test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance- 9/4 7 AM PDT (Pacific) [Completed]

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey all,

We'll be performing maintenance tomorrow 9/4 at 7am PDT (Pacific). We will also be performing account server maintenance, which means the estimated downtime is 3 hours and may be extended due to unforeseen circumstances.

Patch Notes can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/7003663-release-notes%3A-09%2F04%2F14

As part of the account server maintenance we will be canceling all orders from the Astral Diamond Exchange. Head here for more details about this.

Thanks,
Dwight

Update 1 (7:08 AM PDT) Maintenance has begun. Patch notes posted.
Update 2 (9:12 AM PDT) Maintenance is on going. Account server maintenance has completed and we will begin normal maintenance soon. We'll let you know if we have to extend maintenance
Update 3 (9:55 AM PDT) Running a few final checks, if all goes well the servers should be back soon. We'll let you know if anything changes.
Update 4 (10:20 AM PDT) Sorry about the slight delay, but Maintenance has completed!
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• Options
    farla47farla47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I forgot to cancel my zen orders and withdraw the AD for safekeeping, and when I tried to right before maintenance I got DC'd early. Hope nothing gets messed up and I don't lose it all ><
    (almost)All my friends are Imaginary!
  • Options
    azjencoazjenco Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Nothing yet on what's being done about the heaping amounts of dragon hoard coins. My stacks are already going for 500, and I'm sure there are others who easily have two to three times that.

*Sigh* ...Maybe next week, I hope...
  • Options
    aesculaepiusaesculaepius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    One would expect a fix to the refining issue, since the ability to use wards drives revenue for PWE.
    RE: Inventory space - the entire concept is broken. The same "Very Large Chest of Goods" that has 4 rank3 runestones can also have 2 catapults? And those four runestones take up 4 spaces, assuming they're different types - four times the space as two catapults. Then there are the lair keys, because apparently nobody has invented they key ring, yet. Gond's worshippers are too busy creatin doohickeys.
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lol I am somewhere around 2500 even with spending for for campaign stuff.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    No fix for the Draconic coin situation? xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    chaostheorysevenchaostheoryseven Member Posts: 84
    edited September 2014
    "We will be performing shard maintenance on September 4 from 7-9.30 AM Pacific (1500-1700 UTC). Please check the forums."

Could we maybe once again start showing actual correct UTC time of the maintenance in the launcher? 7-9am PDT is 1400-1600 UTC, not 1500-1700 as is mentioned. And this has been going on for quite a few weeks.
    I love to burst bubbles.
  • Options
    lygerxlygerx Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2014
    any fixes to the mass rubberbanding issues tons of players includeing myself have been haveing?????

any fixes to beta bugs still there????

i stopped playing due to these issues and wont be returning untill i see some answers from the devs about this and by answers i mean non automated responses.
  • Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    So all the lag, all the other classes bugs, the cw ability to kill people in seconds and the over 20 bug list of the gf and its knights valor that gets fixed ?? don't get me wrong, I can accept this since mixed with blue dragon glyphs its OP, Still think the glyphs should have had a nerf too, but fine.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Dwight, I don't know how you keep doing it, but your post updates are always in the past.
    Whatever you're using to travel in time, share!

a delorean obviously :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    farla47 wrote: »
    I forgot to cancel my zen orders and withdraw the AD for safekeeping, and when I tried to right before maintenance I got DC'd early. Hope nothing gets messed up and I don't lose it all ><

You shouldn't lose any currency that was in the exchange. If you believe you have simply submit a support ticket and they can investigate.

-Dwight
  • Options
    fizbadfizbad Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is festival end getting extended after the maintenance window?
  • Options
    luxvideriluxvideri Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I came home afterwork expecting to have 2 hours to get my last 300 petals for the companion and the last coin for the horse. And what I found is the maintenance... :(:(:(
  • Options
    cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    You shouldn't lose any currency that was in the exchange. If you believe you have simply submit a support ticket and they can investigate.

-Dwight

how do I go about submitting a support ticket? I have still not received zen for an order I placed nearly a month ago.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • Options
    sierrak85sierrak85 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    maintenance is the same time every week.
  • Options
    stickyvickie101stickyvickie101 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My guess is that they are going to lower the amount of zen you can bid on per account at one time its set at what 5kx5 now what in the zen market cost that
  • Options
    wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    farla47 wrote: »

Given our conversation I have to laugh :-D
  • Options
    fliruflagfliruflag Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I just arrived from work and wanted to collect last days event rewards and found the game stopped for maintenance.

Why would someone schedule maintenance during an active event? Especially on the last day when people will try to get the required ingamw stuff to buy the event items they want.

Will the player who didn't get the chance to collect todays reward still receive the rewards for the 2 daily quests, so we will be able the buy the special mounts and companion? I would " hate" m it if I wouldn't be able to buy these now.
  • Options
    epclipseingmoonepclipseingmoon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Can into the frays range be adjusted to what kv now is? It would make it easyer for the party to know the range of its effect so they can keep in range of us.
    @dimensionallight
    Princess Amber - DC
    Shieldmaiden Amber - GF
    Valkyrie Amber - GWF
    Huntress Amber - HR
  • Options
    addison2013addison2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    RAWWWWWRRRR Maintenance again I want Free Perf Vorpal NOW ! lol
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    guys anyone know how long maintenance is schedueled for , or are we past the expected wait time already ?
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    3 hours (so one more from now...) if all goes well.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    There are two issues the players have been complaining about rather loudly - one being the BoP/BoE issue in the summer event, and the other is the problem with overflowing currency bags, due to the dragon coins only stacking to 100. I had really, really expected those issues to be fixed today, but....
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Thankyou pal
    3 hours (so one more from now...) if all goes well.
  • Options
    translucentwolftranslucentwolf Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    No need to fix the tooltip. If you don't read the board, or listen to people in the chat windows, you learn how things are on your first purchase of 'boe' items. Problem solved, no?
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Things that are bugging me the most right now..

The delay in clearing completed professions tasks
    The immediate tool tips pop up in inventory that blocks so I can't see the item I am selecting and/or where I want to move it to
    The uncommitted points issue on character sheets
    And the refining bug... although I won't be bothered by this unless it isn't fixed and a double RP weekend comes along...
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    fliruflag wrote: »
    I just arrived from work and wanted to collect last days event rewards and found the game stopped for maintenance.

Why would someone schedule maintenance during an active event? Especially on the last day when people will try to get the required ingamw stuff to buy the event items they want.

Will the player who didn't get the chance to collect todays reward still receive the rewards for the 2 daily quests, so we will be able the buy the special mounts and companion? I would " hate" m it if I wouldn't be able to buy these now.

So many people are misunderstanding the Midsummer Event.

This morning was the end of the regular Midsummer rewards. Starting after maintenance you will have "Height of Midsummer" event rewards, which last year were double the value of the regular rewards.

So it would have been a mistake to run your event dailies this morning: you would have gotten lower rewards.
This discussion has been closed.