What would you change in your spec ?
  • Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    rukarek66 wrote: »
    Any advices for mod3 changes ?
    Is deep gash still worth it ?
    What would you change in your spec ?

sotd and dg. But well, no free respec came with mod3, so I stay with my now oh-so-unefficient gwf. Why should WE pay for our mod3 build after Cryptyc ruined our mod2 build? And not only the feats. The enchants have to be switched too. Free enchants, Cryptic? Neither.
  • Options
    wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    lewel555 wrote: »
    sotd and dg. But well, no free respec came with mod3, so I stay with my now oh-so-unefficient gwf. Why should WE pay for our mod3 build after Cryptyc ruined our mod2 build? And not only the feats. The enchants have to be switched too. Free enchants, Cryptic? Neither.

Easy man. Have you actually done a CN run for comparison? No? Do it. You'll be surprised.
  • Options
    doubleparsedoubleparse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hi just read ur Guide really loved it and have started making gwf would really want to see the changes in ur gwf that u have made in module 3 :)
  • Options
    erikiki1erikiki1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hi just read ur Guide really loved it and have started making gwf would really want to see the changes in ur gwf that u have made in module 3 :)

thanks, I'll update it as soon as I respec my gwf (still hoping for a free token T___T)
  • Options
    gtaregtare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    heya, There's the free bonus pack you can get which has a respec token if you only purchase like 500 zen to the neverwinter account! :)

I also would love to see an update on your whole build for gwf!
  • Options
    kargisterkargister Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    See this right here? Yeah this thread. Now THIS is a guide! Wish I had something comparable in the HR section. Thanks for the guide man, good stuff.
  • Options
    jilvix1337jilvix1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    why do you have so many companions? do they add stats now?
  • Options
    rukarek66rukarek66 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Now that you switched to IV, which daily do you use to replace the awesome crescendo ? (especially for single target dps?)
  • Options
    germmaniacgermmaniac Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So are you enjoying IV? Good guide. Keep em coming.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I know im pretty late but whatever :D:D

I've still updated the guide;

I went IV for this module because of frontline surge's burst.
    Encounter Bursts are bigger in this module (thanks a lot devs!), making it a big source of dps

I've rescaled my Ability Rolls to get 24% armpen without sacrificing Power stat since the rework with Power stat made it very powerful and we wanted to stack as much as we can.

would love to hear opinions/suggestions
    KKTHX!
  • Options
    karmaugrakarmaugra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i posted duplicated entry, some mod can delete this please.
  • Options
    karmaugrakarmaugra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hi, did you consider test black ice stuff? i got all gear and get these status:
    ATk67Vc.jpg?1
    Companion:
    wh22Sjz.jpg?1
  • Options
    letojarred1letojarred1 Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    karmaugra wrote: »
    ATk67Vc.jpg?1
    Companion:
    wh22Sjz.jpg?1

why lesser bonding?
    does Black Ice stone atks?
    StrawberryCheesecake TR
    BlackberryCheesecake CW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CheeseCake House :o
  • Options
    pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    erikiki1 wrote: »
    I know im pretty late but whatever :D:D

I've still updated the guide;

I went IV for this module because of frontline surge's burst.
    Encounter Bursts are bigger in this module (thanks a lot devs!), making it a big source of dps

I've rescaled my Ability Rolls to get 24% armpen without sacrificing Power stat since the rework with Power stat made it very powerful and we wanted to stack as much as we can.

would love to hear opinions/suggestions
    KKTHX!

Uh... you're aware Frontline is getting completely nerfed in August right?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    pandora1x wrote: »
    Uh... you're aware Frontline is getting completely nerfed in August right?

uh yeahh but it's still module 3 right? same reason people still use roar in pvp :p
  • Options
    midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    why lesser bonding?
    does Black Ice stone atks?

Well, lesser bonding is essentially a rank 9 empowered runestone for a fraction of the price, so it doesn't matter if the stone attacks :P
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    karmaugra wrote: »
    ATk67Vc.jpg?1

HOLY BALLS BATMAN! that armpen overkill! I didn't bother getting the black ice pieces but I had someone else to test it for me, AoW wins hands down PvE-wise.
  • Options
    vristvrist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 50
    edited July 2014
    Not going to knock this guide, Because i have rather enjoyed it..... however will just make a notice, this is NOT a broke GWF friendly guide lol... so anyone that don't for-see themselves getting some of the perks of rare items, that only tons of CSing, or AD farming will get you, don't attempt this build.

I switched to this guide at around 12.5k GS, r6/7 enchants, and still maybe only 2 artifacts, and lulz quality companions. With a mix of titan gear, and some other el cheapo AH gears, seemed a bit fine of a build, but didn't do noticeable damage changes, obviously because of the gears.

When I got FULL AoW, still with the lack luster of companions, and artis. enchants still r6/7 range this build became very difficult to play, in the sense you are VERY squishy, to the point even unstoppable was pointless. So while I trudged on, i had to go half titan/AoW and enchant with defs.

Given that I have no problem CSing, it didn't become playable until I got all 3 epic Artis, r9/10 enchants (i went HP/power) and epic companions (dancing blade the only none), ION stone, with bonding. And even now at 16k GS, still requires alot of work.

Thanks for the great build! I just fear what mod 4 will do to it :(
  • Options
    hackett42hackett42 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So go with the gear and stats on page one post #2 and not the gear on 8?
  • Options
    jasonite2014jasonite2014 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm a little confuzzled too. I'm looking for a build that will do good DPS but that will also let me double as a tank for my party. Will the build on page one do that? If not, suggestions? I'd rather not go the GF route, but I don't want to be a glass cannon either.

J