test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hunter Ranger Melee Atack's

techforyoutechforyou Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Well the problem is this, when i go for melee stance and when i atack my character break when i atack (i can't explain well what that is) it's like he is doing some kind of dancing x'D
But at range atack's that dont happend just in melee atack not skills
Post edited by techforyou on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2014
    I mean the animation of the melee

BUMPPPPP
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Need answerrrrsssssssssss
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpp
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    For **** sake 44 views and nothing ? reallyy ?

BUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You're completely incomprehensible and what do you expect? Devs don't reply to these threads. If the community can understand you then they'll try to help.

I'm not sure that there's anything wrong with HR melee animations other than they look a bit choppy? I rarely put mine into melee stance anymore.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    You're completely incomprehensible and what do you expect? Devs don't reply to these threads. If the community can understand you then they'll try to help.

I'm not sure that there's anything wrong with HR melee animations other than they look a bit choppy? I rarely put mine into melee stance anymore.

Well maybe that's true but in game i have asking for that problem and some people have it too lol
    The atack's at melee going uncoordinated at some point.. at 2 or 3 hit, but some times going well but almost all the time going uncoordinated
  • Options
    wyndrarchwyndrarch Member Posts: 147
    edited September 2014
    I also have this same issue, although I imagine I can't be the only other one. For me it seems to happen only when I hold the button, and usually on the third strike. It might also happen if I click too fast.

The only way I've found to avoid it is to time your attacks (which is an interesting little mini-game in and of itself).

... guess I didn't really have anything useful to add. :D
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Bumping is now allowed.
This discussion has been closed.