test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where Are Our Charge Rewards?

jabsolumjabsolum Member Posts: 109 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
We could really do with some feedback on this please Dev's.
Post edited by jabsolum on

Comments

• Options
    metalgeard20metalgeard20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yeah. We gave you money.

It's total BS that you won't even acknowledge us.
  • Options
    karmaugrakarmaugra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It is extremely frustrating. putting it all together, I endured this game, spending the equivalent of more than $ 3,000. People who earn a lot of money, has many commitments and can not be playing all the time log to see if an irresponsible will deliver on its promises.
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh so hard feelings ._.

Devs should really distribute rewards as said in the promos. So much anger won't do any good to their wallet...
  • Options
    karmaugrakarmaugra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    A weird joke or something like Aprils Fools. They send-me a e-mail advertising another promo and nothing about the rewards. Its 20:00(or 16:00 in their timezone).

I put enough zen to be qualified to armoured bear. Good job, keep frustating your most wealth player base.
  • Options
    alienwulfalienwulf Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    karmaugra wrote: »
    A weird joke or something like Aprils Fools. They send-me a e-mail advertising another promo and nothing about the rewards. Its 20:00(or 16:00 in their timezone).

I put enough zen to be qualified to armoured bear. Good job, keep frustating your most wealth player base.

I too put in enough to get the Bear..I am not buying into anymore promo's if this is how we are treated. It's not like they have no idea people are waiting for the respect to update us. It's the lack of respect as a customer that I resent.:mad:
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Well met everyone!

We were just informed that Charge Reward items should be rolling out to those who qualified for them by the end of the day, starting sometime around 7:00pm or so, Pacific Daylights Time. We'll keep you informed if we hear of any issues or further communicae to report.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    alienwulfalienwulf Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Thank you very very much for that info we now know where things stand.
  • Options
    lazelllazell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yes, thank you for the update.
  • Options
    gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Thanks Zebular!
    As usual the most important thing is knowing where we stand. I don't mind waiting for a few hours more, it's not being sure of what is going on that can be frustrating.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • Options
    amselamsel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    thanks thats all we needed to know
    PWE player Since 2008 ;D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    unforgiven#5690 unforgiven Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I am Italian and I have not received anything yet that would now be in Italy?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I am Italian and I have not received anything yet that would now be in Italy?

No, it's 6 PM PDT now. One more hour.
  • Options
    tehsigtehsig Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited July 2014
    Now it's after the second deadline. Still no arrival. Not to be impatient, but a real-time update would go far with many.
  • Options
    thineownmaddnessthineownmaddness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    its 7:10pm my time, thats 10pm PDT their time isnt it? i still havnt gotten anything but the "natural 20" and a small bag of potions... ._." whats up? well it did say "starting" so i guess i'll get them eventually....hopefully...give me my stuff yo... i gave yall 200 bucks, :I

and oooh apparently theirs people who cant log in, so now their preoccupied with that :I greeeat

Edit: ok scratch that i take it back, they're gettin their!, just slowly, ive gotten a good hunk of the items from logging in and re-logging . its just taking a bit though
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Check now, I've just seen somebody in the chat boasting with their companions from promo.
  • Options
    tyedortyedor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I got everything EXCEPT the armored polar bear...I'm hoping it will come in a little bit...anyone else get everything except the mount?

Edit:
    I take it back I got up to the "critical hit" reward...I guess the rest is still coming??

Editx2:

I got the mount but missing the "dread ringer" and "Just Thayan" titles, but I can live without those for a while :)
  • Options
    thineownmaddnessthineownmaddness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Bears out now at least for me, im tempted to take it out but im still worried about the account wide thing, if i take it out would i be able to get it on the others, someone should check! :p
  • Options
    berylgreenberylgreen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 66
    edited July 2014
    Yes, so far, starting a little after 7 PM PDT, I got the ivy mask, Critical Hit, Natural 20, and the companions and packs. No Ioun Stone yet, but the items seems to be coming in batches. :) Yay!
  • Options
    berylgreenberylgreen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 66
    edited July 2014
    As far as I understood the rewards, you get one bear for each 20000 zen charged.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Anyone know if the mount becomes Account Bound or Character Bound after they equip it?
  • Options
    imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    BoE the mount i received now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6004453-charge-rewards-returns-to-neverwinter

But it says here that the Lord's Armored Polar Bear Mount can be obtained multiple times. At the very least make it available to each of our characters, that is Bound on Pickup. So far I can only claim it once once on one character. I will never ever charge Zen again if this happens again. :(
    BoE the mount i received now

So the mount is BOE and can only be obtained once?
  • Options
    jennyavarieljennyavariel Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 167
    edited July 2014
    Yes. The bear you can get multiple times. *If* you sent them 20k Zen multiple times. Like, 1 bear for 200 dollars. 2 bears for 400 dollars. etc.

The green companions are like all the other promos. 1 per character.

The Bear is 1 per 20k zen transferred in.

Look on the bright side. You did get 20k of Zen to play with. The bear is like, a bonus.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    To be honest, getting them multiple times wouldn't matter to me if the darn thing was Account Bound after you equip it and I haven't heard anyone saying it's character bound or account bound. HUGE difference and would be happy if it was Account Bound so I can take it out now, equip it, instead of taking a week to decide which char should get it...
  • Options
    acidskyacidsky Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2014
    I charged 6,000 Zen an i only got rewards = to 2,500 i didnt get the rewards for 5,000 charge has anyone else had this problem ?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Grats everyone! Pity it took this long...I got my ivy mask :P

Okay, now, anyone want to sell me one bear ? xD
  • Options
    keppoch1keppoch1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I am a little confused. During the Charge Rewards event, I transferred in 2500 zen. The blog says that all rewards have been sent out. I did not receive any rewards.
  • Options
    umcjdkingumcjdking Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Transferred 20k Zen through Steam on the 19th.

No rewards have posted to my Rewards Claim Agent.

I'm patient, so please just let us know if you are working the issue.
This discussion has been closed.