test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF still OP in PvP?

Comments

• myth8892myth8892 Member Posts: 48
    edited April 2014
    if you get curbstomped all the time in pvp, why are you playing it than?
    i guess your character is built for pve, just stick with that, I personally pvp, I would stink at pve, therefore i dont play it, simple as that..
    create another CW and build it for pvp only, that way you can pve with one, pvp with the other...
  • tonyvincenttonyvincent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    myth8892 wrote: »
    if you get curbstomped all the time in pvp, why are you playing it than?
    i guess your character is built for pve, just stick with that, I personally pvp, I would stink at pve, therefore i dont play it, simple as that..
    create another CW and build it for pvp only, that way you can pve with one, pvp with the other...

True... for those who actually have time (and money) for it.
    Some have jobs, families, studies and what not. Getting a character to lvl 60 is one thing, which is actually pretty fast in this game.
    Another is getting artifacts, boons, and enchants.
    Lol, if you would give me some millions of AD for perfects/greater enchants, and some other millions of AD for the 3 purple artifacts (or legendary). Oh, and finally play my character through all the dailies while I work and study, then I will gladly make a new character for PvP. ^^
    164814-albums6114-picture99368.png
    |Aizu Wallenstein|
  • skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    module 3 will set things right. Ive been to the test server.
  • myth8892myth8892 Member Posts: 48
    edited April 2014
    I work 60 hours a week, and i play usually about 2 hours a day, However i work nights so when i get home noone is there to disturb me.
    I pay just about all the bills for this household and am putting a son through college as well as, normal bills, car payments for myself and so on...
    As you stated getting a charcter to 60 is fast, grinding pvp for gear is free, just time consuming of course..
    enchants--- You dont need top tier enchants to have fun, rank 7s are dirt cheap, You have a CW that can farm Cn or whatever to help you get items, send to your alt and let that one post it up on the AH to get cash, any epics that are not really worth selling you can infact send them to your alt to salvage...
    Noone said you have to get this guy geared and everything in a week, I am just saying that you could help gear the alt with your regular guy if possible...
    I myself dont run around with legendary artifacts, gear that i am wearing was cheap or pvp earned, enchantments i bought by buying and selling on the AH, buy low, sell higher...
    Buy lower grade gems, upgrade them, sell for profits, dailys.. it does infact give you something to do beside just running dungeons with your main, boons you can take your time on, do one side one day, other side the next day, takes longer but will get done..
    There are alot of people pvping without perfect enchants.

Wow had a subscription fee every month, around 15.00 you can take 15.00 and buy 2 mil AD if you so desire as well through i like to call the black market, that will give you a HUGE headstart, just have your alt recieve the diamonds...
    And please before anyone decides to flame me saying i am a P2W player, most of you are yourself, I bought some AD, to get started after that, I earned everything else. Yep cost me 16.00 to get a headstart...
    Dont stop at the fast food place to eat everyday or other day and you have your 15.00..

I always love it when people assume that if you can play a bit more than them, You dont have a job or a family life..
    I work more hours in the last 25 yrs than most will see in their entire life, but i still make time to do some things in life or i would go crazy.
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i have 1000k regen, my gs is 4.5M yea, right...
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• tonyvincenttonyvincent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    myth8892 wrote: »
    Dont stop at the fast food place to eat everyday or other day and you have your 15.00..
    crazy.

This^
    What I tell those who question my economy whenever I buy games HAHA.

I do agree. i.e. the difference between a lesser SF and a perfect SF is not huge (depends ofc).
    Also, rank 7s and 8s are good enough.
    I, personally, worry about the artifacts and the time consuming farming of boons, which are all making an impact on survivability and dps output.

A little bit off track or side tracked, but it doesn't hurt.
    The initial question was whether or not the GWF as a class was still OP in PvP. I guess I knew the answer all along.
    But true, GWFs get a little bit of a nerf in the next module affecting dps output.
    164814-albums6114-picture99368.png
    |Aizu Wallenstein|
  • kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Point 4 is such a terrible example, of course multiple (coordinated) GWF's or GF's will prone you to death, just like multiple (coordinated) HR's will aim shot you or fox shift you to death, or a group of TR's will PoB/DF you to death and worse with their dailies up, I would prefer being hit by multiple GF and GWF's dailies over multiple SE's anytime .
    You would probably die faster to the coordinated HR's and TR's than the GWF's, GF's too .

So which HR or CW deals multiple, consecutive prones at an AoE basis, so the entire enemy classes in the area are incapacitated for 5~10 seconds straight? I don't think I've ever been hit by "Multi-Constricting Arrow: constricts up to 5 enemies in an 180d angle in front of you" power.

Have you?
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • kozi001kozi001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    With 40% extra damage form Unstopable and 30% dmg from IBS GWf will be OP in Pvp and Pve as well...
  • koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    kozi001 wrote: »
    With 40% extra damage form Unstopable and 30% dmg from IBS GWf will be OP in Pvp and Pve as well...

this statement makes me L O L

you know those feats are in destroyer tree? a.k.a. squishy little bug spec for pvp
  • indomafiaindomafia Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Well, I originally had only one question.
    Do you think GWFs are currently OP in end game PvP?

My answer is YES, even for Malabog Castle / Val's Tower nowadays people never looking for TR / HR / GF or they will leave once get invited by TR / HR / GF. Don't you believe it? Go find the truth in LFG chat zone :)
  • cvp99cvp99 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    indomafia wrote: »
    My answer is YES, even for Malabog Castle / Val's Tower nowadays people never looking for TR / HR / GF or they will leave once get invited by TR / HR / GF. Don't you believe it? Go find the truth in LFG chat zone :)

on the right set of stats + items, we GWF are the immortals mwahahahaha....
  • kozi001kozi001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    this statement makes me L O L

you know those feats are in destroyer tree? a.k.a. squishy little bug spec for pvp

I have a decent Gwf capable of tanking Draco!
    Yes I can do the math!
    IBS will be OP in pvp with those buffs...
  • ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    indomafia wrote: »

Go legit channel and you;ll be surprised. VT/MC can be easy done with any kind of combo. Bad players will always ask for "20k GS" even if well balance builds are not even close to that.
  • dasparildasparil Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not to complain, but aren't GWFs still OP in PvP?
    Just curious of people's answers.
    Whether the GWFs are on my team or not, compared to other classes, some GWFs are unkillable.
    I know it depends on the player itself as of placing of stats, PvP strats etc.
    But aren't GWFs OP when they in PvP have:
    40k+ HP
    45% dmg res. + 20% PvP dmg res. = 65% dmg res.
    45% deflect chance
    1000k regen
    1000k life steal
    no?
    (The GWF with these stats had no rank 10s and 1 legendary artifact, but there are GWFs out there with these stats, fyi)

I am a DC. I looked at some of the PvP sets for the other classes, and the stat bonuses are great. DCs mainly get recovery. I have too much recovery already. It is sad to see that the recovery bonus gives me half a sec. less cooldown on an encounter, while other classes get other stat bonuses. Maybe most DCs like recovery, idk.

Ofc, I think GWFs or their gear should get nerfed. Then again, it may badly affect most casual players playing GWFs. And ofc, if I had a GWF myself, I would not like a nerf.

still not greatly geared as GWF but i dont think so , in my experience , everyone can dodge/block/ cc first cause my animations are so incredicly slow, its a miracle people DO NOT dodge/blink away/ block, So i have blown my cool down, have dealth 0 dmg and probably wasted some stamina trying to get close.

TR are dealing 30k all over the place with shocking execution and then they just dodge roll away / stealth rinse and repeat.

CW take a good chunk of HP before i can even activate Unstoppable and their blink really makes it hard to land those 3 second animation on them before i get cced again .

HR can completelly shut me down and when i manage to get close they easily go a gazzilion meters back to shut me down again

GF can blow their Cooldown then block anything till their cds are up again.

So i guess that GWF are not as op as people think (its not really uncommon to have 1 GWF in PvP fights and 4 HR or More than 3 rogues) most classes can just (insert dodge mechanic here) and completelly nbegate a good chunck of damage, coupled with the CC flying all around and unstoppable bugging out (cannot do that while proned/dazzed/stuned)
    does not make it easy for a 100% melle class with a gap closer (threating rush) being shorter than a any dodge mechanic

Are they really hard to kill when geared ? i suppose i will find out , but arent they supposed to be hard to kill? its not like our Frontline surge deals 8K anymore , 3k is not uncommon.
    edited April 2014
    dasparil wrote: »
    still not greatly geared as GWF but i dont think so , in my experience , everyone can dodge/block/ cc first cause my animations are so incredicly slow, its a miracle people DO NOT dodge/blink away/ block, So i have blown my cool down, have dealth 0 dmg and probably wasted some stamina trying to get close.

Just.. please... :rolleyes: You wanna know why people DON'T dodge/teleport/block it? Because they CAN'T.

Takedown is one of the fastest activating CCs in the game, as well as the system registers a "hit" regardless of the actual animation. Anyone that has fought a GWF can attest to the fact that they've all experienced "getting proned mid-dodge/teleport". This is because the system registers the CC power as activated and hit even before the GWF strikes down with the hilt of his blade. The actual hit-miss registration happens before the skill animation -- another such CC power is Entangling Force the CWs use.

TD is one of the most difficult powers to dodge because it requires an high-risk anticipated dodge/teleport prior to the actual event. In practical terms, you have to start dodging/teleporting the moment you see the GWF is closing towards you around 20feet in front of you, and even in this case, sometimes that's too late, sometimes the GWF feints it, causing you to blow the dodge.

TR are dealing 30k all over the place with shocking execution and then they just dodge roll away / stealth rinse and repeat.

A scoundrel build can gather full AP within around 2mins average. My personal best is 1:30 secs from zero to full AP (mind you, the number of attacks you make is quite different from hitting dummies that don't fight back), and that's with spamming an encounter power that has no recharge time. Rest of the builds take at least twice as longer, which would be full AP around every 3~4 minutes. How long does a typical match last these days?? A non-premade, normal PuG match would last 10~15 mins. 3~4 Shox activations at best.

...and how often does a GWF get to attempt/spam his prone combos? Every 15 secs?

CW take a good chunk of HP before i can even activate Unstoppable and their blink really makes it hard to land those 3 second animation on them before i get cced again .

Obviously wrong GWF build.

HR can completelly shut me down and when i manage to get close they easily go a gazzilion meters back to shut me down again

The 50feet retreat can be caught upto by a sprinting GWF within 1.5 seconds. Constricting Arrow is now classified as CC and will just lose effect when the GWF goes into Unstoppable. No HR within this game truly escapes from melee range forced by a GWF. The GWF is the easiest class in the game currently, to close gaps with. Remind me which class can cover half of the Hotenow map in 5 seconds without using a mount again?

The only defense a HR has is his 5~6 timed dodges, and if he fails even once, then chunks fall off from his HP like mad.

GF can blow their Cooldown then block anything till their cds are up again.

GF vs GWF fights can be interesting in that the two classes both dish out same prone-spamming easymode to each other. But in the long run, its the GWF hands down.

So i guess that GWF are not as op as people think (its not really uncommon to have 1 GWF in PvP fights and 4 HR or More than 3 rogues) most classes can just (insert dodge mechanic here) and completelly nbegate a good chunck of damage, coupled with the CC flying all around and unstoppable bugging out (cannot do that while proned/dazzed/stuned)
    does not make it easy for a 100% melle class with a gap closer (threating rush) being shorter than a any dodge mechanic

Are they really hard to kill when geared ? i suppose i will find out , but arent they supposed to be hard to kill? its not like our Frontline surge deals 8K anymore , 3k is not uncommon.

Just... LOL...
  • skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I Am pretty low tier pvpwise, playing with folks who have the mid set of pvp gear. I don't have any yet, takes a long time for me to build up glory. Rstios of teams vary, especially during the events. I do notice more rogues than anything during off event times. Normally each team will have at least 2. Next is gwf/hunter ranger. a lot of hunter rangers pvp. CW are also pretty common, especially during event times. You can inspect people and see high end pve gear on most of them, Clerics are rare unless it's event time and most are pve geared, as well as gf's.

Now I am by no means implying that during event times bad players come in pve gear, there are some I guess, but I am in no position to judge, as I am not Mr. pvp by any means. They do die easier though, and it can be frustrating for them, I am sure, to come across a fully mid tier pvp player with a good amount of tenacity.

I have my own ideas as to how pvp can be improved, but I wont know for sure until i gear myself up in at least mid tier armor and have enough tenacity to experience pvp the way it is meant to be played.

That being said, GWF do need adjustments imo, but we will see if that changes further on into the experience. A lot of people pvp with rogues, gwf's and hunter rangers, and that says a lot about balance to anyone who has played any type of pvp centric game. People love to play what wins. op makes for fotm, this is always true.
  • ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    kweassa wrote: »
    Just... LOL...

if you are trying to climb a tree as a fish it doesnt mean that trees cant be climbed...
  • timesvolenttimesvolent Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Maybe the reason there in lies as to why I chose to roll a TR a few days ago. And have not played my GWF once. 1v1s.... I think 2 people beat me straight up solo. In the 2 weeks following the new content. =D And even then it was close on one, and the other was some stealthy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, and honestly, I was beside myself at how inept they made me be... I stopped trying to fight them and just stood there and died because I seemed unable to even take any hp from them let alone find them, and they were just melting me. Hah!!

I do LOVE my TR so far though. I think the ranged classes need better CC/Root mechanics a bit. OR, they need to make it so that Threatening rush is slowed for so many seconds after being CC'd (or something)... Maybe this --> if in pvp you hit a player 5 times successfully using it, and staying on their ***. No matter if they use CC or not. After the 5th time it should go on a 5sec CD. Heh.

We all know that is where the problem lies. It wasn't until we couldnt be stopped that we were GODS! :D
    edited April 2014
    kweassa wrote: »
    Just.. please... :rolleyes: You wanna know why people DON'T dodge/teleport/block it? Because they CAN'T.

Takedown is one of the fastest activating CCs in the game, as well as the system registers a "hit" regardless of the actual animation. Anyone that has fought a GWF can attest to the fact that they've all experienced "getting proned mid-dodge/teleport". This is because the system registers the CC power as activated and hit even before the GWF strikes down with the hilt of his blade. The actual hit-miss registration happens before the skill animation -- another such CC power is Entangling Force the CWs use.

TD is one of the most difficult powers to dodge because it requires an high-risk anticipated dodge/teleport prior to the actual event. In practical terms, you have to start dodging/teleporting the moment you see the GWF is closing towards you around 20feet in front of you, and even in this case, sometimes that's too late, sometimes the GWF feints it, causing you to blow the dodge.

no thats not the case at all, even if you are just a meter away at best my CD will go back to 3 , there has been countless times when i use takedown and a good second after a CW just blinks away and me having full cd and getting "immune" "dodge" message , same thing with TR rolign away, GW blocking and Of course HR using one of their dodge rolls

i have extremelly rearelly seen people actually getting hit even if they moved a step away from me
    A scoundrel build can gather full AP within around 2mins average. My personal best is 1:30 secs from zero to full AP (mind you, the number of attacks you make is quite different from hitting dummies that don't fight back), and that's with spamming an encounter power that has no recharge time. Rest of the builds take at least twice as longer, which would be full AP around every 3~4 minutes. How long does a typical match last these days?? A non-premade, normal PuG match would last 10~15 mins. 3~4 Shox activations at best.

...and how often does a GWF get to attempt/spam his prone combos? Every 15 secs?

i suppose you are refferring to the the obviously op damage of shocking execution, but thats not the only problem with TR, being perma stealthed, holding point while spamming sly flourish then blowing your encounters only to dodge roll away and re stealth is a major issue as well, and while if i blow my encounters and have no unstoppable i am just a sitting duck, a TR can blow everything, then stealth away and wait for CDS to be back on , seems fair to you ?

Obviously wrong GWF build.

could be , using sentinel iron vanguard , still could be, but i am not the only one, i get team mates and enemies as well locked down till they are too low on hp to use Unstoppable IF AT ALL (since it tends to bug all the time and will not activate if yo uare under CC already)

The 50feet retreat can be caught upto by a sprinting GWF within 1.5 seconds. Constricting Arrow is now classified as CC and will just lose effect when the GWF goes into Unstoppable. No HR within this game truly escapes from melee range forced by a GWF. The GWF is the easiest class in the game currently, to close gaps with. Remind me which class can cover half of the Hotenow map in 5 seconds without using a mount again?

ok, i have used all my dodge meter to srpint to melle range of him (thats provided i already HAD full meter of unstoppable so i am not cced on my way) , i have used all my stamina and unstoppable ... then what ? i ge to melle range he dodges away back to the safety of his range to start the cc /dps circle all over again.
    The only defense a HR has is his 5~6 timed dodges, and if he fails even once, then chunks fall off from his HP like mad.

along with exteme cc and the obvious advantage of range, what is he doing while i try to get to melle range to do dmg on him ? using harsh language on me ?

GF vs GWF fights can be interesting in that the two classes both dish out same prone-spamming easymode to each other. But in the long run, its the GWF hands down.

its an interesting fight indeed, but once again once i blow all my cooldowns what is my defence while i wait for them to recharge? sprint away ? , he can pop block until everything is back on.

Just... LOL...

Glad i made you laugh , btw do you have a GWF ? if yes i wouldnt mind some tips , if no could you try rolling one and landing takedown as easily as you said ?
    edited April 2014
    and strangelly enough the spam of "lookinfg for CW" is of the roof, and people saying that in dungeons all it matters is dps and CW's , not that i mind, but that does not make GWF or CW op , does it ?
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not as much as rangers.
  • jester000jester000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2014

Oxymoron alert
    Zach
    Essence of Aggression
  • williep30williep30 Member Posts: 773 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Not as much as rangers.

Says a guy who, by the looks of your signature, does not have a ranger. Ive played every class in both pvp and pve, and the 2 top classes for both are the cw and gwf. cw's will ALWAYS be the top pick in pve, and gwf's are the top class in pvp.
    I hear "learn to play" all the time, but it seems to me that it should be defined as "my class is balanced, except when others beat it, then THAT class is OP"...
    edited April 2014
    Of course they are. In which edition of D&D can fighters have cc immunity?

But in which edition of D&D can rogues stay invisible permanently?
    I hear "learn to play" all the time, but it seems to me that it should be defined as "my class is balanced, except when others beat it, then THAT class is OP"...
  • jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    williep30 wrote: »
    Says a guy who, by the looks of your signature, does not have a ranger. Ive played every class in both pvp and pve, and the 2 top classes for both are the cw and gwf. cw's will ALWAYS be the top pick in pve, and gwf's are the top class in pvp.

He has 2 rangers in his signature. Ranger means character with range attacking abilitites, not the class, we usually refer them as HRs.
    edited April 2014
    dasparil wrote: »
    no thats not the case at all, even if you are just a meter away at best my CD will go back to 3 , there has been countless times when i use takedown and a good second after a CW just blinks away and me having full cd and getting "immune" "dodge" message , same thing with TR rolign away, GW blocking and Of course HR using one of their dodge rolls

i have extremelly rearelly seen people actually getting hit even if they moved a step away from me

Figures. No, really. I now perfectly understand why you're saying this kind of thing. Please excuse me while I go laugh some more.

i suppose you are refferring to the the obviously op damage of shocking execution, but thats not the only problem with TR, being perma stealthed, holding point while spamming sly flourish then blowing your encounters only to dodge roll away and re stealth is a major issue as well, and while if i blow my encounters and have no unstoppable i am just a sitting duck, a TR can blow everything, then stealth away and wait for CDS to be back on , seems fair to you ? could be , using sentinel iron vanguard , still could be, but i am not the only one, i get team mates and enemies as well locked down till they are too low on hp to use Unstoppable IF AT ALL (since it tends to bug all the time and will not activate if yo uare under CC already)

Really. This segment right here tells me enough about how you do in PvP, and how what you are experiencing has nothing to do with the GWF class but rather with how you play it.

ok, i have used all my dodge meter to srpint to melle range of him (thats provided i already HAD full meter of unstoppable so i am not cced on my way) , i have used all my stamina and unstoppable ... then what ? i ge to melle range he dodges away back to the safety of his range to start the cc /dps circle all over again.

Check that. Right. You were the guy who doesn't know how to land TD.

along with exteme cc and the obvious advantage of range, what is he doing while i try to get to melle range to do dmg on him ? using harsh language on me ?

its an interesting fight indeed, but once again once i blow all my cooldowns what is my defence while i wait for them to recharge? sprint away ? , he can pop block until everything is back on.

Glad i made you laugh , btw do you have a GWF ? if yes i wouldnt mind some tips , if no could you try rolling one and landing takedown as easily as you said ?

Go to youtube. Search for 'GWF' and 'steamroller'. Watch how he plays.

Seriously, you've revealed enough about your skill level in just the two posts you've made. I won't comment on them anymore, nor would I answer you anymore from this point on. I truly believe I've shown enough to everyone else watching this thread as well as a zillion more victims of the GWFreak phenomenon prior to the patch, all along the many months of mod2 that how warped and screwed a GWF's point of view can be when considering the overall balance of things.

How anyone can say something like that with that much arsenal within one's hands, probably one of the most fully stocked-and-armed to the teeth when it comes to tools useful for PvP ---- is truly beyond me. I am at a loss of words. For real.

I'll just shut up now and let you continue with how the game's so unfair for GWFs. :rolleyes:
    edited April 2014
    jazzfong wrote: »
    He has 2 rangers in his signature. Ranger means character with range attacking abilitites, not the class, we usually refer them as HRs.

Read it again... He has a DC and a CW. He does not have HR in his signature, hence where the discussion was going. DCs and CWs weren't the issue in the post. An HR acts differently than the other 2 "range classes". That's what was discussed.
  • eyeofseteyeofset Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Just curious of people's answers.
    Whether the GWFs are on my team or not, compared to other classes, some GWFs are unkillable.
    I know it depends on the player itself as of placing of stats, PvP strats etc.
    But aren't GWFs OP when they in PvP have:
    40k+ HP
    45% dmg res. + 20% PvP dmg res. = 65% dmg res.
    45% deflect chance
    1000k regen
    1000k life steal
    no?
    (The GWF with these stats had no rank 10s and 1 legendary artifact, but there are GWFs out there with these stats, fyi)

I am a DC. I looked at some of the PvP sets for the other classes, and the stat bonuses are great. DCs mainly get recovery. I have too much recovery already. It is sad to see that the recovery bonus gives me half a sec. less cooldown on an encounter, while other classes get other stat bonuses. Maybe most DCs like recovery, idk.

Ofc, I think GWFs or their gear should get nerfed. Then again, it may badly affect most casual players playing GWFs. And ofc, if I had a GWF myself, I would not like a nerf.

PVP aside they are still pretty OP but what more disturbing is in PVE, GWF are completely OP. All you need for dungeoun is 3 GWF and 2 CW. Its rediculous. I have a 14k gs CW and thats what is every time. Most GWF are immature 15 year old who just discovered pvorpal and thier own peenis. So ive decided to shelve my CW to make a GWF so I can command my own group and boot any immature kids. DandD was once a community of mature players from the 80s and its sad that it has come to this. GF i suggest you reroll to GWF if you want to get into groups for dungeon greed runs. My friends and I are all rolling GWF. Thats how stupid it is.
    edited April 2014
    eyeofset wrote: »
    PVP aside they are still pretty OP but what more disturbing is in PVE, GWF are completely OP. All you need for dungeoun is 3 GWF and 2 CW. Its rediculous. I have a 14k gs CW and thats what is every time. Most GWF are immature 15 year old who just discovered pvorpal and thier own peenis. So ive decided to shelve my CW to make a GWF so I can command my own group and boot any immature kids. DandD was once a community of mature players from the 80s and its sad that it has come to this. GF i suggest you reroll to GWF if you want to get into groups for dungeon greed runs. My friends and I are all rolling GWF. Thats how stupid it is.

Heres the thing about your statement. If it wasn't for those 2 CWs, it wouldn't matter what you stack for the dungeons. If youre talking about PVE, CWs are actually the most OP out there. In PVE, the party comp doesn't matter, as long as you have enough stacked CWs. End of story.
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Figures. No, really. I now perfectly understand why you're saying this kind of thing. Please excuse me while I go laugh some more.

If you played a GWF, you'd know that players often dodge after you use takedown. It's weird.

Now I'm not saying GWF's aren't OP in PVP.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF