test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• theskymovestheskymoves Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    kingsgrace wrote: »
    Pretty B/S if that is the case, being an ARC promotion and all and not some random website they've given keys to. Doesn't say anything about limited numbers or a time frame, and the CTA is still going.

I bet they just broke it...

It does say it's a limited number, in the small print way down at the bottom of the page:
    Hidden within this blog is a code that can be redeemed (in arc client) for a special in-game item. Act fast, there are only a limited amount of redemptions.
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same issue. Typed it in and receive the error message. :(
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• fayedeloncrentfayedeloncrent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    yeah i tried it to sevral time no cookie :( suck! if there out they need to remove that

also (off topic someone PM me so i dont mess up this thread anyone know why my avatar isnt showing up in forums)
  • fayedeloncrentfayedeloncrent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    lame seems that all offers posted are out or have expired :( leave it to me to have bad timing :P
  • thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    was probably limited time, and time is up
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2014

Looks like you all found our hidden code! It was a limited-time offer, so we're sorry that everyone didn't get one. Worry not, though! Keep your eyes out for another code (more people will be able to redeem this one) hidden in our blogs this week!

• akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    the problem with this is these blogs are posted while I am at work. I cant install arc at work so I cant redeem the code until I get home some 7 hours later. if they are all limited time offers I doubt i will ever get them.
  • serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    akemnos wrote: »
    I cant install arc at work so I cant redeem the code until I get home some 7 hours later.
    I presume the old redemption key page doesn't work for these?

They really should add a redeem option to the browser based Arc version...
    edited June 2014
    So there is supposed to be another hidden code in a blog post today. Can't seem to locate anything in the anniversary event one. Anybody have any ideas?
  • tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Found it.

Sadly I am at work and have no access to Arc so will likely be missing out on this one. :(
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It doesn't say limited redemption on this one, so don't give up hope.

But I do think that at least for the first day, everyone should have to look for it themselves rather than being spoonfed!
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Phew, ok, maybe us poor working slobs will get a crack at this one if it's not limited :)

Pretty easy to find too.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It for Experienced Evoker again , nice for those that missed out first time.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    tinukeda wrote: »
    Phew, ok, maybe us poor working slobs will get a crack at this one if it's not limited :)

Pretty easy to find too.

Cant find it i am using Fire Fox is that a problem ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truckulatruckula Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ok found the code, it is easy to find even using fire fox, look at the hint a page or two ago to figure out how to find it. However, upon log in nothing popped up, I guess it was just the same title as last time? Also no reward at the claims agent.
    ddfuv.jpg
    Click banner for the Dragon Dogs Family guild page.
    edited June 2014
    So if anybody else is confused like I was for a few minutes, it looks like they just recently moved the Redeem Code option in Arc. Rather then finding it in the dropdown when you click your login name, it is now in a dropdown when you click the down arrow next to the Arc symbol in the upper left of the Arc interface screen.
  • ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Bottom of the page also says to act fact. =/

"Hidden within this blog is a code that can be redeemed (in arc client) for a special in-game item. Act fast, there are only a limited amount of redemptions"

From the new blog.

Oh and I'm using Firefox and had no trouble finding it. Just took some time.
  • ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Visit the Zen Market today to pick-up the Thayan Book of the Dead before it leaves the market forever!
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
    edited June 2014
    So, either I didn't see it at first or the bit about limited redemptions was added later.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    The Secret Code in today's Blog was for:
    • Experienced Evoker [Title]
    • Experienced Evoker [Achievement]
    • Supply Pack (I think Defensive, not sure)
    • Entry for a future drawing.
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It was absolutely added later, Becky. I had no idea what I was looking for (was even looking for doodles in the images) until I saw a note in here about that 'act fast' bit. So I actually did a control/F search for words- 'hidden,' 'redeem,' 'code.'

It didn't find the phrase, so I accidentally hovered over the word while manually looking.
    I got the code, but I do not like the short time limit and do not feel it's fair.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Stay on topic folks, this thread is not for complaints and these forums are not the place for insulting anyone, individual or company.
  • godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    The hidden code has ran out when I tried it just now.. :(
  • wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I tried it 2 hours ago and got it, it must have ran out about then. :/
    edited June 2014
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    i cant find the code... any tips on this one?? (yes, im using firefox)
    It ended yesterday. However, so you know how to find the next one, this latest one was hidden in the word "leaves" and can be seen on the mouse-over tool-tip in the sentence under the 2nd image: "Visit the Zen Market today to pick-up the Thayan Book of the Dead before it leaves the market forever!"
  • akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    godhric wrote: »
    The hidden code has ran out when I tried it just now.. :(

Nice so the code had run out after approximately 6 hours. confirms my worries that unless I am at home or have someone who can enter it for me that I will never get these. Godhric's post is the rough time that I get home from work.
  • jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    edited June 2014
    jrfbrunet wrote: »

Experienced evoker for the 3rd time , oh and the chance to win a previous CTA companion xD
    edited June 2014
    Did they not say they weren't going to stick a spoiler in the news posts regarding them containing hidden codes from now on? So that people would actually have to look harder and it would give people who aren't at their gaming rigs a better chance at these?

Neverwinter Census 2017

edited June 2014
    It would be fairer if they posted the blog containing the thing at different times , I'd guess they could even probably do it from home after the work day if it is only unlocking a blog post on their website , the way they are doing it now means the same people are probably getting the code every week.