2»

Comments

• mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Get rid of campaigns, thx.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i`m already never gonna do a daily again on a new char :D or any different then the one i like to play.
    no mather what they make for class.
    i`m already excited about going to a new game when it`s released.
    or pay for alpha if i realy get bored.
    but now i`m basicly done with this game i`m even washing my windows, which didn`t happen for maybe 7 years or longer.
    so it`s all good.
  • markonsmarkons Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If you don't want to do dailies, don't do them. You could still access all areas by now if you only did the dailies once every week for each character.
    There is no need at all to be able to enter the, e.g. Dwarven Valley, on day 21 after release with every single toon you have. That's what I mean.
    Select your "main" toon and play with it. If you don't like repetitive tasks in games, don't do them.
    If you don't have the time for each of your toons, don't do dailies for all every single day of the week, especially if you consider it boring to do them.
    I also can see not a single constructive thinking/solution in your post except "lets be rid of dailies".
    My constructive comment was for you to select your "main" toon and do the dailies with it. Choose 1 toon to play and do the "chores". And I tried to point out that, if there were more classes, you would be unable to do all the "chores", as you call them, anyway. The "I want it all with every toon, and I want it now" attitude does not work in the long run.
    As for boasting, I did not intend to boast, just wanted to say that I also have a few toons and try to play them in an equally manner.
    I was "later" than my guild mates in my first skirmish@Kessel, but I got there on most toons in the end. It just took a bit longer than it took the "I only play 1 toon" players.
    You are not forced to do anything in this game. You are free to play it in the way you like. If you don't want to run dailies all day, then just don't do it. You can still run 20x SP or 30x ToS. No chore at all!

I am already doing what you said in here, mate. I have main, and I'm not doing on all my chars at the same time all dailies. New players have this "after 60th level" stuff hard on them.