Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance- 9/4 7 AM PDT (Pacific) [Completed]

13»

Comments

• Options
    spawn3lspawn3l Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I dunno.. I patched before they completed the account server maint. Mine says NW.25.20140820a.7.
    +1 for me !
  • Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I dunno.. I patched before they completed the account server maint. Mine says NW.25.20140820a.7.

Had to restart the launcher, working now.
  • Options
    kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yes, downtime IS an estimate - sometimes it takess less time, sometimes more, and you don't know till it is completed.
    Fizbad: Cryptic does "document - the maintenance post was amde last night and has been updated frequently since maintenance began. Read a little. And don't ever, on any network (unless you are the CIO) expect a detailed message of everything that was accomplished during the maintenance. They will tell you what you need to play your game, and you do not need to know more than that.
  • Options
    criss11criss11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Received about 20-24 mb / patched 103 mb , starting game to select characters, ..."The server is unavailble at this time" , i guess its almost completed.
    open beta player of some PWE games - north america launched versions:
    - PWI - November, 2008 (2 months after North-America-West Coast open beta)
    - Forsaken World - open beta
    - BOI - open beta
    - Star Trek Online - ftp January, 2012 and rank 14 STO Wiki contributor
    - Neverwinter open beta June, 2013

Daily Foundry "Canyon of the Dead" ( NW-DBPJYKMRE ) - dungeon
  • Options
    ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Welp, launcher says 7-11 Pacific as of 2 mins ago.... :(

^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    e5cafl0wnee5cafl0wne Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSqoo2yI-YU
    gloria for all you listening enjoyment while we wait for patch ;)
  • Options
    cmlaurxcmlaurx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    how long this maintenance it`s goining i would apriciate an aswer it`s already 2 hours after the time set to finish and i still got server offline
  • Options
    theevilmrfry79theevilmrfry79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    And I'm in...gogogo! :)
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    cmlaurx wrote: »
    how long this maintenance it`s goining i would apriciate an aswer it`s already 2 hours after the time set to finish and i still got server offline

You should look at the time. It said it starts at 7am PDT and estimated downtime is 3 hours. That took it to 10am PDT. By the time is going to take longer as the launcher says till 11am PDT. So for me it will be done in 40 mins as I am on MDT and it is only 11:20am
  • Options
    sigillmacfinnsigillmacfinn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    kvet wrote: »
    I couldn't agree more, it blows my mind how many people flip out every week about it. I mean... EVERY WEEK. Same time, same day. Cryptic has been doing it at this time every day every week for YEARS. All of their games come down on Thursday morning for maintenance and I played STO for years before Neverwinter and it's always been the same. I can probably count on one hand the number of times it hasn't happened at this time in the past three or four years. Yes, they do emergency stuff now and then, but.. Thursday morning 7AM Pacific, 10AM Eastern (etc) every week.

Every week.

Thursday morning, 7AM Pacific time (that is -- local time for Cryptic over there in the bay area).

Just tattoo it on your bloody hand if you can't remember.

Can some bright spark please explain what that is in GMT as it's now 18.00 GMT & the server is down
    ..... rolling 1's for over 25 years .....

The Harbingers' Forums - What Class Are You - Search The Neverwinter Wiki

• Options
    scarmongerscarmonger Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    they really need to get their timing right . I was in the middle of a dungeon at just after 15:00uk time and the server went down ,, now it said between 15:00 and 17:00 utc time .UTC time is an hr behind uk time!! http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc

so the server should have gone down at 16h00 uk time .
    its great that you do this maintenance but please please get your times right

i realise this is not really right thread but right one is closed
This discussion has been closed.