test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Ice Corruption in Zen Market

burleydudeburleydude Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So i have purchased every item from each tier in this Zen event, and have not received any entry, was just curious if others are having this same issue?
Post edited by burleydude on

Comments

• steviefischersteviefischer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I don't believe you actually receive an entry. (I.E. pm, email, etc...) I assume once you have purchased your four items (one item from each tier) you're automatically entered much like the last mystic nightmare and phoera promo. (I could be wrong.)
    5peb.png
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm sure they just track that stuff internally.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • burleydudeburleydude Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ok, just checking, didnt know if i had missed a step somewhere along the lines, appriciate the reponses.
  • richienotsorichrichienotsorich Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Has anyone received any of their bonus black ice? I too purchased several items, but haven't received any mana...err Black ice from heaven yet.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Has anyone received any of their bonus black ice? I too purchased several items, but haven't received any mana...err Black ice from heaven yet.

From the article:

"**Note: Rewards will be delivered and winners will be announced on 6/4."
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • richienotsorichrichienotsorich Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    "Raw Black Ice will be delivered within 72 hours after you purchase the item. "
    This is from the website.

Any thoughts?
  • mittensofdoommittensofdoom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Concerned over not recieving my black ice I asked support whether I was in fact entered in the competition. They verified I was. Still not recieved my ice after (I think) 72 hours so I am currently keeping my fingers firmly crossed.
  • praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    "Raw Black Ice will be delivered within 72 hours after you purchase the item. "
    This is from the website.

Any thoughts?

All I know is that in a few hours it will be 72 hours since I puchased stuf from every tier, so if I don't get my raw black ice I'm gonna be submiting a ticket or two
  • seraxus25seraxus25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Guys DO NOT trust it! If you have not received the Black Ice within the first day then you have not been entered. I did absolutely everything required to be entered into the draw and to receive the 20000 raw black ice (on the 29th). Upon contacting Customer Support they informed me that they 'checked their database' and that i did not qualify which is absolute nonsense. e-mailed them proof upon proof and they have not gotten back to me with only a few hours of the event left. Very tempted to take legal action.
  • avertyoureyessavertyoureyess Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I purchased two items from each tier on the list just to be sure. I have not received my black ice or any notifications. The post from Seraxus25 does not fill me with hope. :(
    Its been my experience that cryptic never gets back in touch with you when you send a ticket. The support website doesnt even load for me. This makes me sad.
  • seraxus25seraxus25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Everyone who reads this need to know that there are errors in the system and you can be overlooked. i strongly suggest contacting customer support but not through the game. They do take a while but eventually will get back to you and will fix the issue if you have done everything correctly. Avertyoureyess i checked for you and you have qualified.
  • marduk6sic6marduk6sic6 Member Posts: 22
    edited June 2014
    So anyone who does not receive the black ice and an entry into the draw after doing exactly what the promo says, please say so on here so i can build a case for false advertising and fraud.

lol what?! you cant be serious
  • l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Sounds about right

Ussually when you contact them its like 3-5 days before you get a response, In 9 years on MMO's I have never seen a Customer support as bad as this ones, all i know i took screenshots of the items i bought and you can see this in your history also, So well see what happens, Really want that New mount,
    edited June 2014
    Sounds about right

Ussually when you contact them its like 3-5 days before you get a response, In 9 years on MMO's I have never seen a Customer support as bad as this ones, all i know i took screenshots of the items i bought and you can see this in your history also, So well see what happens, Really want that New mount,

Forgive my ignorance... but how can you see the history? I was not aware you could do that.
    I would GREATLY appreciate a "how to..."

Thank you in advance.
    edited June 2014
    If I were so inclined, how would I go about contacting support regarding this?

Richie
  • avalonna43avalonna43 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I purchased mine on the first day, a few items from each tier - I STILL have not gotten any notification nor any bonus black ice. I had better contact them, although I have this sinking feeling I'm going to conveniently be left out of a certain polar bear competition....

I didn't really expect to win, but I at least expect things to be fair and work properly.
    Grievance Gaming - Trademarked Adult Multi-Gaming Community since 2000!
    http://www.grievancegaming.org
    *Youtube * Twitch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    lol what?! you cant be serious

He's assembling a legal team as we speak.

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I bought at least one item from each tier - still no black ice here, either. I am willing to be patient, and wait until the 6th, but after that... :mad:

Anyway, I hope things work out for everybody in the end. :o
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    What I think is they should somehow let us know if we are qualified for the promo or not.
    I bought all the stuff two hours after the advertisment pop'd up on launcher and wondering if my purchases did "register" somewhere.

Also, somebody said they've checked someone else's promo status. How the hell?
    edited June 2014
    seraxus25 wrote: »
    Everyone who reads this need to know that there are errors in the system and you can be overlooked. i strongly suggest contacting customer support but not through the game. They do take a while but eventually will get back to you and will fix the issue if you have done everything correctly. Avertyoureyess i checked for you and you have qualified.

Thank you Seraxus25!
    :D

um....but how did you manage to check if i qualified?
    :eek:

Wishing everyone tons of black ice and polar bears in a few hours.
    :D
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Guys DO NOT trust it! If you have not received the Black Ice within the first day then you have not been entered. I did absolutely everything required to be entered into the draw and to receive the 20000 raw black ice (on the 29th). Upon contacting Customer Support they informed me that they 'checked their database' and that i did not qualify which is absolute nonsense. e-mailed them proof upon proof and they have not gotten back to me with only a few hours of the event left. Very tempted to take legal action.

I don't know if hiring an expensive attorney would be a good use of money for 20k raw black ice. :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    myowmyow wrote: »
    I don't know if hiring an expensive attorney would be a good use of money for 20k raw black ice. :)

Call Jackie Chiles.

• luthandroseluthandrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This is crazy. I bought all 4 items two hours after this event started and still nothing. I don't even see an announcement of the winners yet. I think it's very crappy that when you actually buy something off the Zen store for one of these Cheeky contests only to find out it's bugged and you don't have a valid entry. If PW wants people to keep spending money, I would recommend they fix these issues.

This isn't the first time this has happened to me either. First time, I thought it was something I had done, so this time I was sure to read the direction over very carefully and also be very aware of the times when the contest started. I'm very disappointed that we don't see some kind of response from Perfect World.
  • mystagoguemystagogue Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Has anyone received their Black Ice yet? I've seen plenty of folks posting that they didn't receive it, but few if any that say they did.
  • praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I ended up submitting a ticket to support asking if I had been qualified for the free black ice and entry for the epic mount. The reply was probably one of the best I've ever managed to get from the neverwinter support team, instead of a "We're sorry we can't help you", they told me that I was in fact qualified for both the drawing and the black ice, and that I needed to wait until 6/5 to recieve my rewards.

Honestly I think the biggest problem here is the fact that they have told people at least 2 different times to expext their black ice, three in my case. On the original posting advertising the promo it was first stated that the raw black ice would be distributed at least 72 hours after making your purchases, but then later in the post it says to wait until the 6/4 to recieve rewards (I take this to mean both black ice and mount if you were lucky). Obviously someone messed up somewhere, and as a result there is now a confused player base that was expecting rewards at a certain time and never recieved them (72 hours).
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Very tempted to take legal action.

Call Judge Judy , she'll send Bert round to cryptic to collect your raw black ice XD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • sigismund0sigismund0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I bought an item from each tier and I've received nothing so far, has anyone seen any armoured polar bears in game yet?
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    "We're sorry we can't help you", they told me that I was in fact qualified for both the drawing and the black ice, and that I needed to wait until 6/5 to recieve my rewards.
    *wakes up at 4 AM and decides to check the forums for promo status*
    *sighs and falls asleep again*
  • surrencysurrency Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same boat... Bought an item from each tier and never received black ice or any indication that I was entered in the drawing. I submitted a ticket and never received a response. At this point I think the entire campaign is broken and I never expect to get anything out of it. Basically they got me to waste my Zen for nothing... Great job there, PWE Marketing.
  • l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Submitted a ticket asking 3 basic direct questions and all I got was a Robot / Chimpanzee telling me the link for the promo and a wiki site??

Did they read my questiions ? NO

/sigh