test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF on Mod 4

Comments

• zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I do not know why you use this argument "chose gwf because is 'op'" specifically in forums. the vast majority of actives gwf here are dated to the beta / m1. the mere suggestion is a puerile provocation.
    fuglymook wrote: »
    IV Destroyer PVE is dead but Sword Master Destroyer PVE is now fun and does good damage. I am using Daring Shout, Flurry, and IBS as my encounters and Sure Strike and Weapon Master's Strike as my At-Wills. My dailies are Slam and Savage Advance to take advantage of them being feated in Destroyer Tree. I have opted to go with Endless Consumption over Rampaging Madness boon to offset Unstoppable NERF and with Daring Shout I build Determination very quickly so I am in Unstoppable most of the time.

+/-. the big difference between sm and iv is the iv has a higher burst damage (trample) and sm a better damage to atwills / steel blitz (sustained aoe) .

due the hypothetical nerf on the cw burst , and considering that other classes are more favorable for the single, MAYBE "sm" take an advantage in certain situations. if sw has a good burst aoe (or hr surpriseme... i see a lot of people speak about aoe) iv becomes better for the question of scenario .

ps: I assume that we are hybrids (destroyer / t2 sentinal or instigator) using ibs/ds+1.
  • query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm actually looking forward to Mod4 with my GWF. Yes I built it Mod3 because I was curious about the mechanic so I figured I would build one and figure it out. Leveling the GWF was, suprisingly fun. But post-60 with moderate gear it was just easy to the point of being boring and my GWF was religated to a grind bot (no I'm not botting the thing just kind of runs autonomically when I use it). The new squishier GWF will require some paying attention and manuvering. I might actually put serious gear and enchants on it.
  • daisojindaisojin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i don't feel like playing PVP at all anymore with my gwf. tried it today and am just a useless rag doll now. it is ruined beyond belief.
    where is this balance you all keep mentioning? not even a letter "b" exists of it now.
    where is a chance to survive at all? CW kills me from afar with just a few attacks with no problem. 3k defense like i don't even have it. HR's can't be caught and even if you do his regen takes care of the problem. TR dodges everything and hides and GF now has better damage and encounters than our big swords?? and i'm supposed to tap them on the forehead with my mighty stun and run away? wow.

guess i should be thankful i haven't seen the other classes yet. and this is not to bash other classes mind you but just to illustrate how useless gwf is in pvp now.
    should i expect the same thing in pve too?

there is no attack and no resistance to attacks. great weapon fighter that is supposed to run around his opponents like an idiot?
    look at the battle from afar in my super "fast boots"? why don't you just rename it to great weapon runner now to avoid the confusion.
    cause i don't see what the hell the weapon is for in PVP anymore except good looks.
    i play this game for a year and feel really cheated for building my char this far.
  • runonnikerunonnike Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Have you guys tried rolling Sentinel yet? I've met a couple a un-killable GWFs today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sancidsancid Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Ya, gwf I think is better now
  • l33thaxxor1l33thaxxor1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited August 2014
    runonnike wrote: »
    Have you guys tried rolling Sentinel yet? I've met a couple a un-killable GWFs today.

I do not play GWF to be Sentinel. I play GWF to do big Melee Dps. I ran several dominations tonight and am very disappointed in PvP with destroyer. It's no longer viable at all. We have no control left to inflict damage fast enough to kill. I had serious difficulties landing IBS, most of the stuns from "takedown" and Frontline surge did not work against players with any tenacity. GWF Dest. are the new GF.

My GS went up to almost 20k but yet my health dropped significantly to 25k, and even with 4300 Defense I have 0 survivability.

Dev's need to UP burst DPS and shorten animations significantly on Dest. tree in order to offset the lack of control and staying power to make them competitive at all.

So sad to see the reason I loved the only class I played go, Already looking for a new game. I refuse to become a node holder in PvP and loose all my PvE damage. So much for balance with Dest. GWFs Dev's
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I do not play GWF to be Sentinel. I play GWF to do big Melee Dps. I ran several dominations tonight and am very disappointed in PvP with destroyer. It's no longer viable at all. We have no control left to inflict damage fast enough to kill. I had serious difficulties landing IBS, most of the stuns from "takedown" and Frontline surge did not work against players with any tenacity. GWF Dest. are the new GF.

My GS went up to almost 20k but yet my health dropped significantly to 25k, and even with 4300 Defense I have 0 survivability.

Dev's need to UP burst DPS and shorten animations significantly on Dest. tree in order to offset the lack of control and staying power to make them competitive at all.

So sad to see the reason I loved the only class I played go, Already looking for a new game. I refuse to become a node holder in PvP and loose all my PvE damage. So much for balance with Dest. GWFs Dev's

I had the opposite; the stuns were too long in my case (FLS and Takedown) and I could land IBS and get a few at-will attacks in as well (with horrible lag due to my laptop in comparison with my desktop). So, not sure what's up with that.
  • yuseifudocaneyuseifudocane Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Guys I can't see a single balance here, i used to dominate pvp with vanguard build... i bet i could survive from a mass of damage but now it's totally the opposite...

I keep running around waiting CD 3 stacks of Threatening rush the only way i used to get on melee with my opponent, but they keep dodging which makes 3 stacks useless... Front-line Surge is a huge gap closer... it was sending the enemy prone with a nice amount of damage... but now it got nerfed from 4600 - 5100 damage to 1500 - 1900 :(

I decided to change my Paragon path... and i heard that flourish will be more effective...
    I actually need a savior here... i'm playing since beta and i don't want to change my toon for now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ''One does Not Simply Win Against a Perfect Vorpal CW''

Kuhaku-NGNL-
    edited August 2014
    Guys I can't see a single balance here, i used to dominate pvp with vanguard build... i bet i could survive from a mass of damage but now it's totally the opposite...

I keep running around waiting CD 3 stacks of Threatening rush the only way i used to get on melee with my opponent, but they keep dodging which makes 3 stacks useless... Front-line Surge is a huge gap closer... it was sending the enemy prone with a nice amount of damage... but now it got nerfed from 4600 - 5100 damage to 1500 - 1900 :(

I decided to change my Paragon path... and i heard that flourish will be more effective...
    I actually need a savior here... i'm playing since beta and i don't want to change my toon for now...

I feel you, the DR nerf really smarts and what every they changed cost me 3k HP's. The mobility of other players combined with the nerf to our control has disassembled any balance a Destroyer had, coupled with the massively huge amount more damage I take in, even in total purified B.I.

Sent's in my guild are still doing O.K. due to their lasting power, however I play to kill quickly and be mobile to assist on other nodes as need, I don't enjoy sitting on a node and getting beat on until I wear my opponent down.
  • runonnikerunonnike Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Honestly,as a Destro, my kill to death ratio is horrible now. It's 1:1, while in Mod 3 it was something like 3:1.

My survivability has REALLY been nerfed (even though GWFs kinda deserve it) , and my damage as a Destro seems to be a little weak.

I think that re-speccing as a Sentinel will not only increase survivability (by a lot!), but also help with kills, assuming that if you stay alive for longer, you will have more time to hit.

And purified BI gear pretty much seems like a must have now. :l (Guess that grinding Icewind Dale was important. Oops.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    Purified for me at 19.9k open world is useless. I last maybe 2 and a half seconds with 3 players of any class beating on me. If they planed on making us this fragile then they should have massively increased our base damage for better bust damage so at least we could kill two of the three players focusing on us.

I'm going to try corrupt and try to find a way to bring damage up, but I'm pretty close to being top tier DPS now, so it's probably hopeless
  • sutherlandnsutherlandn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have a 19.2 GS and am now struggling to succeed in even the most basic T2 dungeons. Squishy is not even remotely a good description of what this class has become. Unstoppable is now a joke and useless in PVE. I could care less about PVP, I am glad that it is available for those who do, but it is discouraging when an entire class is restructured and essentialy made useless for the sake of "balance" in a secondary part of the game.

I really hope that the developers will consider the casual player who spend money playing this game and fix this class so it is viable in PVE. I am all for making things "balanced in PVP" and nerfing whatever floats your boat, but for the love of Ao leave the flipping classes that work in PVE alone and let us play. If it isnt broken in PVE quit trying to fix it.
    edited August 2014
    I have a 19.2 GS and am now struggling to succeed in even the most basic T2 dungeons. Squishy is not even remotely a good description of what this class has become. Unstoppable is now a joke and useless in PVE. I could care less about PVP, I am glad that it is available for those who do, but it is discouraging when an entire class is restructured and essentialy made useless for the sake of "balance" in a secondary part of the game.

I really hope that the developers will consider the casual player who spend money playing this game and fix this class so it is viable in PVE. I am all for making things "balanced in PVP" and nerfing whatever floats your boat, but for the love of Ao leave the flipping classes that work in PVE alone and let us play. If it isnt broken in PVE quit trying to fix it.

Yes it's completely broken, I've been trying to adapt and the ONLY way I can stay alive it to run like a coward, I have to run around adds, and I have to run from the cap if two or more players approach my team on a cap, I have to heal up and come back in swinging when cool downs end. There is NO fighting with out the minor bit of control we get from FLS Roar or TD. Please Dev's do something to fix destroyer. Either Up Burst damage, or Give us enough Defense back to have any resemblance of staying power!
    edited August 2014
    By the way Corrupt is totally fail. No real increase in Damage but I drop like a CW in it, makes no sense for a Heavy armor class
  • boerkindred1boerkindred1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Sorry to read that you are obviously taking enjoyment in the frustration of others. Albeit I believe everyone can adapt and make some changes to still enjoy the game in both PvP and PvE.

To each their own I suppose... Many thanks for the quality, and highly productive, post! :rolleyes:

may-you-live-in-interesting-times1.png

If you mean by adapt that GWF should bend over and accept their fate then I for one am not interested. Granted i am no veteran of the game, only recently having created a GWF as my first char. I really enjoyed the pvp aspect but not used the "roar" everyone is talking about. However, as a melee clas, you should have a way of reaching ranged classes before being killed, as things stand now, i see well geared GWF being killed within 4-5 seconds with no chance of even landing a single blow. Every bg scoreboard shows GWF at the bottom of the lists and CW with 20+ kills 0 deaths...so much for class balance..as i cba leveling another char and pvp really being the only aspect I am interested in I shall quit the game. there are enough other games out there to not have to put up with this frustration.. Adios
  • pandapaulpandapaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 424 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Many of you may know me.. I play a 19.7k pve only GWF...

How I feel after getting some dungeon runs in today...

GWF seems super mobile now... Can run around a lot.. To be honest red circles didn't seem like an issue to me.. Survivability seems good enough for me too..
    Dps well.. Still behind the top CWs.. Apparently mod 4 was ment to bring them into the line of other classes... Instead they made them gods.. I don't understand how you can make this mistake.. Again...
    I feel I have to adjust my play style abit.. But the class still goes good in pve.. Depending on the party.. I will normally do between 28-40M dps in CN....

I'm sure GWF is rubbish in pvp.. But pve I feel it's ok..
  • jhozamjhozam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 44
    edited August 2014
    pandapaul wrote: »
    Many of you may know me.. I play a 19.7k pve only GWF...

How I feel after getting some dungeon runs in today...

GWF seems super mobile now... Can run around a lot.. To be honest red circles didn't seem like an issue to me.. Survivability seems good enough for me too..
    Dps well.. Still behind the top CWs.. Apparently mod 4 was ment to bring them into the line of other classes... Instead they made them gods.. I don't understand how you can make this mistake.. Again...
    I feel I have to adjust my play style abit.. But the class still goes good in pve.. Depending on the party.. I will normally do between 28-40M dps in CN....

I'm sure GWF is rubbish in pvp.. But pve I feel it's ok..

What is your build, mate?
    I'm a returning player for this game and i love to play GWF but have no idea how to spec him with the new mod4.
    TY for helping
    Jhozam, DDO player since March 2006 (2006-2009 on Devourer server, 2009-2012 on Cannith server)
    Proud Officer of Ordo Draconis, DDO Italian Elite Guild
    now up on Neverwinter Online, member of Ordo Obscuri Domini, Italian Guild
  • pandapaulpandapaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 424 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    jhozam wrote: »
    What is your build, mate?
    I'm a returning player for this game and i love to play GWF but have no idea how to spec him with the new mod4.
    TY for helping

I'm going to wait abit.. Still need to rework stuff myself a little.. Plus working through these boons will allow me a few gear changes as well.. So my build will change over the next couple of weeks
    But as I have seen in game a lot if gwfs seem to be struggling with dps.. I typically do 200%-300% more dps than most other pve gwfs I see.. Even the 17k-18k gs ones
    edited August 2014
    Ugh... honestly i'm just sick of this... Is Cryptic Reading this? Because i'm planning to Quit playing... I gave my best To Upgrade my GWF base Defense and Damage, I was unstoppable! That's because i became a ''-No Life- Like'' to get to this level of pure PVP GWF...

Now Cryptic,
    The nerfs you putted for the CW are more like Useless, they only mash the 4 buttons and they kill you... Maybe because you nerfed waaaay too much our Resistance, Seriously i never saw a full BI Set GWF getting pwned by a 12k CW... I don't know what's wrong with them... but since the new Mod Everything has changed...

I can get along with Damage nerf... But OUR Resistance??? Our Defense? Our primary Stat after Power?

Can anyone Help me here? ._. i'm trying to make justice... Because i don't want to quit playing honestly...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kuhaku-NGNL-
  • encadiencadi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 67
    edited August 2014
    Are you guys serious!?

1:1 Kill ratio IS normal, you are NOT a god send gift from god that deserves to kill mroe than you lose... Also dieing to 3 other guys jumping on you is NORMAL aswell... god soem people seem to think theya re special snwoflames god dman it
    edited August 2014
    I never said That i was a God, And also never said that i used to win 3 vs 1... maybe 2 vs 1... But if a CW can beat a high geared dps GWF that's too much... CW aren't supposed to fight a GWF 1 vs 1 unless they had a High GS or the GWF is a newbie...

I'm trying to win the nerf fight... I see everyone QQing about GWF but now i'm the one who gets punched in the face... i have to do something... We have to do something...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kuhaku-NGNL-
    edited August 2014
    Ugh... honestly i'm just sick of this... Is Cryptic Reading this? Because i'm planning to Quit playing... I gave my best To Upgrade my GWF base Defense and Damage, I was unstoppable! That's because i became a ''-No Life- Like'' to get to this level of pure PVP GWF...

Now Cryptic,
    The nerfs you putted for the CW are more like Useless, they only mash the 4 buttons and they kill you... Maybe because you nerfed waaaay too much our Resistance, Seriously i never saw a full BI Set GWF getting pwned by a 12k CW... I don't know what's wrong with them... but since the new Mod Everything has changed...

I can get along with Damage nerf... But OUR Resistance??? Our Defense? Our primary Stat after Power?

Can anyone Help me here? ._. i'm trying to make justice... Because i don't want to quit playing honestly...

i agree.. but guess in this game there is no justice at all as they don't care what we think.
  • sorrowful91sorrowful91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I never said That i was a God, And also never said that i used to win 3 vs 1... maybe 2 vs 1... But if a CW can beat a high geared dps GWF that's too much... CW aren't supposed to fight a GWF 1 vs 1 unless they had a High GS or the GWF is a newbie...

I'm trying to win the nerf fight... I see everyone QQing about GWF but now i'm the one who gets punched in the face... i have to do something... We have to do something...

just to let you know: balance is when no class can win even 2v1s, and can win 1 vs 1 only when you outskill your enemy...
    survability is not nerfed when you roll into tanky, GWF is still pretty much unkillable...
    to become squishy while building into damage is also balance- pay with your survability for damage...
    and now class is much closer to being balanced than be4, as i even had to throw my GF to make a GWF(yes, i enjoy tanking, and dealing 5 times higher damage while being more durable was kinda not balanced)...
    some1 said here, that all you were offered to chose a new way to play
    me(and i think not only me) can say that tank GWF is viable in both PvE and PvP, but you just refuse to play this way, you want old OP ranged melee tanky dps assassin GWF beind able to kill 2 of 3 players focusing you.
    but balance is such a thingy, that no class should be able to kill even 1 of 3 focusing you(maybe kill 1 b4 they focus you and you die(or run), or survive long enough to let your allies kill all 3, but no way you should be able to deal with more than 1 player at once(again, unless you outskill them completely, or unless you are full tank and just absorb their skills to make them useless for a while)
  • sorrowful91sorrowful91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    daisojin wrote: »
    i agree.. but guess in this game there is no justice at all as they don't care what we think.

about justice- for a very long time the class was just superior compared to any other melee class(BY FAR SUPERIOR)
    now you are not, somewhere you are even weak, and this is called justice: if you had a good time, then someday you will have a bad days... ( there is always a class that is stronger, and always a class tht is weaker in completely every game, and it is normal, if it cannot be perfectly balanced, then 1 day 1 class is OP, next day smthing else is OP... it is being balanced, maybe once it will become as much balanced as possible... what is wrong with all of you)
    about devs not thinking: most ppl were saying GWF is OP- it got nerfed, same with CWs- got nerfed(not sure if it is enough, but nerfs were pretty solid), like 90% of good GFs stopped playing GF(quitted or changed class), and class was dying overall- now it is buffed...
    ofc their reactions are not perfect( nothing is perfect, man), kinda slow, sometimes in a bit wrong way, but! there is always some kind of reaction... ofc they do not care about single players(devs are not saints, they want money, man), but they are interested in not losing players...
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    returned for expansion, hadnt played since start of mod3. tried pvping as a sent, rank 7/8, perfect vorpal, titan/grim sent with fallen dragon weapon set.... holy ffn sh...no damage whatsoever, thanks for the free respec you didnt give after removing sent from game, i could buy one provided there wasnt 13mil shortage in zen market ...

i guess they are continuing with 1 game 1 class strategy, i think my 12k gs cw i havent really touched since mod1 is more useful in pvp than my gwf

at least before this cw were only godmode in pve, not pvp and pve like now
    Paladin Master Race
    edited August 2014
    about justice- for a very long time the class was just superior compared to any other melee class(BY FAR SUPERIOR)
    now you are not, somewhere you are even weak, and this is called justice: if you had a good time, then someday you will have a bad days... ( there is always a class that is stronger, and always a class tht is weaker in completely every game, and it is normal, if it cannot be perfectly balanced, then 1 day 1 class is OP, next day smthing else is OP... it is being balanced, maybe once it will become as much balanced as possible... what is wrong with all of you)
    about devs not thinking: most ppl were saying GWF is OP- it got nerfed, same with CWs- got nerfed(not sure if it is enough, but nerfs were pretty solid), like 90% of good GFs stopped playing GF(quitted or changed class), and class was dying overall- now it is buffed...
    ofc their reactions are not perfect( nothing is perfect, man), kinda slow, sometimes in a bit wrong way, but! there is always some kind of reaction... ofc they do not care about single players(devs are not saints, they want money, man), but they are interested in not losing players...

you say that as if that was ok. it wasn't. and it isn't now either. gwf's were op and so were cw's and so were hr's. i'll admit that always. gf's needed the change but so did dc's and tr's.

ahaha right right. so if they want to make money well then all is to be great from now on and we should just watch quietly and be satisfied and grateful with whatever we're given. god forbid we question the devs wisdom.
    i'm sorry but who is paying and playing to keep this game alive?
    there was so much feedback and ideas from players themselves that have tested the freakin thing in preview so many times. and they were asked to do that by the devs themselves. and it was flawed. very. have they listened? no.
    i'm sorry but that's just ridiculous. they had the option not to ruin things completely and yet they chose to do so.
    skill? are you kidding me? what skill is there now to display when you're dead in 3-4 attacks.
    not being able to win 1 vs 1? so are you saying my gear and stats now really don't matter? my defense and deflect and tenacity in pvp i worked hard to get should just be here to look nice as numbers on screen? as that's what it currently is,useless.
    sorry but not only do we not have balance now,we have utter chaos. oh yea,and fun is out too i guess,as this is supposed to be played for fun in case they all forgot.
  • zankardzankard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So let's see. People cried about GWF being tanky and having DPS at the same time in pvp. In mod 3, they make sentinel DPS useless. Then they go ahead and nerf the DPS of the PVE GWF. Point taken, CW and GWF were too strong in PVE. But then go ahead and boost CW anyway? It's been more than a year, cryptic, what's the reasoning behind these changes? Mod 1 we were useless, Mod 2 we were up to par. Mod 3 we were slightly worse. Mod 4 even worse. So what is the reasoning behind all this? Why is it fair for me to constantly trying to stay alive while the CW behind me just stands there throwing his pew pew and does 5mil more dps than me? Is that fair? I don't get it. I was all for nerfing both classes for balance, but for YET one more time it's like they somehow managed to forget about how OP the CW really is. This is getting annoying really, the more runs I do the more this feels like someone is laughing at me. Congratulations, devs, now instead of 2 OP classes there's just one. Balance....

I really cannot digest how we are talking about the same kind of issues we have been talking for more than a YEAR and apart from GFs now being needed again there is absolutely no other change in the balance of the classes in PVE.
  • dogoroxdogorox Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    survability is not nerfed when you roll into tanky, GWF is still pretty much unkillable...
    to become squishy while building into damage is also balance- pay with your survability for damage..

That's exactly wrong. The reason for the whining is that now offensive specced GWF get less dmg AND horrible def.

In other words the worst of both worlds. And if you spent your time and/or money to juice up your Offensive GWF you're likely pretty sore. In an attempt to make Offensive GWF more of a glass cannon they made it a glass pistol.

But hey, I got a Offensive GF up to lvl 35 atm and now THEY are the OP class. I'm over it already lol.
  • cerberobotcerberobot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 345
    edited August 2014
    about devs not thinking: most ppl were saying GWF is OP- it got nerfed, same with CWs- got nerfed(not sure if it is enough, but nerfs were pretty solid)
    about devs not thinking: most ppl were saying GWF is OP- it got nerfed, same with CWs- got nerfed(not sure if it is enough, but nerfs were pretty solid), like 90% of good GFs stopped playing GF(quitted or changed clas

Wow you're so wrong. GWF has dominated PvP ONLY because of IV (mod2+mod3). That's it. He has been useless more time than he was killing everyone (Since start of the game + Mod 1 >>>>>>> Mod 2 and 3)

CW hasn't been nerfed, he still has the biggest DPS in PvE " BY FAR SUPERIOR " and is now killing people in 5 seconds in PvP. Wow,
    if we follow your logic, GWF should stay broken in PvP several months because he has been completely useless since start to mod 2; and CW should be useless for now 1 year 1/2 and more.

But nope, because most people play CW and more and more will reroll into CW. This game is Control Wizard Online now.
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cerberobot wrote: »

But nope, because most people play CW and more and more will reroll into CW. This game is Control Wizard Online now.

its been control wizard online since they launched, at least the pve part of the game, they need to hire somebody competent in class balance, there are a lot of pvp games and shouldnt be so hard hiring somebody who knows what hes doing. and release balance patch at least every month, not every mod

PvP
    with buffs to other classes gwf would be fine if they just nerfed TR to have 3 stacks, or at least thats where they SHOULD have started and back when they introduced IV not now. GWF is supposed to be the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> king of 1v1, but much less useful in teamfights while other classes have other roles.

atm it feels like they either lack competence in class balance, or each team is working without knowing wtf other teams are doing and balancing stuff against classes of previous mod not the new one
    Paladin Master Race