What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Online Ranked Siren Backlash

Comments

• Options
    xkarnoviaxxkarnoviax Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have this so far but your guess is as good as mine "knoll clans risen abide" which leaves these letters (kernah)
  • Options
    drakinovik8drakinovik8 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hone arena skills in Brackend
  • Options
    filluslosstarotfilluslosstarot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "In celebration of the 40th anniversary of Dungeons & Dragons, Wizards of the Coast unveiled Tyranny of Dragons, a new storyline that will span multiple platforms."

"While details are presently scant, Wizards of the Coast does mention Icewind Dale, the Silver Marshes, Neverwinter, and Waterdeep in its official reveal article. The odds of a new sequel in the Icewind Dale video game series are slim, but I strongly suspect we'll see Tyranny of Dragons in the Neverwinter MMORPG."

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/132211-D-D-Multi-Platform-Experience-Tyranny-of-Dragons-Will-Launch-This-Summer

"Starting later this year, look for D&D’s next exciting storyline to take place, Tyranny of Dragons, with events that span the world and products across the entire spectrum of gaming."

http://www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/dnd/tyrannyofdragons

"The next chapter for Dungeons & Dragons will spread across multiple modern platforms, including a new tabletop adventure, and similar experiences for console video game systems and mobile devices."

"Wizards of the Coast would not elaborate on how the rules in Tyranny of Dragons might differ from earlier games, but Stewart notes it will drive experiences across all tabletop and digital platforms."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2014/01/23/dungeons-dragons-anniversary/4713259/
    tBR3vwD.png
    Name: Fillus Losstarot - Race: Shadar kai - Class: Warlock
  • Options
    elforenelforen Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Nine Nashers Blockade A Link
  • Options
    wd1966wd1966 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Nine Knoll Barricades Shaken
  • Options
    bloodfusionbloodfusion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Black Draken has risen. One-Nil. :) Just saying...
  • Options
    hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "In celebration of the 40th anniversary of Dungeons & Dragons, Wizards of the Coast unveiled Tyranny of Dragons, a new storyline that will span multiple platforms."

"While details are presently scant, Wizards of the Coast does mention Icewind Dale, the Silver Marshes, Neverwinter, and Waterdeep in its official reveal article. The odds of a new sequel in the Icewind Dale video game series are slim, but I strongly suspect we'll see Tyranny of Dragons in the Neverwinter MMORPG."

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/132211-D-D-Multi-Platform-Experience-Tyranny-of-Dragons-Will-Launch-This-Summer

"Starting later this year, look for D&D’s next exciting storyline to take place, Tyranny of Dragons, with events that span the world and products across the entire spectrum of gaming."

http://www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/dnd/tyrannyofdragons

"The next chapter for Dungeons & Dragons will spread across multiple modern platforms, including a new tabletop adventure, and similar experiences for console video game systems and mobile devices."

"Wizards of the Coast would not elaborate on how the rules in Tyranny of Dragons might differ from earlier games, but Stewart notes it will drive experiences across all tabletop and digital platforms."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2014/01/23/dungeons-dragons-anniversary/4713259/

Hope it isnt more dragons. Seriously, dragons have been WAY overused in this game.
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hope it isnt more dragons. Seriously, dragons have been WAY overused in this game.

We want less dragons in our Dungeons & Dragons! Also, less dungeons too! :D
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    We want less dragons in our Dungeons & Dragons! Also, less dungeons too! :D

Argh, beat me to it. curse your fast fingers!

(psst, "fewer" </snarky_vengeance> :D)
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    Argh, beat me to it. curse your fast fingers!

(psst, "fewer" </snarky_vengeance> :D)

I'm too lazy to edit, so i'll let you have your petty vengeance :P
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Then we're even :)
  • Options
    ardeceanardecean Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "Curse of Icewind Dale is a direct result of player feedback and our long standing plans for Neverwinter," said Cryptic Studios Executive Producer and COO, Craig Zinkievich. "Between the upcoming massive PvE campaign and major PvP changes, there will be something new and exciting for everyone."

This is gonna be epic -
    excited for new content bringing higher level and new dailies?
    If you don't mind, It doesn't matter.
    TAW CC
    Shadows From Within Campaign
    Recruitment Forum
    The Art of Warfare
  • Options
    visinjivisinji Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Maybe something to do with Shimmergloom? Liche version?
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited March 2014
    Many of you figured this anagram out! The true answer to the anagram was... Akar Kessell and Crenshinibon.

But... but... you are used one too many "s"!!! Indeed we did. If you are extremely well-versed in the D&D books, you would know that Akar Kessell has been spelled in multiple ways. While the official way is with the double L and double S, we were afraid it would be too easy, so we through in our own twist. Even so, a collection of you still managed to figure it out. Well played!

We thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the responses, and we might look to turn these types of puzzles into community givaways in the future. Until then, you can check out the full feature list for the Curse of Icewind Dale here!
  • Options
    glanngalladglanngallad Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Black Draken has risen. One-Nil. :) Just saying...

Close...it is "Lone Drake Risen In Black Ash."
  • Options
    bohlowbohlow Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    But... but... you are used one too many "s"!!! Indeed we did.

ooh so close.
    You used one too many "l"s
    The name is still. Akar Kessel
  • Options
    thegreatmikeythegreatmikey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Do they have Ovaltine in Icewind Dale? You have to make an Ovaltine potion now.
  • Options
    shadowcaster787shadowcaster787 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Lone Drake Reins Black Ash
  • Options
    shadowcaster787shadowcaster787 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    or Lone Drake Reins Black Ash Den
  • Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited March 2014

But... but... you are used one too many "s"!!! Indeed we did. If you are extremely well-versed in the D&D books, you would know that Akar Kessell has been spelled in multiple ways. While the official way is with the double L and double S, we were afraid it would be too easy, so we through in our own twist. Even so, a collection of you still managed to figure it out. Well played!

That is such a weak excuse for saying: We could not come up with anything using the actual spelling so we pulled at the tiniest thread to make it fit.

Anyway, kinda of disappointed in seeing Akar Kessell being resurrected or something, I didn't like him as an antagonist in the novels and seeing him being raised in a link to Crenshinibon is kinda of undermining the whole Ghost King story arc. If the discovery of Black Ice would wake Crenshinibon consciousness and making Cadderly loose control over the Dracolich's body now that I could get onboard with. But Akar Kessell really? If you did care about players being well versed in DnD lore and not just those that read the popular books you would not have chosen this route.
  • Options
    elsumonnerelsumonner Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It is:Akar Kesell and Crenshinibon
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    djarkaan wrote: »
    That is such a weak excuse for saying: We could not come up with anything using the actual spelling so we pulled at the tiniest thread to make it fit.

Anyway, kinda of disappointed in seeing Akar Kessell being resurrected or something, I didn't like him as an antagonist in the novels and seeing him being raised in a link to Crenshinibon is kinda of undermining the whole Ghost King story arc. If the discovery of Black Ice would wake Crenshinibon consciousness and making Cadderly loose control over the Dracolich's body now that I could get onboard with. But Akar Kessell really? If you did care about players being well versed in DnD lore and not just those that read the popular books you would not have chosen this route.

Blame Wizards of the Coast. They started the storyline of Akar Kessell being brought back with Legacy of The Crystal Shard. Curse of Icewind Dale is a follow up to that adventure.
  • Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    dardove wrote: »
    Blame Wizards of the Coast. They started the storyline of Akar Kessell being brought back with Legacy of The Crystal Shard. Curse of Icewind Dale is a follow up to that adventure.

Hugh just read the dwarves found a wight instead of his remain. I will blame WotC, thanks.
  • Options
    turpin1200turpin1200 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    internationalrelations 22 letters out of 25:)) is all i got .
  • Options
    sulphuricgluesulphuricglue Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Aberdeen Kills Anchors... um... Kinan?
    I will give £50 if you can make sense of that.
  • Options
    bannikusbannikus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    so far I got : "Nasher is back " I have "online ranked la" left What is the leader of the Nashers name?
  • Options
    wowsmitewowsmite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    Online Ranked Siren Backlash

Akar Kesell and Crenshinibon

I know his last name is spelled wrong, but its the best I can do.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Id just like to point out to all the folks still trying their hand at guessing. That the answer has already been officially posted a few pages back.
    Many of you figured this anagram out! The true answer to the anagram was... Akar Kessell and Crenshinibon.

For that reason alone. Im unsure why this topic is still even open.
  • Options
    qxy55trhqxy55trh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kvet wrote: »
    "Online Ranked Siren Backlash" is the future of Neverwinter... thoughts? :)

89417fadbabae741ed8f3c5f2e6dee6b1393607746.jpg

Selv even it sounds redicules it coud be: Nine old shrines can be a lark. IDK. but meaby it has a change of being right. atleast it can be whit all the letters soooooooo... -_-
  • Options
    lootjunkielootjunkie Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Dang, I thought I had it for sure with "Ricki Lake Handles Neon Barns", which uses every letter perfectly lol.
This discussion has been closed.