What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyranny of Dragons Preview Patch Notes NW.25.20140715a.3

12346»

Comments

• schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    @panderus

I have a big problem i accidentally deleted my HR from preview i was tired.

Today i wanted to copy back but then i saw after my 8th char 9-10 dont listed so i cant copy them .?

I copyed my ranger after mod 2 and i dont have this problem but i think someway somthing is changed in copy section.( so my most problem i cant test it now and give feedback)
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It would be nice if you save the nerf to wicked reminder until you rebalance the TR. It really is our only AOE worth anything and the range is tiny. Throw us a bone :)
  • naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    @panderus

Today i wanted to copy back but then i saw after my 8th char 9-10 dont listed so i cant copy them .?

I copyed my ranger after mod 2 and i dont have this problem but i think someway somthing is changed in copy section.( so my most problem i cant test it now and give feedback)

It's a long-standing known bug from the ARC website they've never bothered to acknowledge or fix. Use http://nw.perfectworld.com/preview to access the original preview copy page, which is both more user friendly and not bugged. (It even, after copying a character, has a link to take you back to the copy page so you don't have to spam the back button, and will show you all of your characters because the interface isn't broken.)
    vteasy wrote: »
    It would be nice if you save the nerf to wicked reminder until you rebalance the TR. It really is our only AOE worth anything and the range is tiny. Throw us a bone :)

They won't. The only change we've ever successfully prevented was creating enough of an uproar to get them to realize that having at-wills depelete stealth was going to basically ruin the class.

And I wouldn't be surprised to see them bring that terrible idea back and put it through this time. :/
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • bevynbevyn Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6
    edited July 2014
    My apologies... however I have been hoping to participate in the new content on the Preview Server and have not been able too. is there a registration for this? I ask only because I have been participating in MMO's for a few years. Mostly DDO, however I have involved myself in PW for the last year STO, Blacklight, Neverwinter and most recently Swordsman. Either way i would love to experience the new content!
  • zilkkazilkka Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    @panderus

Another workaround to copy your Characters that aren't displaying from that drop-down menu; Click the menu once and TAB through your characters until your able to select the right one to copy.
    -Beast-
    Essence of Aggression
  • wolfarisenwolfarisen Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Um, i have a thought on a different pose for the SW(Scourge Warlock), the current one definitely seems to represent the power, but not the cost,the representation of thought; of the consequences and choices of the past; of actions and experiences that make a person choose such a path. I was thinking of a different standing pose, that could be used; its been on my thoughts before you made the change to the current pose. its kinda simple but in my mind it seems to fit; The character simply looking at the palm of their half clenched hand (left or right depending on your* preference) in deep thought, as if thinking about choices and futures, of solidifying their mind to be the bearer of the chosen choice.
    I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes,
    I am the ghost, that hides in the night.
  • gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    did you fix the Perfect Elven Battle?

This is what I am testing to, doing nothing but PvP enchant tests.
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • goldenhammer65goldenhammer65 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    can anybody tell me if you can play the dragonborn race on the preview server?
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You can't at the moment , look later to see if a patch goes up tonight but they might not even put the Dragonborn up for testing , they might just test the paywall gated content internally .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • goldenhammer65goldenhammer65 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ok thank you iambecks1. im really looking forward to playin as a dragonborn
  • pitirre34prpitirre34pr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So I assume the TR class is being exterminated .....

Duelist Flurry is clunky and un-maneuverable ... Our DPS hasnt been returned to us, seeing we are " supposed to be " ... The masters of Single target DPS...

I mean, can we get some clarification on what is going on with these ninja nerfs to TR....

I don't see this class surviving ( or the players ) Mod4 If this is the aim you have for TR's...

I imagine TR's and DC's will be the next classes to be re evaluated for the next module (5th). I do agree VERY STRONGLY that is nearly impossible to maneuver with Duelist flurry and they need to re evaluate that at-will as fast as they can. As for being king of the single target dps, in my opinion they are, their job on boss fights is...well stay on the boss, the other classes deal with the adds. If the chart shown in instances could show single targets, like a sub-chart in the paingiver one, showing boss fights or specific mobs, TR's would come on top, assuming is not a mob or a boss where you have to move away every 2 seconds. Again is my opinion.
  • hivercidehivercide Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Patch for the server, and a "server is unavailable at this time" when I try to log in....I'm hoping this will be Dragonborn for testing. Or at least, fixing some of the bugs for Tyranny of Dragons. :p
  • hivercidehivercide Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No Dragonborn, but they have fixed the Warlock-class Quests! And to make up for fixing those, the chat is now bugged for me. I can not switch between Zone/Say/LFG/Trade or anything like that...I sure hope they fix this quickly as it makes interacting with other players a bit difficult.
This discussion has been closed.