test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to commit feat/boon changes

2»

Comments

• panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2014
    Thank you for your replies, I think we will have a potential fix for this next week. It may involve contacting customer support though.
  • julianalz55julianalz55 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    panderus wrote: »
    Thank you for your replies, I think we will have a potential fix for this next week. It may involve contacting customer support though.

Awesome!......
  • nuudlznuudlz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Looking forward to next week (:
    The Zisters' Magazine - Subscribe now and you'll never run out of style.

We are always looking for new models --- Borderline Fashiondolls ---
  • abecassisabecassis Member Posts: 255 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014

Oh my god is this real life <3

thanks
    Dr. Phil
  • xatmo99xatmo99 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    just a friendly reminder that this has not been resolved yet.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    xatmo99 wrote: »
    just a friendly reminder that this has not been resolved yet.

As per Panderus:

Maintenance day is usually on Tuesdays.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Any fix yet?
  • alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Seriously? So sad when people don't read.
    Missed the part where it said next week Thanks for not being a condescending *** about it though.
  • julianalz55julianalz55 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We’re very sorry to hear that you’re experiencing an issue that has affected your gameplay experience negatively.

Having reviewed the information you supplied, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don’t have a resolution for the issue at this time, however we’re always trying to improve the gameplay experience for all of our games and we appreciate the time you took to notify us of your concern. We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.

The best way for us to ensure that this is resolved as quickly as possible is for you to directly submit an in-game bug report with your findings by selecting ‘Bug Report’ from the list of available help options. This ensures that our developer and quality assurance teams receive all of the information they need to properly investigate the cause of a given issue.

Though the QA team will not directly respond to individual bug reports, all submissions are reviewed, and our developers will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks again for reaching out to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures!

Regards,
    Zakarie
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment

What now? :(