test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Last person to post a reply wins.

Comments

• doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    When you posted the last post you had not lost the game but you won it, you have now lost the game.
  • dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm lost now.
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
    edited April 2014
    You had won then but now you lost.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    And so did you. I want to win, but I doubt it will happen. Back to Respen's Game. At least I can win that one!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited April 2014
    If winning this is any indicator, you may not want to take your Respen's win to the bank because I win.
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    doogie74 wrote: »
    If winning this is any indicator, you may not want to take your Respen's win to the bank because I win.

How much zen will it take to get enough bank space to fit a Respen's win in there?

By the way I think this thread needs a lock.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
    edited April 2014
    Lock? Only once my post is last XD!
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Your last is over. Now I'm last.
    edited April 2014
    I am not sure why all of you continue to post in this thread when I have clearly won.
  • doctordnadoctordna Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can't believe people play this.
    edited April 2014
    /well...

I won ^_^!
    edited April 2014
    No you didn't win.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Melody that doesn't even seem like your type of music. The first few seconds of it scared me and I had to turn it off.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited April 2014
    You forgot to say you had to change your undergarment also. Lol
    edited April 2014
    LOL, it didn't go that far. LOL. But still, why are you still posting here trying to steal my win?
    kuI2v8l.png
  • klkcahboy90klkcahboy90 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    klaw10 wrote: »
    Anyone who asks what they win will be excluded.

What will I not win?
    edited April 2014
    Due to klaw10's post you win being excluded but I have won the thread.
  • gubicielgubiciel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I will just post a random 'hamster' word
    edited April 2014
    Hamsters are good. Ban hamsters are better! Ban hamsters have a 100% crit chance!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited April 2014
    Ban hammer not ban hamsters unless you want to ban all hamsters.
  • gubicielgubiciel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Don't you dare to ban all hamsters
    edited April 2014
    kreatyve wrote: »
    .....Ban hamsters are better! ...

kreatyve wants to ban all hamsters because he believes it is best.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    kreatyve wrote: »
    Melody that doesn't even seem like your type of music. The first few seconds of it scared me and I had to turn it off.

lol i have no idea how that happened.
    edited April 2014
    It happened to through you off the trail.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I was talking to the chair yesterday and told him, "I have rainbow flavored skies." I could tell by the dark green velvet on him he was in disbelief of what I said. I looked at the chair and shouted, "Well if you don't believe me, taste it for yourself!" as I pointed out the window. With that the chair stopped petting the cat and stood up. He slowly moved to the window and gave the glass a lick. He grinned as only a chair can and said, "You are right that is amazing! This is the happiest I will ever be in my whole life!" The sudden reality of his statement began to creep in on him like a foreboding darkness. So he put down the cat and threw himself into the fireplace and burn to ash. But it is nice to know he died happy.
    wb-cenders.gif
    edited April 2014
    I had once a Spanish Spider who realized same thing after his vacations in Roanapura. Last thing I saw him doing was drinking Bacardi on board of chartered boat singing "IF you're happy and you feel it clap your hands" with some young girls screaming in pain. Then he jumped into the sea and it was last thing I ever saw him do.... I really am worried about their fish by now (forgive me fishermen society of Roanapura!)

Sincerely (in/out)sane ~Angry Neko Elf
  • brewceaod12brewceaod12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Cool << removed questionable advertisement link >>
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Cool << removed questionable advertisement link >>

Well if that was from winning this thread you had better give it to me since I am now the winner of this thread.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
    edited April 2014
    You would have to give it to me since I just won.