test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to commit feat/boon changes

nuudlznuudlz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 285 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello there
I just bought a feat/boon respec token but I'm unable to commit the changes I made. The system doesn't accept them and I can't spec into any feat/boon I've available.

Also if I want to undo a feat selection I get the following message:
HHwjjkl.png

This means: I am unable to play. This bug appears since the last patch from 10/02/14

Eh, ye... please look into this. Thanks.
The Zisters' Magazine - Subscribe now and you'll never run out of style.

We are always looking for new models --- Borderline Fashiondolls ---
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    that is the repercussion of those who wanted to have multiple gods.

Now you suffer for eternity in the Limbo!
  • Options
    jasonbhoy7jasonbhoy7 Member Posts: 53
    edited October 2014
    I can understand some people needing or wanting an advantage but BIS players, playing since the game launched? You should have known better.
  • Options
    hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ive seen other players with this problem too. They cant play at all until this is fixed (not me, u can inspect me and check that I only have one god). :P
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    jeffmwillsonjeffmwillson Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Jasonbhoy7... there is no advantage to having multiple gods......
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    So.. it comes down to.. how do we fix this? should we submit a ticket to get our gods removed?
  • Options
    magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Jasonbhoy7... there is no advantage to having multiple gods......

That is a side consequence of using the +stats exploit as far as I know.

It needs fixing fast anyway, that episode's in the past now.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    That is a side consequence of using the +stats exploit as far as I know.

No - the stat exploit and the multiple gods bug are two different things. Only the charactercreation_root was in common. Having multiple gods doesn't mean there was any stat exploit and having only one god doesn't mean there wasn't any stat exploit.
    So.. it comes down to.. how do we fix this? should we submit a ticket to get our gods removed?

Referring to the support:

<<Do not repost CS responses. Such correspondence is private and to repost it is a breach of privacy policy.>>

^ Didn't know that. Anyways - the support recommends to open up a ticket via the ingame system. (Press H -> Report Bug)

• Options
    magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    nuudlz wrote: »
    No - the stat exploit and the multiple gods bug are two different things. Only the charactercreation_root was in common. Having multiple gods doesn't mean there was any stat exploit and having only one god doesn't mean there wasn't any stat exploit.

I see.

Can you request a character rollback to before the time you tried to respec? Of course you'd still have to use your old spec, but at least you would have one that is functional and would let you play the game.

Worth trying...

You need to insist with more email to Support as well I think. That seems to be an automated answer for such situations. I got a similar one on another issue months ago.
  • Options
    julianalz55julianalz55 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hope they fix this soon, I also have the same problem, I dont even remember getting multiple gods but ok lol
  • Options
    dante126pldante126pl Banned Users Posts: 257 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    same here it needs to be fixed asap.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    So.. I requested assistance from a GM. got a response. my question was if I could have the gods I worship adjusted to just reflect one god, I didn't specify any one and said it doesn't matter. I received a response, due to ToS I cant put the response here, but basically said there is nothing we can do at this time, file a bug report. So I did a bug report and am waiting at this time to see if anything will be done to allow me to respect. Anyone else have this issue resolved yet>?
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    feel the wrath of the gods.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    can we get a fix on this please?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hm...
    since there's no response from the Dev's and no patch notes for the upcoming maintenance (only server restart) - it seems like we've to wait aleast one more week to the next patch notes...

• Options
    edited October 2014
    lets hope they fix it next week :|
  • Options
    jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    I clearly have also one god extra and im having this issue. I respecced without knowing this bug and now i am running arround with no specc no boons, feats, etc.

I cant play
  • Options
    xatmo99xatmo99 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yes i also have the same issue with feats and boons here a short movie clip i made that shows the exact issue it seems
    http://youtu.be/U50Mz5UpdUY
  • Options
    abecassisabecassis Member Posts: 255 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Yeah i just found out i have this bug aswell. tr changes are comming i cant respecc. gg. thanks. i guess this is goodbye neverwinter because this wont get fixed for the next two months. People are actually very excited if a gamebreaking bug gets fixed in two months...
    Dr. Phil
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Would everybody affected by this bug like to detail exactly *why* they have multiple gods?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Would everybody affected by this bug like to detail exactly *why* they have multiple gods?

Because I wanted *all* the god's titles.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Yes i do admit that it is my fault for getting that 2nd god added i was looking at commands months ago for the purpose of adding new interface things when i accidentally added that 2nd deity. I dident think anything of it cause nothing got effected but now it seems they changed something and when i respect im screwed lol. I do hope that they do fix this tho because Ive been playing since closed beta and my friends have put in lots of money into this game.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Please fix this already
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    So...
    hum, referring to this thread:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?773641-Request-Transparency-from-the-Devs

Some transparency actually would be nice. This problem has almost reported two weeks ago also there've been opened atlot of ingame tickets and we still don't have any response. We don't know if the devs know about the problem, we don't know if they are going to fix the problem soon, we don't know if they are working on it - we know nothing.

We got zero feedback. And still there are people /unable/ to play. This is not like: "Oh my powers are bugged" or "Yo, hey - I lost a R9 enchantment" - people can't play. Once they hit the respec-button their character is useless.

So - at least some response would be nice.

Thank you.

• Options
    hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So how is this fixing going? Havent been able to play with my friend for two weeks now..

#fix_julia !
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Maybe they fix it on tomorrows patch! Lets hope for it.
  • Options
    slaaneshihorrorslaaneshihorror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited October 2014
    Had no idea of this problem.
    Respecced feats.
    Now my character is practically useless.
    How is this not a priority fix?
    It makes certain people UNABLE to play their game.

I will not deny having multiple Gods.
    A mistake I regret while playing with the command prompt options.
    When I fiddled with it, I figured there would be some form of confirmation button at the end.
    There was not.
    Any option you clicked in that window was auto-applied to the character.
    Greycloaks Bank Manager - Malanael Corventus.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Great while they did fix the issue of having mutiple god they did not remove the god that i already have on my character and i still cannot commit boons or feats. my character is still useless....
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2014
    We are looking into this. If someone could message me their character@handle that is affected it would give us a great example to test and verify fixes against.

Please also mention whether or not you have multiple deities, have previously granted yourself multiple racial stat points (you wont get in trouble I promise you, we just want to fix the issue). These issues may or may not be related.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    using a retraining token will not fix the problem eather
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    panderus wrote: »
    We are looking into this. If someone could message me their character@handle that is affected it would give us a great example to test and verify fixes against.

Please also mention whether or not you have multiple deities, have previously granted yourself multiple racial stat points (you wont get in trouble I promise you, we just want to fix the issue). These issues may or may not be related.

I sended a private msg with the info of my toon that is affected by this bug, hope its usefull and you guys can fix this ASAP.