Options

Online Ranked Siren Backlash

Comments

• Options
    k4pnkrunchk4pnkrunch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I sincerely believe it is

Black One Arisen in Shrek Land

I can only hope they got Mike Myers to do the voiceovers.
    Harlequinn - Lvl 60 Trickster Rogue
    [EX]Officer - Order of the Raven
  • Options
    badblokebadbloke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm kinda surprised it doesn't have to do with Zen.
  • Options
    cormikvcormikv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    In russian variant of this anagram answer is " Akar Kessell and Crenshinibon" as in other languges.
    And its will probaly link to D&D: Legacy of the Crystal Shard.
    IEzO36Ado90.jpg
  • Options
    lrdthorrenlrdthorren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Definately either Black one or Black drake risen on ash line something to do with risen or rise.
  • Options
    gharusgharus Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The English Clue can spell:
    AKAR KESELL AND CRENSHINIBON

Kessel has several alternate spellings including Kesell and Kessell so I believe that it works for the French clue as well.

This must be it considering the French and German language trailers that have been leaked for The Curse of Icewind Dale.
  • Options
    svolvaersvolvaer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So I got: "is released"

the question is what, with the remaining letters
    OnnnkirnBacklsh
  • Options
    macaran5123macaran5123 Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "N*ked Siren R back online, Lash."
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Icewind Dale seems a logical setting considering the events happening in Faerun right now with the Sundering. I was wondering how Cryptic was going to tie into that. I just wonder how much they are going to have it effect the game. I do hope they bring in the bigger changes in order to keep Neverwinter more or less current with the timeline. Now that leaves the "Tyranny of Dragons" to be included somehow, but that is a future timeline development so Cryptic has time to work that out, perhaps in Module 4.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    racerexiaracerexia Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Still ticked off at the "treatment" Wizards gave to Faerun, and the whole mess of getting rid of Mystra. It be good if they did not screw with Icewind Dale. That said, I highly doubt Nashers have anything to do with the "cryptic note". The peak in that picture is so allusive to Kelvin's Cairn that I am fairly certain they are going to muck with Crenshinibon, The Ghost King(currently Cadderly Bonaduce) whatever is left of Spirit Soaring and maybe a jaunt into Shadowfell to try and restore Mystra's Power. That would make me happy.
  • Options
    singlecelled29singlecelled29 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Online Ranked Sea Battles maybe?

Rolen Wolvesbane
    52 Hunter Ranger
  • Options
    frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well seems we have a winner, because in the other post there is a video proof than next mod is icewind dale located.
  • Options
    snipegunnersnipegunner Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2014
    A _____ ______ in darkness? Other notables: Rebellion, oracle, cloak, black, killer, healer,noble, etc lol
  • Options
    evilcopevilcop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Akar Kessel and crenshinibon
  • Options
    drone777drone777 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    a kraken bone island chronicles
  • Options
    vaderisvaderis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "Lord Nasher is back in a kennel" :)

Seriously though I think it's something with "nasher", "blacklake", "sharandar" or "rebellion"
  • Options
    vaderisvaderis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "So, Nasher dinner in Blacklake?" ;-)
  • Options
    ferushianferushian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    maybe..... in lone darken reins black ash or in lone darken ash black reins ..... i dunno XD
  • Options
    shoniyonishoniyoni Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sorry about this but this is an anagram of it ! XD

Risen Draken Anal <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Chisel
  • Options
    lainodelcresentlainodelcresent Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    still trying to figure this out @.@ did some searching on the web and possibly found something that is the next story update so my brain got stuck on it. x.x still confused how to translate as it said to arrange the letters at the top so this is what i got o.O
    creshinibon dale akar kennsl?.....still dose not look right or make sense but its what i got first...don't ask x.x.....some one help
  • Options
    lainodelcresentlainodelcresent Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    O.0..........O.o............ oh my Shoniyoni XD
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Pretty sure this has been solved. My question is... when is it going to be released??? Or at least on the preview shard?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    silverquicksilverquick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    cormikv wrote: »
    In russian variant of this anagram answer is " Akar Kessell and Crenshinibon" as in other languges.
    And its will probaly link to D&D: Legacy of the Crystal Shard.
    IEzO36Ado90.jpg

Honestly I think that may be on target after watching the new expansion episode for Icewind Dale.

They were talking about Dark Ice in there, or Dark Crystal. Something to that effect in the promo video.

So... Legacy of the Crystal Shard or some analgram pertaining to it on the English side is very possible.
  • Options
    commandercrypticcommandercryptic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "Nine Hells are back in Dark Son" Is what I got. Really could be anything. Maybe I got lucky.
  • Options
    leionidesleionides Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Okay, here's my *first* guess:

Online Ranked Siren Blacklash:

Lone Draken Risen In Black Ash.

=cough-

(I know: shut-up and keep trying). LOL

of course its Lone Draken Risen In Black ash remember in the beginning of the game were morgantha RIDES A DRAKEN but in the end they kill the draken and try to harness its soul because it can move from body to body
  • Options
    janhellikajanhellika Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Use all the clues at your disposal, consider these:

It's a 'clue' to the "future of Neverwinter". The Valindra story is wrapped-up, what's next? What was she trying to do in the end? (Resurrect a dragon). This is why I am leaning on two of the words making out "Draken" and "Risen" Backlash can make "Black Ash", so this only leaves me with 'Online" and the only logical thing I could come up with is to split it in two: "Lone" and "In" - hence my guess (opted above in #5)

I'm following the thread to see if anything better comes up, but I have to say it: ummm, nope. (to me, anyway) Hahahah.

I couldn't come up with one for online, but for the rest <in order> Darken, Reins <and agree> Black ash.

Lone in Darken reins Black ash

Not the very best but...*sighs*
  • Options
    cyberranger71cyberranger71 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Online = One, Ranked =dark, Siren = rise, Backlash = kasbah. Or other words: One dark rise of a kasbah. So a dark as in evil lost city or citadel will rise to power. :P
  • Options
    plagueratnodokaplagueratnodoka Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2014
    people...... i think some of the things I'm seeing and hearing on here are a little..... illiterate.
    word that make no sense in the statement risen and Darken, its possible Draken but please stop bringing links from the other thing..... its starting to annoy the hell out of me and others. but while i was working on trying to figure it out there are two possibilities I came across, the first two could be a name, of a person or a type of beast, now i came up with the name Neilon Kraden, which is a common name for a Pirate figure or an underwater type character, i considered that maybe the words used to make the anagram may also be a hint its near the water, yes there is a place called Blackash matter of fact its an Island I believe and that would be a reason for the word Siren now having that in mind i can to the first possibility "Neilon Kraden Reins Blackash" now the next thing could be the draken idea wich is slightly ignoring the words themselves as a hint, because the word Drake usually falls back to a fire element, but we can assume there is a such thing as a water drake.... but thats a little off, although its still a thought which made "Neolin Draken Reins Blackash" I considered that the name Blackash itself has a dragon feel to it so i kept that in mind for the thought of the drake.
    Hopefully the next guesses that come up are a little more thought out. hope you also take my advice into consideration.
    Also people who keep linking the video.... remember we are on PC that is for a Wii thank you.
    Another thing..... seen a few people mention Nashers although no matter how you put it using all the letters to make a statement it would not make any sense so Nashers are irrelevent to this matter. or at least the statement.
  • Options
    ad282707ad282707 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    neverwinter has met league of legends xD
  • Options
    plaguecrumpetplaguecrumpet Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2014
    people...... i think some of the things I'm seeing and hearing on here are a little..... illiterate.
    word that make no sense in the statement risen and Darken, its possible Draken but please stop bringing links from the other thing..... its starting to annoy the hell out of me and others. but while i was working on trying to figure it out there are two possibilities I came across, the first two could be a name, of a person or a type of beast, now i came up with the name Neilon Kraden, which is a common name for a Pirate figure or an underwater type character, i considered that maybe the words used to make the anagram may also be a hint its near the water, yes there is a place called Blackash matter of fact its an Island I believe and that would be a reason for the word Siren now having that in mind i can to the first possibility "Neilon Kraden Reins Blackash" now the next thing could be the draken idea wich is slightly ignoring the words themselves as a hint, because the word Drake usually falls back to a fire element, but we can assume there is a such thing as a water drake.... but thats a little off, although its still a thought which made "Neolin Draken Reins Blackash" I considered that the name Blackash itself has a dragon feel to it so i kept that in mind for the thought of the drake.
    Hopefully the next guesses that come up are a little more thought out. hope you also take my advice into consideration.
    Also people who keep linking the video.... remember we are on PC that is for a Wii thank you.
    Another thing..... seen a few people mention Nashers although no matter how you put it using all the letters to make a statement it would not make and sense so Nashers are irrelevent to this matter. or at least the statement.

plagueratnodoka is right....hello what does something out in the fricken boondocks have to do with the fricken City of NEVERWINTER....when they say the future they mean the darn city...which the game is base around...I know you all noticed that we never go far from the city and we are always returning so why would you think we are leaving it....and even more the stupid person who says we have to drink something...shut up...it's the future of Neverwinter thus a new module thus if your going to give a guess don't put it up unless it has to do with the city....and the video....I think the German's just wanted to mess with us by making a fake video
  • Options
    shuffletjeshuffletje Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kvet wrote: »
    "Online Ranked Siren Backlash" is the future of Neverwinter... thoughts? :)

89417fadbabae741ed8f3c5f2e6dee6b1393607746.jpg

A Branchlike Darkness online
    I will kill you 'till you're dead" and then you die, PiusX: 3:16
This discussion has been closed.