Last person to post a reply wins.

Comments

• doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yes I did.
  • dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Didn't I did? ;)
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • everwherebuthereeverwherebuthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    bollocks! i lose
    edited March 2014
    Yes, you just did.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Servers are down. I'm bored. But at least I'm winning for now.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited March 2014
    No you're not :P.
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
    edited March 2014
    Neither are you.
  • iamaudelusiamaudelus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    sooo... now what ?
    a tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of the sheep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    neoyoshi wrote: »
    I'm not going to win.

But i would appreciate an extra cupcake. \o/

Sweet! i found myself!
    edited March 2014
    It is good you have got in touch with your inner self now stay in touch with yourself so you can be at peace at not having won.
    edited March 2014
    neoyoshi wrote: »

Sweet! i found myself!

NO fair! Whenever I try to find 'myself' I find a whole dimension of other people... you're way too lucky to find ONEself :P
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    The next person to post is the one I'm going to blame for the servers being down for 5 hours and counting.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You got me!

tumblr_n1bjgtI1YJ1sj30eno6_500.gif~original
    edited March 2014
    But you did not cause the server to crash because according to kreatyve, lassebierstroem caused the server to crash and he was banned for it.
    edited March 2014
    I can blame and ban more than one person, doogie! I shall blame and ban you, and steal your win!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited March 2014
    And though someone beat me to banning you, I can still steal your victory since I now win.
    edited March 2014
    No you're not :P
    edited March 2014
    Oh yes, I am.
  • kmjxkmjx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Best excuse thread to post a random first post on these forums.
    edited March 2014
    Yes but in so posting a random first post you almost won.
    edited March 2014
    i won i won i won !! :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    Excuuuuuuuuuuuuusee me /post/

:P from~ Angry Neko Elf
    edited March 2014
    You are excused into letting me slide by you for the win. YEAH!!!!!!
    edited March 2014
    No, doogie. I can not let you win. Sorry.
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited March 2014
    Nice try kreatyve.
  • rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Do we even realize that as we continuously compete to win the Last Post in this Thread we are also denying ourselves the opportunity to have a last post, since there's always somebody who will post a post after you in the thread, hoping to win by being the last post in the thread. If I should make myself clear, I hereby discourage us from posting posts further so that I may be the last poster to win the last post in this thread. ^^
    edited March 2014
    Do you realize the purpose of this thread is to have something so awe inspiring that it leaves everyone else speechless and no one has a reply to what you posted so no one can reply so then someone wins that is my take on things.
  • rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I had that in mind. Clearly, I was not inspiring enough. But fret not, I intend to pull out the Ouija table to consult with Gandhi how inspiring I have to be to leave the forum so stunned and speechless, and ultimately win this thread.
    edited March 2014
    nobody will ever win this thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pskittenpskitten Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This will go on forever and ever.
    ..I'm up for it.