What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone else having issues connecting?

Comments

• Options
    thyralionthyralion Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Es gibt aktuell ein Problem mit dem Account - Server, welcher es nicht gestattet einzuloggen.

Das Problem wird untersucht und das Team arbeitet an einer Lösung. Wir halten euch auf dem aktuellen Stand.

Zeit für einen Kaffee!
    from german fb page

There´s a problem with the account server atm which keeps you from login in.
    We´re looking into it, the team´s working on a solution. We´ll keep you up to date.
    Time for a coffee.
  • Options
    dragosani84dragosani84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 84
    edited May 2014
    Unable to authenticate here. I checked the "Official" Forums announcements and saw nothing so freaked out and changed my password. Silly me should have checked here first. How hard is it to ask someone on the team to post something like: "Server trouble - we're looking into it. or something. I don't need a definite answer on when it'll be fixed just some acknowledgement that there's an issue would be nice.
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    13855318746008vapr576wg.jpg
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    dragosani84dragosani84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 84
    edited May 2014
    Es gibt aktuell ein Problem mit dem Account - Server, welcher es nicht gestattet einzuloggen.

Das Problem wird untersucht und das Team arbeitet an einer Lösung. Wir halten euch auf dem aktuellen Stand.

Zeit für einen Kaffee!

Okay I made out problem and team. Would you mind translating?
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    thyralion wrote: »
    from german fb page

That's useful on a English forum

basically says there is a issue with the account server and they are working on it , time for a coffee.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    ffejrxffejrx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    launcher says
    Unable to authenticate:

when you run gameclient, from neverwinter\live
    cannot connect to account server
  • Options
    l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yeah who cares about the EU

again messes up the UK/EU play time....

sigh...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    just did translate, sorry =)
  • Options
    arcadian57arcadian57 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What Happened to NW? I cant log-in even though the servers are up
  • Options
    lesplelesple Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    How hard is it to ask someone on the team to post something like: "Server trouble - we're looking into it. or something. I don't need a definite answer on when it'll be fixed just some acknowledgement that there's an issue would be nice.

Agreed, judging by the time stamps in this thread the problem has been occuring for close to 4 hours now, taking 1 minute to write a short notice wouldn't be asking too much.
    What's a signature and what does it do?
  • Options
    kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Unable to authenticate here. I checked the "Official" Forums announcements and saw nothing so freaked out and changed my password. Silly me should have checked here first. How hard is it to ask someone on the team to post something like: "Server trouble - we're looking into it. or something. I don't need a definite answer on when it'll be fixed just some acknowledgement that there's an issue would be nice.
    Well, it's 8:03 AM pacific, where they work , morning after a holiday weekend. So with any luck they are just now getting in - if no traffic prob, etc - how hard is it for you to answer a question at work when you are not there yet?
  • Options
    glowingemberglowingember Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i dont know about anyone else but i only started getting this problem when i was allied with a faction in iwd and then went into domination pvp.

The problem showed up, when the match ended, after i got the error message "made to leave party since a different faction than another party member" which i got 5 or 6 time in a row because it had trouble making me leave party - and i could not manually leave the party, since it was unsecessfully trying to make me leave one. after that i no longer saw domination pvp as an option to join after i left the the ten town faction so the problem would not happen again.
    game crashed now i cant log in.

maybe server is busy trying to make me leave party still :P
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    arcadian57 wrote: »
    What Happened to NW? I cant log-in even though the servers are up

The account server is down , somebody just posted a update off the facebook
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Yes, more communication from PWE would be nice. Or at times any communication would be nice.
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yes, more communication from PWE would be nice. Or at times any communication would be nice.

They can't if they're using the same server as the game to communicate. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    aaaa3z8makcx0pi.jpg
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    damnataanimusdamnataanimus Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    kevinc55 wrote: »
    Well, it's 8:03 AM pacific, where they work , morning after a holiday weekend. So with any luck they are just now getting in - if no traffic prob, etc - how hard is it for you to answer a question at work when you are not there yet?

And how is that our problem? They are meant to be professionals. USUALLY, there is at least one person in a server centre for this very reason. Sure it might not happen but if it does, they are there to fix it. But hey - It's cryptic, is anyone really surprised?
    May the RNG Gods smile on you today!
    Adorable Temptress - 23.4k Temptation SW
    Mara Angelbane - 22k Thaum CW, Vaya Con Dios 15.2k Dragon CW.
    Mara Shadowskiss - 21.5k Destroyer GWF, Mara - 17.2k Sentinel GWF
    Mara Duskwalker - 15.4k Healing DC
    Mara Hawkeye -14.6k HR
    Mara Spiritforge - 16.9k Tanky GF
    Bad Religion - 14.7k Pew Pew DC
    Mara Shadowstouch,Maara - TR's
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Neverwinter - Deutsch Wird nicht mehr lange dauern
    vor 15 Minuten

doesn´t appear to be a big problem (won´t take much longer)
  • Options
    grac3n77grac3n77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Im stuck in moonstone for about half an hour cant even play a decent game today because of lag issues! and yesterday in icewind dale i keep teleporting on camp fire when I do quest in dwarven valley plugging up holes..
  • Options
    chmmr213chmmr213 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27
    edited May 2014
    I too am having the same issues so I tried the neverwinter gateway for the lawls and it came back with "Neverwinter Gateway is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later."
  • Options
    cayleawcayleaw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Unable to Auntheticate !
  • Options
    jonathan21446jonathan21446 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    is it only me people
  • Options
    ffejrxffejrx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yay an update

launcher says
    Neverwinter is currently offline. We are aware of this issue and currently working on bringing the server back online as soon as possible.
  • Options
    dinaciodinacio Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    For some reason the game keeps kicking me off/not connecting at all

i cant get in game /cant log in queep saying that Unable to authenticate.

what is the problem any one can help me out
  • Options
    chrispy1nechrispy1ne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Can we please get an ETR for the Auth Server ?
  • Options
    mrdensitymrdensity Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    My launcher for Neverwinter just updated with the following message:

"Neverwinter is currently offline. We are aware of this issue and currently working on bringing the server back online as soon as possible."

So... not scheduled maintenance 2 days early, just... issues. :)
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    chmmr213 wrote: »
    I too am having the same issues so I tried the neverwinter gateway for the lawls and it came back with "Neverwinter Gateway is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later."

Same, sounds like they did do that maintenance 2 days early after all. Bye-bye astral coins of the past few days, I'll miss you.
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Everyone from Cryptic returns with their Schwarma stained shirts and asks the nervously looking intern, "Anything happen while we were gone?"
  • Options
    esb704esb704 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hopefully they will fix it soon, cos today's my off day and i want my dailies done....

currently saw this "... Neverwinter is currently offline. We are aware of this issue and currently working on bringing the server back online as soon as possible...." when? how long it will take? An unknown variable. *face palm* great :-D
  • Options
    vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    valwryn wrote: »
    Everyone from Cryptic returns with their Schwarma stained shirts and asks the nervously looking intern, "Anything happen while we were gone?"

Schwarma is awesome.

Oh and UNABLE TO AUTHENTICATE!! Mahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
This discussion has been closed.