to match, down to the orb :)
    VVxuoXw.jpg

PuKcWkY.jpg
    i7TZDZK.gif?1