i finally found it!;)
  • Options
    tigerspawn2tigerspawn2 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    congrats to all that found code and redeemed it **removed**
  • Options
    akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    please edit out the code. give those of a chance who have found it to at least go home and enter it.
  • Options
    berylgreenberylgreen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 66
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    shavaruinshavaruin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    congrats to all that found code and redeemed it *censored*

Could you please not post the code? It ruins the fun in the game of searching for it.
  • Options
    dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2014
    shavaruin wrote: »
    Could you please not post the code? It ruins the fun in the game of searching for it.

Thanks Shavaruin,

It does take the fun out of it if you post the code, so please avoid doing so :D We want to be able to continue to do these promotions

-Dwight
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    And you used the login / lost password option from the installed application, not the website, correct?

Yep! Still had no luck. Alas.

I did find this week's hidden code without issue, though, so that's good.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    nevawinna wrote: »
    Last 3? When and what was the third? Only aware of the ones that had shaman and ghost paladin prizes...

Yeah there's definitely been 4 including this latest one , they seem to have forgotten to choose the winners for the CTA companion for the third one though .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Yeah there's definitely been 4 including this latest one , they seem to have forgotten to choose the winners for the CTA companion for the third one though .

Any idea what news article the 3rd one was?
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    nevawinna wrote: »
    Any idea what news article the 3rd one was?

Yeah first was on the Garrundar the vile skirmish blog , second was on the thayan book of the dead in the zen store blog and the third was on the limited time offer ,up to 50% off zen store items blog posted on the 19th of June http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/6001173-limited-time-offer%3A-up-to-50%25-off-zen-market-items
    then the forth was today.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah first was on the Garrundar the vile skirmish blog , second was on the thayan book of the dead in the zen store blog and the third was on the limited time offer ,up to 50% off zen store items blog posted on the 19th of June http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/6001173-limited-time-offer%3A-up-to-50%25-off-zen-market-items
    then the forth was today.

Thanks, beats me how I managed to miss the third one though, I definitely checked that blog post (as well as any others since the first hidden code) and it didn't say anything about a hidden code at the time. Guess it must have been added later as an afterthought, just my luck :(
  • Options
    buraidenghost11buraidenghost11 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014

I noticed this too. When will they post the winners of the 3rd code contest? :(
  • Options
    godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Is the latest hidden code ran out or something? I really cant find the code if it's hidden in the usual hover way. I've hovered every word in the blog and nothing! Pls someone give me a hint? xD
  • Options
    wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It's hidden in plain sight, the code itself is in the blog instead of a link. Read every word.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Gee.. wouldn't've thought of that! I read thru without noticing very much .. missed that in 4 read-thrus.. (or more like hover-thru). Thanks!
  • Options
    adventuregoat1adventuregoat1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    wimpazoid wrote: »
    It's hidden in plain sight, the code itself is in the blog instead of a link. Read every word.
    It doesn't matter where they hide it, it is ALWAYS GONE by the time people who work for a living get to the **** things.
    Would be nice if just once the PAYING customers could have a chance at these codes too. Maybe release them at NIGHTTIME!!!!! so angry that I missed again. Thought for sure after last time they would put em out at a decent time for working stiffs. Or maybe on a weekend.
  • Options
    blazingblitzblazingblitz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It doesn't matter where they hide it, it is ALWAYS GONE by the time people who work for a living get to the **** things.
    Would be nice if just once the PAYING customers could have a chance at these codes too. Maybe release them at NIGHTTIME!!!!! so angry that I missed again. Thought for sure after last time they would put em out at a decent time for working stiffs. Or maybe on a weekend.

This might be hard to accept but your country isn't the only one in the world.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Which is all the more reason that they should take all the codes they have available, and break them up into incremental releases, with a few made available each hour until they're all gone...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    godhric wrote: »
    Is the latest hidden code ran out or something? I really cant find the code if it's hidden in the usual hover way. I've hovered every word in the blog and nothing! Pls someone give me a hint? xD

This. I'm not sure if this code has expired or not but I found the gibberish that doesn't belong, now what? Do I hover or? How does this work? I'm so confused.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    pandora1x wrote: »
    This. I'm not sure if this code has expired or not but I found the gibberish that doesn't belong, now what? Do I hover or? How does this work? I'm so confused.
    In the Arc Launcher, click the topleft most arc icon and there will be an option to Redeem a code. Input the code in it and then that's it. Any packs claimable will be at the claim agent.
  • Options
    fr3akout3fr3akout3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 72
    edited June 2014
    Anyone getting an ERROR message when trying to submit the code? Saying it's Invalid?
  • Options
    pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    godhric wrote: »
    In the Arc Launcher, click the topleft most arc icon and there will be an option to Redeem a code. Input the code in it and then that's it. Any packs claimable will be at the claim agent.

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about how to find the actual code. Do you have to complete a sentence? hover over something?.. Unaware about how this works.
  • Options
    thirstiusthirstius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    fr3akout3 wrote: »
    Anyone getting an ERROR message when trying to submit the code? Saying it's Invalid?

Yes, same thing here. Normally they would have updated the "alert" text to indicate the codes are used up, but it is still there as it was earlier.

Too bad, this is a cool title.

Oh well, it's been fun looking for the codes -- a great way to increase interest in the blogs and the Arc client :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    pandora1x wrote: »
    I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about how to find the actual code. Do you have to complete a sentence? hover over something?.. Unaware about how this works.

You said you found the gibberish that doesnt belong..
    Copy that exact gibberish and paste it into the redeem field.. it's only 1 word, not a whole sentence.
  • Options
    fdruid76fdruid76 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    Not that its entirely relevant here, but I wanted to comment that few announcement blogs have made me smirk as much as this one: Tenser's Disks being misused for transport, projectile Spheres of Annihilation, and a skull that resembles Morte from Planescape: Torment? Its like an old-school abuse trifecta.

Pure win.

In R.A. Salvatore's novels, drow matron mothers use Tenser's Floating Disks for transport all the time.
  • Options
    fdruid76fdruid76 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The hidden code in the Emporium Lockbox post was less evident and thus a step forward for these code giveaways.

Still, I'm about ready to quit my dayjob and sit in front of my desktop computer all day to be able to get one.

Seriously, there need to be either more codes or stretch their distribution across a larger time period.
  • Options
    adventuregoat1adventuregoat1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    LOL, hard to accept because EVERY time they offer it is during the day time when I'm at work?
    Trying to bring nationalism into this is ignorant in a game where they are based in the US and run events on standard US PDT.
    bad troll is bad
  • Options
    mechomancermechomancer Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I noticed this too. When will they post the winners of the 3rd code contest? :(

This here.

I did manage to get the code in on time and would like to know if I got a goodie, other than the Vanguard bag and title, which is cool. Maybe it will be listed {HIDDEN SUGGESTION} in the post of winners for the lockbox blog. {END HIDDEN SUGGESTION}

=RV=
  • Options
    drezzatdrezzat Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    thanks that is a really nice and AWESOME thing to for us. thanks for your time
  • Options
    wizairdewizairde Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Rawr.. I'm still not having luck getting this. When is the blog usually posted and is it put in the news announcements on the Neverwinter loader? Gives us the title precious....