test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where Are Our Charge Rewards?

2»

Comments

• reshomiiiireshomiiii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 25
    edited July 2014
    Got everything except the bear would like to get it b4 the price drops even further aka sometime today would be nice -.-
  • jennyavarieljennyavariel Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 167
    edited July 2014
    Well at least that is what happened when I logged in just now. I have 6 characters in my account but only one of them could get the Lord's Armored Polar Bear mount. Yes it is bound on equip as well. :( I can understand that the devs may be trying to prevent another Caturday or Stoned day where people could obtain multiple copies of the rewards. But making it all bound on pickup would solve most issues brought up here. Plus it was never mentioned that the bear mount could be obtained for each time you charge 20,000 Zen.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6004453-claim-your-charge-rewards-now%21

20,000 Zen Transferred – Did you miss out on the ultra rare Lord’s Armored Polar Bear mount? Now’s your chance to own one of the rarest mounts in Neverwinter! For every 20,000 Zen transferred, not only will you receive all the rewards below, you will also receive the Armored Polar Bear mount. The mount will be Bind on Equip and can be obtained multiple times.
  • umcjdkingumcjdking Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh, Steam Wallet doesn't count. Disappointing.

Can someone bother to explain the methodology behind this decision and can it be accommodated? I will gladly show statements and the receipt to show I paid for 20k zen.
  • amayanekoamayaneko Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I transferred in 3000 zen too and go to Rewards Claims Agent and i don't see any thing :/
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    umcjdking wrote: »
    Can someone bother to explain the methodology behind this decision and can it be accommodated? I will gladly show statements and the receipt to show I paid for 20k zen.

Simple: when you pay through Steam a percentage of the profits are given to Valve Inc.

It is akin to the disclaimer at the bottom of any chain store promotion: prices and availability may vary by location. In other words I could get a flyer for a chain grocery store in New York but if I go to the same chain's store in Connecticut they may not have the same sale prices or even have the products at all.

Steam sales rarely qualify for any promotions. If it doesn't specify it does then it doesn't. I am sorry but it is not because they don't know that you purchased the Zen and everything to do with the fact it was purchased through Steam.

My recommendation as an avid gamer: when you play an MMO pay the MMO company. Money sent to Valve is money guaranteed not to be invested back into further game development. Valve may not like that statement but it is a purely factual statement. I love Steam and buy products with it all the time but not for MMO's unless there is a Steam specific promotion.
  • umcjdkingumcjdking Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Simple: when you pay through Steam a percentage of the profits are given to Valve Inc.

It is akin to the disclaimer at the bottom of any chain store promotion: prices and availability may vary by location. In other words I could get a flyer for a chain grocery store in New York but if I go to the same chain's store in Connecticut they may not have the same sale prices or even have the products at all.

Steam sales rarely qualify for any promotions. If it doesn't specify it does then it doesn't. I am sorry but it is not because they don't know that you purchased the Zen and everything to do with the fact it was purchased through Steam.

My recommendation as an avid gamer: when you play an MMO pay the MMO company. Money sent to Valve is money guaranteed not to be invested back into further game development. Valve may not like that statement but it is a purely factual statement. I love Steam and buy products with it all the time but not for MMO's unless there is a Steam specific promotion.

Thank you for the reply.

I should read a little bit more carefully next time!

Edited: For decency.
  • spike0337spike0337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    OK, it's 1:00 am here that's 10:00 pm there time and I've gotten nothing.I'm seeing ppl say they got there ivy mask but I've not gotten mine yet.What up with this?They said 10 am and no go, then they say 7 pm and still no go.Are some being handed out, then others or are they all handed out at one time?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Correction, I said no earlier than 10 AM. No staff member said 10 AM.

When the staff came in they said by End of Day, which is usually 7 PM PST.

If you paid within the time frame and did not use Steam you will receive the promotional rewards. Please remain patient as the last I heard they were likely to go out by End of Day. I received no update since that time period and the staff members I can contact are now sleeping or enjoying their personal time.

If you are truly that concerned feel free to file a support ticket but nothing will be able to be resolved on the forums at this time.
  • dazeddonutsdazeddonuts Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2014
    So, I have yet to still receive the rewards, is this something I should be worried about, or do I continue to wait?
  • keppoch1keppoch1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I have yet to get my rewards either. I did file a CS ticket.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    The rewards should be out now, I and many others have gotten them. If you are sure you qualified, please make a Support ticket. Posting support-type posts will only get them removed or the thread(s) locked, as we cannot offer Forum Support for In-Game Issue or Account & Billing Issues, which Charge Rewards fall under.

Closing this up now to prevent anyone from violating the a fore-mentioned any further, as I'd hate to warn someone for just trying to get Support.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.