Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    abystander0abystander0 Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    kirkcaldy wrote: »
    The redemptions are finished according to the blog.
    Check down the bottom and you can see an update.

When I tried the code the message wasn't there, and so it was still active when I tried it. That really burns me that ARC wouldn't accept the code, and now the promotion is closed.
    FQqt1TU.jpg
  • Options
    dir7hip3dir7hip3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The Razer promo does work and the software is quite nice and also easily uninstalled. I also had a problem with the password creation easily fixed by creating a new password. I too was one of these "argh This <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> does not work.", So I read up the post here and followed the directions closely and dun dun dun success Thanks guys
  • Options
    celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I can never seem to find the hidden codes in the blogs... Is there a clue to what I am looking for?
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    dir7hip3 wrote: »
    The Razer promo does work and the software is quite nice and also easily uninstalled. I also had a problem with the password creation easily fixed by creating a new password. I too was one of these "argh This <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> does not work.", So I read up the post here and followed the directions closely and dun dun dun success Thanks guys

I had issues with it. It basically messed up all my volumes and didn't do anything else.
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I can never seem to find the hidden codes in the blogs... Is there a clue to what I am looking for?

So far they have all been hyper text that is bold white.
  • Options
    fdruid76fdruid76 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    What about the lightfoot Thief? is this On Topic here?

Is it a permanent offer or does it expire? I suspect it will take me some time to win a Level 6 :p But I will try!
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    fdruid76 wrote: »
    What about the lightfoot Thief? is this On Topic here?

Is it a permanent offer or does it expire? I suspect it will take me some time to win a Level 6 :p But I will try!

You can earn the lightfoot thief by completing the highest-tier Sword Coast Adventures dungeon - it's a very rare drop from the end boss. It doesn't expire.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    fdruid76 wrote: »
    What about the lightfoot Thief?...
    bioshrike wrote: »
    You can earn the lightfoot thief...
    Coincidentally, it's thread has also resurfaced!
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, I've changed my password for the Razer thing several times. Still won't work.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    naicalus wrote: »
    Yeah, I've changed my password for the Razer thing several times. Still won't work.

And you used the login / lost password option from the installed application, not the website, correct?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The latest blog has the warning about a code hidden in it, but I can't seem to find it:
    http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/5008083-new-items%3A-magnificent-emporium-lockbox
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    The latest blog has the warning about a code hidden in it, but I can't seem to find it:
    http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/5008083-new-items%3A-magnificent-emporium-lockbox
    I found it. I'll give you a hint, it's not a tool-tip pop up this time. You can find it by reading and spotting the gibberish that doesn't belong. ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hidden Code, 6/27

Rewards:

ARC Says:
    Spell Saboteur - Blog Post 6/27

In-Game you get:
    [Inventory Notify] You have been granted the title "Spell Saboteur"!
    [System Notify] [PerkCompleted] Spell Saboteur
    [Neverwinter Vanguard Pack] (Reward Claim Agent)
    In-Game Mail about the Supply Pack
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    I found it. I'll give you a hint, it's not a tool-tip pop up this time. You can find it by reading and spotting the gibberish that doesn't belong. ;)
    I read the thing three times earlier looking for that sort of thing. Guess it shows the brains ability to filter out "useless" info. :)

So "Spell Saboteur" appears to be the title / achievement with Vanguard still as the pack. Wiki promo page has been updated with the info.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I read the thing three times earlier looking for that sort of thing. Guess it shows the brains ability to filter out "useless" info. :)

So "Spell Saboteur" appears to be the title now?
    Yep, just updated the post above with confirmation on rewards. :)
  • Options
    isammaxisammax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014

Try one more time, it's pretty easy to find
  • Options
    mircalla83mircalla83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2014
    Sneaky, sneaky......guess the 'spot the typo in 50k lines of code' (Don't ask, has to do with 3d machining) practice paid off.
  • Options
    lucianderomeolucianderomeo Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2014
    I must be missing something...I found one thing of gibberish but it tells me it's not a valid code :( I found the last 3 so it's not a big deal but I like the title this time!
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Nice a new title , when are the winners of the last weeks hidden code being announced? anybody know?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Not that its entirely relevant here, but I wanted to comment that few announcement blogs have made me smirk as much as this one: Tenser's Disks being misused for transport, projectile Spheres of Annihilation, and a skull that resembles Morte from Planescape: Torment? Its like an old-school abuse trifecta.

Pure win.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I must be missing something...I found one thing of gibberish but it tells me it's not a valid code :( I found the last 3 so it's not a big deal but I like the title this time!
    Check your Private Messages! :)

Thanks for updating the wiki, Serp!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    Check your Private Messages! :)

Heh, you messaged him to? :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Heh, you messaged him to? :)
    *chuckles* Yep!

Be back later all, good luck!
  • Options
    lucianderomeolucianderomeo Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2014
    Ok I got it redeemed properly! Blasted client was throwing an error when I tried it and I made a bad tech call assuming it was the same problem as the last time I got the error...it wasn't.
  • Options
    cloud990plcloud990pl Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    nice one with this code, almost didn't find it :P
  • Options
    saini50990saini50990 Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    magnificently hidden
  • Options
    berylgreenberylgreen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 66
    edited June 2014
    Ooo! That was a tough one! Thanks for the hints. Hopefully, I make it home in time to enter the code before it expires.
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Last 3? When and what was the third? Only aware of the ones that had shaman and ghost paladin prizes...
  • Options
    akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Lol i did read right over it without even realizing it. have it now and hoping it will still be good when i get home.