What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    liochlioch Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I found the new code but I can't redeem it ._. "The product key you have entered is incorrect"

Same here. Same message last time as well.
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I seem to be totally lost as far as finding this one goes...

No wait, I found the stupid thing. Now I'm just in the same "is incorrect" situation as the above. Tried several variations of the second to last character to... Oh well.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It looks like it might be over. Saw several people in PE zone chat with the correct code. Just a short while ago. But they were unable to redeem it,
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yeah - I got the incorrect code message when I tried about 20 mins ago.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Can't seem to find the code. Not sure if its just a fail on my part or if its not showing up correctly in Chrome.

Could someone tell me where it is so I can check? It has run out after all.
  • Options
    godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    ikuruyo wrote: »
    Can't seem to find the code. Not sure if its just a fail on my part or if its not showing up correctly in Chrome.

Could someone tell me where it is so I can check? It has run out after all.

I know right! They hid it well this time.. Couldn't find it and It had driven me insane!
    GWF pic, zoom.. mind the contrast.
  • Options
    ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    godhric wrote: »
    I know right! They hid it well this time.. Couldn't find it and It had driven me insane!
    GWF pic, zoom.. mind the contrast.

Man, that is a sneaky spot to hide it. I tried looking closer at the images but did not do a close scan of them. I was checking the file names and paths and such. Also thought maybe they had used it as the named for the companion in the screenshot but did not find anything.

Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    algashonalgashon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I founded the code this morning, and im still trying to put in arc client, i respected upper/lower case, but still tells me error, any idea?

Thanks anyway.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    algashon wrote: »
    I founded the code this morning, and im still trying to put in arc client, i respected upper/lower case, but still tells me error, any idea?

Thanks anyway.
    It's been all used up. As the promotion says, there's a limited number of redemptions. However, it is the same giveaway as the last two times. So, if you redeemed the last two hidden codes, this one wouldn't have given anything new.
  • Options
    clarrisani1clarrisani1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I've been looking for the past two hours and still haven't found the code. Have no clue what "GWF pic" means. I don't care if the code is run out, I just need to know where it is! It's bugging me!
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I've been looking for the past two hours and still haven't found the code. Have no clue what "GWF pic" means. I don't care if the code is run out, I just need to know where it is! It's bugging me!

Click the GWF picture to enlarge it and look on his shoulder armor , the code is painted in there , there are 2 blue bits under the scythe , it isn't on the top one it's on the bottom one..
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    clarrisani1clarrisani1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Click the GWF picture to enlarge it and look on his shoulder armor , the code is painted in there , there are 2 blue bits under the scythe , it isn't on the top one it's on the bottom one..

Thanks. Now excuse me while I "*facekeyboard*" because it's so obvious now I know.
  • Options
    kuadziwkuadziw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Pale horse (from CD-A 2/2014) can not be redeemed anymore.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    kuadziw wrote: »
    Pale horse (from CD-A 2/2014) can not be redeemed anymore.
    What is your source that this is over? If it is a Support response, please PM it to me (don't post it as that is against the rules).
  • Options
    jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nothing this week?
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jrfbrunet wrote: »
    Nothing this week?

Doesn't appear to be anything new...yet.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    There was apparently a hidden code in the announcement for CTA: Gatecrashers ( http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6004063-event-call-to-arms%3A-gate-crashers-now-live%21 ) but according to notes on the page they already reached the redemption limit. What is the limit at this point? 10 codes? Seriously...

Where was the code anyway? Same title?

Of course for real amusement is the latest charge rewards program ( http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6004453-charge-rewards-returns-to-neverwinter ). Anybody aggressive about existing promotions will find they already have most of the rewards: I'd have to drop for the $200 to get anything I don't already have, which is simply not going to happen, especially considering the current jam in the zen/astral exchange and them switching keys to boa.
  • Options
    truckulatruckula Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    There was apparently a hidden code in the announcement for CTA: Gatecrashers ( http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6004063-event-call-to-arms%3A-gate-crashers-now-live%21 ) but according to notes on the page they already reached the redemption limit. What is the limit at this point? 10 codes? Seriously...

That is just last weeks blog being updated for being live, not a new one that has already been used up today.
    ddfuv.jpg
    Click banner for the Dragon Dogs Family guild page.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    truckula wrote: »
    That is just last weeks blog being updated for being live, not a new one that has already been used up today.

Oh. Well that wasn't at all confusing. :)
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It would seem there is a new one, but in the Charge rewards blog instead
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

There is a code hidden within the charge rewards blog this week: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6004453-charge-rewards-returns-to-neverwinter

There are still redemptions left, but we ask that you don't post the code in our forums. Part of the fun of the promotion is finding the code, so if you can avoid posting it that'd be great. We want to be able to continue to run these promotions in the future :)

-Dwight

I've had no luck at all in finding it.
  • Options
    wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It's a new one 'Capable Conjurer'. It's the same hidden style as the older ones. Still works now, so keys are available.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    "Capable Conjurer" = Same achievement / title as a prior Logitech promotion as well, though cool more people with have a shot at it now.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Still codes left as of this posting.
  • Options
    jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    It would seem there is a new one, but in the Charge rewards blog instead

I've had no luck at all in finding it.
    me neither
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
  • Options
    govmustgovmust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    its still working
  • Options
    stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Sometimes, like Neo, you have to look at the source to find what you are looking for. I believe you all can redeem yourself.
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I just redeemed the code from this article as well. Still good as of a few minutes ago!

Hint: If you remember how the first hidden code was hidden, you should find this one relatively easily! No source code needed unless your browser doesn't support <River Song's voice whispers, "spoilers">, if it doesn't, you should update your browser or use Chrome or view the article in the Arc Client.

Want another hint? Ok; My signature is similar.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I got it already, but thanks for the hints anyway ;)
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    still more left.
  • Options
    eternalpietyeternalpiety Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    grr another clue pls