What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

nwcalc.com - Neverwinter powers and feats calculator

2»

Comments

• phymthphymth Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Update:

- Support added for extra human heroic feats :)
    Neverwinter Feats and Powers calculator: http://nwcalc.com
  • druga1757druga1757 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    phymth wrote: »
    Update:

Awesome, you da best!
  • soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    phymth wrote: »
    Update:

Yay. Thank you! :)
  • phymthphymth Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hey guys,

I've updated the calculator with the Scourge Warlock class. If you notice anything incorrect or missing, let me know. Enjoy!

http://nwcalc.com
    Neverwinter Feats and Powers calculator: http://nwcalc.com
  • voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Both energizing and Scornful curse need to be at the currect values witch are 30% for each at max
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • powrslavepowrslave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You are the best
  • voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    fix creeping death its 100% of the dmg
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Awesome!! This will come in handy ;)
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • skyliluskylilu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Dear phymth, do we gona have a new calc with M5 changes? And how soon its gona come? Cuz i really need it :D, and not only me i think :)
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This topic has not been updated in over a year. I think you are out of luck.

BTW necromancy is bad.
  • sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Not that bad in this case, though. But here is a more current related thread.

NWCalc Updated (AUGUST)
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    This topic has not been updated in over a year. I think you are out of luck.

BTW necromancy is bad.

Well it's pretty relevant when you're asking someone about their tool, though can't say for certain that he'll see it or not. A new topic would more likely get ignored.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Asking on forums not likely to get an answer, but the last updates to NWcalc came about as a result of people contacting the webmaster directly

admin at nwcalc.com

Also, their front page indicates that they welcome data contribution from others, so if you want an updated version, maybe you could do some of the work?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Please use Private Messages to discuss a topic with an OP of which their thread is old and subject to the Necro Rule. One may also want to use the contact info provided on their site (at the bottom). Thanks!

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.