test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else having issues connecting?

Comments

• mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    gegge3 wrote: »
    guys read this and stop whining here and go out for a coffee or something...http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/5005413-arc-scheduled-downtime

i wasn't logging into NW with Arc, though.
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    guys read this and stop whining here and go out for a coffee or something...http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/5005413-arc-scheduled-downtime

5/29/2014. -.-
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • asopusletheasopuslethe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yeap getting unable to authenticate when trying to run the launcher. This isnt good when i'm a new user and your trying to get people to play your game. But my wife is having no issues right next to me on her computer. :::::SIGHS::::::
  • izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    You guys still all having issues? I have been on the last half hour and it seems to be fixed.

I was playing fine as well, tried to change characters now I can't connect.
  • kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Today is not 5/29......
  • mayorofartamayorofarta Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just when I got a limited time discount coupon hehe
  • onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    issues on my end. Gateway is down, and Neverwinter is unable to authenticate
  • cmdrsprizzcmdrsprizz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have also had an issue connecting but mine says failure to authenticate
  • korpivaelluskorpivaellus Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Move u servers in europe or make us own server.
  • strykewolf67strykewolf67 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Unable to authenticate:

Yep.

Same, same.
    [SIGPIC]http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91438543000&dateline=1409236387[/SIGPIC]

Sarah Knightly - Co-leader; Frontier Explorers - U.S.S. Witchblade
    Rias Gremory - Leader; Frontier Marauders - I.K.S. B'ullwinkle
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    izidius wrote: »
    I was playing fine as well, tried to change characters now I can't connect.

Yeah lol I just tried to get back on and can't ,the game is running fine for players already logged in , just nobody else can get in .Wonder why they would turn off the account servers , wonder if they suffered some kind of online attack or whatever.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited May 2014

RU server doesn't work too.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • thyralionthyralion Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Services Affected
    [...]
    Perfect World Entertainment Titles (Neverwinter, Star Trek Online and Champions Online will remain online)

besides the date...
  • docsc00terdocsc00ter Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Same here. "Unable to authenticate."
  • nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Can't log in, unable to authenticate.
  • gegge3gegge3 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    srry then :)
    edited May 2014

Won't happen. They like all their players to be together in all of their games.
    edited May 2014
    probably they mistaked something and neverwinter was affected too cuz i see they went downtime on some games http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/5005413-arc-scheduled-downtime

That downtime has nothing to do with this. Date/time is wrong. Here is the quote directly from that page...

Arc and some Perfect World titles will be undergoing scheduled maintenance at 6AM PDT on 5/29/2014. We’re currently estimating approximately 1 hour of downtime, however it’s possible some services may be down for up to 4 hours. If additional time is needed, we will provide up-to-date information through our social channels, news pages and Arc client emergency message system (can be found on login menu of Arc Client).
  • nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    probably they mistaked something and neverwinter was affected too cuz i see they went downtime on some games http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/5005413-arc-scheduled-downtime

That's in 2 days...
  • mrdensitymrdensity Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Someone had posted that they were having maintenance today, but... looking at the latest post from them, it says:

Hello everyone,

Arc and some Perfect World titles will be undergoing scheduled maintenance at 6AM PDT on 5/29/2014. We’re currently estimating approximately 1 hour of downtime, however it’s possible some services may be down for up to 4 hours. If additional time is needed, we will provide up-to-date information through our social channels, news pages and Arc client emergency message system (can be found on login menu of Arc Client).

You can find the full downtime schedule and affected services below:

Time Conversions:

Services Affected: The following sites and services will be offline during this period

* All Arcgames.com pages
    * Perfect World Entertainment Titles (Neverwinter, Star Trek Online and Champions Online will remain online)
    * Arc client
    * ZEN Purchase and Transfer for ALL games

However, today is 5/27/2014... a few days early, *and* I'm trying to log into Neverwinter, but still getting the same message?
    edited May 2014

today still isn´t 5/29, didn´t change in the last 5 minutes
  • kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Gegge3 - you've posted that several times - read it please - today is 5/27 - your post is for maintenance on 5/29. So probably not a correct answer to today's downtime quiz...
    edited May 2014
    rodandog wrote: »
    stupid game, always trouble, constantly, an all they do is make mods that cost us more money to play,, yet they dont fix the game, figure its time to just dump this game, ,

The mods are all free to play. If you think you're paying money for the mods, you might want to check your meds.
  • ancyrasancyras Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    was in game, dc'ed and cant get back now. server is online but getting "Unable to authenticate" message. client looks normal. :S
  • esb704esb704 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yes I am getting "Unable to authenticate" msg everytime i try to connect :( hope the devs fix it .....
  • zinsncabszinsncabs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Having problems as well at the initial login page. Keep getting the "unable to authenticate" message.
    Elurion ben'Adar - 60 Wood Elf Hunter Ranger
    Silas - 60 Human Trickster Rogue

Ganking is good for the soul~
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I think they're having that old argument with the electric company..."The check is in the mail"
  • jalibear69jalibear69 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    *raises her hand* can't get in either.... says it can't authenicate me
  • gegge3gegge3 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yep i did modified my repliess altho u should stop complaining and go out for a wile : life its nice shouldnt be surrounded by walls :))
    edited May 2014
    Es gibt aktuell ein Problem mit dem Account - Server, welcher es nicht gestattet einzuloggen.

Das Problem wird untersucht und das Team arbeitet an einer Lösung. Wir halten euch auf dem aktuellen Stand.

Zeit für einen Kaffee!
    from german fb page

There´s a problem with the account server atm which keeps you from login in.
    We´re looking into it, the team´s working on a solution. We´ll keep you up to date.
    Time for a coffee.
This discussion has been closed.