eternalpietyeternalpiety Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    hmm, i think i see it but not well, tried lots of key combinations
  • Options
    archiegoodwinarchiegoodwin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Still Valid 706pm est
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    grr another clue pls
    When a link is not a link, only an inspecting mouse can tell.
  • Options
    eternalpietyeternalpiety Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    still not getting it, been over practically every pixel
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Rocket _____er...
    Turbo _____...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Check your private messages!
  • Options
    nwaurionnwaurion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited July 2014
    Seems like they are gone.
  • Options
    junichiroujunichirou Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    They're gone.
  • Options
    celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Since they are gone where was it?
  • Options
    clarrisani1clarrisani1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I looked for several hours and couldn't find it. Love to know where it is.

And I just found it. *headdesk* And yes, they seem all gone. It's coming up with "code incorrect".
  • Options
    thirstiusthirstius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Since they are gone where was it?

This one was of the "link hover" variety, like some of the early ones.

Anyway, I also missed out on this one -- entered the code and got the incorrect message. I was mainly interesting in the title since it is one I don't have yet, and perhaps the drawing.

Not sure I'm going to even try any more. I found the last code and entered it and was confirmed as being valid (and told to look in game for a mail item and to claim my prize from the Claims Agent). But NO email and NO prize. I already had the title from a previous contest. Probably means I'm not in that drawing, either. Such a hassle to have to enter a ticket and go through the "check now" dance. I've had to do it twice already (I've found many of the codes).

Oh well...
  • Options
    truckulatruckula Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    From what I have personally observed, and or read over the last few weeks, here is how it works. A code is hidden somewhere in a random blog.

The code is good for some predetermined number of uses.

We go on a mad scramble to find it.

If you find it and get it entered before that number has been exhausted by other players then you can get the prizes. If you have not gotten in before it was exhausted then it will give you an invalid code error. I have observed you have about 8 hours (at most), and usually only around 5 hours from the time the code is released to exhaustion.

The prizes are; 1) A fancy new title, which includes A bag of goods at the claims agent, 2)An entry into a drawing for some item from a prior CTA event.

Now here is the catch, they seem to repeat titles for several weeks in a row. So if you have entered your code and you already have the title from a previous code you do NOT get the title again (or the bag of goods that comes with the title). However, you are still entered into the contest.

Personally I love these little code things and as long as I got a shot at a new fancy title, I am gonna keep going for them, the bag of goods is ok, and the CTA prizes are cool, but I am happy with just a new title.
    ddfuv.jpg
    Click banner for the Dragon Dogs Family guild page.
  • Options
    thirstiusthirstius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    truckula wrote: »
    Now here is the catch, they seem to repeat titles for several weeks in a row. So if you have entered your code and you already have the title from a previous code you do NOT get the title again (or the bag of goods that comes with the title). However, you are still entered into the contest.

Personally I love these little code things and as long as I got a shot at a new fancy title, I am gonna keep going for them, the bag of goods is ok, and the CTA prizes are cool, but I am happy with just a new title.

Interesting. Makes sense, but I'd like to see it confirmed by PWE (Cryptic? what do we call them now?) They didn't mention this when I submitted a ticket, which they resolved by giving me another supply bag, and presumably an entry into the drawing.

If this is true, then I wouldn't be so disillusioned about the process. And I'd try for the next code and title :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    thirstius wrote: »
    Interesting. Makes sense, but I'd like to see it confirmed by PWE /Cryptic

I would like to see that as well. Perhaps one of those nice mods can sweet talk one of the higher ups to confirm this for us?
    ddfuv.jpg
  • Options
    arcanaxearcanaxe Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Is there any hidden codes for this week?
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'll be looking for it soon as one comes out.

There were some repeat offers - true. I didn't get a pack every time. It came through the last code redeemed though. I think I enjoy the hunt for the code as much as the items/ titles!
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Woot!! Got the new code!!
    ddfuv.jpg
  • Options
    azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    truckula wrote: »
    Woot!! Got the new code!!

Are they all gone? I found the code but can't redeem it.
  • Options
    xxshainexxxxshainexx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I found the code and i've introduced it on my arc reedeem but it dosent work :\ what should i do ? the code is c******r but it dosent work... is there any "-" or something ?
  • Options
    jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    xxshainexx wrote: »
    I found the code and i've introduced it on my arc reedeem but it dosent work :\ what should i do ? the code is c******r but it dosent work... is there any "-" or something ?

i can't get it to work either, which is a first for me. it couldn't have run out in less than 2 hours...
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
  • Options
    zoiks100zoiks100 Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The code this time is using characters that are easily confused with others, as a result of the font used and the way it's hidden. Just remember o/e/c are similar as are r/x in this case.
    Don't Panic.
    airplane-2-o.gif
    Okay, Panic.
  • Options
    crimsonknight52crimsonknight52 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    xxshainexx wrote: »

having the same problem, is it normal for a code to have only 8 characters?
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The problem is with the way it's hidden. The first letter is completely illegible. It's not a c, it's an e. (This isn't giving anything away. You still have to find the code. Sorry, as someone with bad eyesight this doesn't offer many options for rendering it readable. I really hate this method of hiding it.)
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Worked for me. That font really makes it difficult. Just keep trying if you get an error. Plus zoom is your friend.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    gonaliusgonalius Member Posts: 847 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    naicalus wrote: »
    The problem is with the way it's hidden. The first letter is completely illegible. It's not a c, it's an e. (This isn't giving anything away. You still have to find the code.

Cheers for that. I found it straight away, but there is no way I'd have figured that the first letter was an 'e' on my own.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    naicalus wrote: »
    The problem is with the way it's hidden. The first letter is completely illegible. It's not a c, it's an e. (This isn't giving anything away. You still have to find the code. Sorry, as someone with bad eyesight this doesn't offer many options for rendering it readable. I really hate this method of hiding it.)

This is correct. Also it is not a new title available.
    ddfuv.jpg
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yeah was a little annoying to read but I still got it first time at least.