test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Ice Corruption in Zen Market

2»

Comments

• steviefischersteviefischer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Just claimed my 20k black ice from the rewards claim agent.
    5peb.png
  • heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2014
    Hey everyone,

I apologize for the large delay between purchase and getting your rewards for this promotion. At this point in time, everyone who qualified during this promotion should have received their Black Ice. It can be found by going to the Reward Claims Agent in Protector's Enclave, navigating to the "Promo" tab, and claiming the items called "Black Ice Starter Pack". Each Black Ice Starter Pack contains 1000 Raw Black Ice, so if you participated in every aspect of the promotion, you should have received 20 Black Ice Starter Packs.

The 100 winners of the Lord's Armored Polar Bear also received their reward, which can also be claimed from the Reward Claims Agent under the Promo tab. We'll add their names to the original blog soon.
  • l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I apologize for the large delay between purchase and getting your rewards for this promotion. At this point in time, everyone who qualified during this promotion should have received their Black Ice. It can be found by going to the Reward Claims Agent in Protector's Enclave, navigating to the "Promo" tab, and claiming the items called "Black Ice Starter Pack". Each Black Ice Starter Pack contains 1000 Raw Black Ice, so if you participated in every aspect of the promotion, you should have received 20 Black Ice Starter Packs.

The 100 winners of the Lord's Armored Polar Bear also received their reward, which can also be claimed from the Reward Claims Agent under the Promo tab. We'll add their names to the original blog soon.

Couple of questions please

Can this be claimed on Any Character ?

Also if I wish to keep this say for my Future Character Druid/Paladin etc can i leave the Pack until this time ?

Thanks
  • zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Anyone gotten or seen an Armored Polar Bear yet?
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    *sighs*

I didn't get one, apparently, but I do see 20 packs of black ice in my promo agent tab ._.
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same here. Got the 20k but no bear :-(
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    At least I got hammer of gond from 1.6k pack lol

Common guys, show me that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> already ;(
  • rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Lord's Armored Polar Bear...check
    20K BI...check

• ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Got nothing.

Bought Profession Booster pack, Shared bank slots, Shou garb, and Profession Asset pack on Sunday and there is nothing available for me to claim. Since I did not even get credit for the Black Ice I don't expect that I was entered for a chance for the mount either.

Not happy.
  • ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

So because I did not get any black ice I did not get an entry and was basically screwed out of this promo?

I made the purchses at about 4am 6/2 and made sure to make a purchase from each tier.

Where do I need to send a note to try and get this fixed?
  • mystagoguemystagogue Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'll have to wait until this evening to check out the Promo Tab. I checked it for something else last night and don't remember seeing this, but I wasn't looking for it either.

PW - please mark this effort down as "failed" and try to implement a better solution for offers like this one ongoing.
  • calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Does this max out at 20 "packs" ? I think I way over bought again I was expecting 40 or 60 packs between 4-5 characters....oh well <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
    edited June 2014
    calvin1tag wrote: »
    Does this max out at 20 "packs" ? I think I way over bought again I was expecting 40 or 60 packs between 4-5 characters....oh well <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>

From the blog post about the promotion: " Players can only receive bonus Black Ice once per tier and can receive a maximum of 20,000 Black Ice."
  • calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ya sadly I read that after I went on the massive buying spree oh well got a few green gauntlets as least and a metric ton of Blue Gravers
  • zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Still no list of winners, and I see a level 38 character riding around on an Armored Polar Bear, gg..
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • colonelfreezycolonelfreezy Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hey,

i just took a look at the announcing post and the admin said:

"We're happy to announce the winners of the limited edition Armored Epic Polar Bear Mount Contest! Congrats to all the winners! If you see your @handle below you can claim your awesome mount via the Rewards Claim Agent in Protector's Enclave. The mount can only be claimed on one character on the account but can be traded."

Well everyone i know who got that mount says its not tradeable, so wahts wrong ?

greez
    Greets
    Chieftain
    bosschiefk5dnslchu6.png
    cnagbser.png
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Is it account-bound? If so, you could claim it on one character but swap it to another on the same account (provided it wasn't buggy).

A guildie won one. I'll ask him about it later.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia