What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Online Ranked Siren Backlash

Comments

• Options
    plagueratnodokaplagueratnodoka Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2014
    Thank you Dear, at least someone is SENSE-ABLE and notsaying stupid things like meeting another game that first of all you have no free choice in making you character in and two, the hint is the fricken words itself Online Ranked... obviously it is our own Neverwinter there was no hint of LOL in the statement.... and no I'm not Laughing. but thank you for having some sense.
  • Options
    ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    A Crenshinibon Endarkens All
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• Options
    katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    people...... i think some of the things I'm seeing and hearing on here are a little..... illiterate.
    That's funny, considering your post is the most illiterate thing in this entire thread.
    And did you seriously just respond to yourself on a different account? You should seek some professional help.
  • Options
    kikisealekikiseale Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Nashers ride in on blacklake
  • Options
    treskeltreskel Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    in german note "baracken und eis hin soll kerns" remove "und"
    in french note "tanks heros sablier en nickel" remove "et"
    in english note "Online Ranked Siren Backslash" remove "and"

you get nearly the same set of letters remaining (missing one s in english set if backlash instead)
    identical for 3 sets must then be proper noun or words common to all 3 languages...

edit: have to read all previous posts before replying ^^
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My earlier guess was "Lone Draken Risen In Black Ash" ... I'm positive of Draken and Black Ash, though I thought of Reins, rather than Risen but then I can't get the word "Online" to work, so I suppose I'll have to stick with my original, which leaves the only question for me to be: What order to the words come in?

Lone Draken Risen In Black Ash
    Draken Risen In Lone Black Ash
    Black Draken Risen In Lone Ash

I still suspect the first version because what's to say the Draken (Dragon) will be black? Though there already are Dragons we've seen in-game, a new one can still "rise" from the ashes, Valindra is defeated so what next? A dragon makes sense, and it makes sense that her attempt to resurrect the giant dragon still worked somehow, if not fully then perhaps partially.

I dunno. I think I'm gonna stick with my original guess.

If it turns out I'm correct, I want a cookie!
  • Options
    sirriccirsirriccir Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    here is my guess can be hero rise rank and kill
  • Options
    lordrelentlesslordrelentless Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited March 2014
    Here is my guess: "Lo, Nine Black Draken Has Risen"
  • Options
    greymalkin76greymalkin76 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    hmmm, I got SHARE A NON LINKED RELICS BANK
  • Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It probably is something to do with the black draken thing that people have found. I will take a better look at it later and see if I come up with anything different.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    grimmtheninjav2grimmtheninjav2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The Anagram:
    Online Siren Ranked Backlash

Creates the Secert Message:
    Akar Kesell And Crenshinibon

And here is how to get it.

Take A K A R.

Leaving
    O N L I N E N E D S I R E N B C K L A S H

Take K E S E L L

Leaving
    O N I N N D I R E N B C A S H

Take A N D

Leaving
    O I N N I R E N B C S H

Take C R E N S H I N I B O N

Leaving.
    Nothing of course because that is the message

really helps with hints from the other languages.

Also looking at the mountain behind the picture does give the idea that it could be in Icewind Dale, I to be honest hope it is Because im in the middle of reading The Legend of Drizzt: The Crystal Shard sooo it would be good to see this come to life.

Also a transmutable(Mithral Hammer) for my Dwarf would be cool too :3
  • Options
    debauchdebauch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I thought kesel was dead and the shard was destroyed
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    debauch wrote: »
    I thought kesel was dead and the shard was destroyed

We have faced Wights before but as concerning the shard it is capable to create copies of itself maybe when the shard was "Destroyed" it was a fake I'm unsure of how this might play out or it could just using Akar Kesell and Crenshinibon as a link to say we end up in Icewind dale again for some unknown reason but it links to Akar's actions with the shard and the impact it left around Tens Town im just speculating.
  • Options
    debauchdebauch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    abeir enhanced skill on ranks

i doubt itll be a choppy structure like that, but its something different
  • Options
    plaguecrumpetplaguecrumpet Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2014
    That's funny, considering your post is the most illiterate thing in this entire thread.
    And did you seriously just respond to yourself on a different account? You should seek some professional help.

I replied to her because I am a friend of hers....and she is right because it makes sense......how many of you guys thought about the fact it says the FUTURE OF NEVERWINTER...because all I'm seeing is that you guys are guessing we are leaving Neverwinter as the future....HELLO it's not getting destroyed or anything...something good or something bad is going to happen....and you must think from the creators POV....so if Rise and Risen are so OBSESSIVES then it might not be the word your looking for....Reins is a more seasonable answer if you are trying to put the statement to where it is to make sense.....they Creators would have left it to makes sense....and guys anagram means that ALL THE FRICKEN LETTERS are to BE USED.......and you guys have been leaving letters out and then just added letters....which you can't do if your trying to figure out what is meant to happen....and even more you guys are so stuck into thinking your right you wouldn't listen to reason....because an aquatic name plus Reins....plus the fact of the location Blackash...and looking from the Creators POV they might have a meaning to the words they used a bit....and Online might mean of course getting online....but the most important is Siren....that might mean Sirens to alarm you of something or that the Creature named Sirens might be attacking from the sea side of Neverwinter.....which would be a HORRIBLE thing...and backlash might mean that Neverwinter was mean to Sirens in the past and they are lashing back at us....as I am Lashing back at you guys for thinking me and her are the same person as well as the fact you don't even consider her answer as the real answer...because NONE of you go and think about what the CREATORS would do....look from their POV and then tell me what you think then
    and P.S. Nothing to do with Shard are in there because they want it to be all ONE shard so it is EASY to connect with others....and if the word is already in the Anagram it isn't in the final words....so nice try people but try again
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    unless you have a guess then don't reply to me.

Just Saying xD

it does seem that this is the most reasonable answer to the anagram because it fits in with the book series which the game is based off of the Legend Of Drizzt Neverwinter Saga, so im just taking knowledge already know to me by the German French and Italian guesses.
    I do believe that

"Akar Kesell And Crenshinibon"

is the anagram and here is the proof

so is that is that. Hopefully this is a good "Guess" to reply to you with.
    The Anagram:
    Online Siren Ranked Backlash

Creates the Secert Message:
    Akar Kesell And Crenshinibon

And here is how to get it.

Take A K A R.

Leaving
    O N L I N E N E D S I R E N B C K L A S H

Take K E S E L L

Leaving
    O N I N N D I R E N B C A S H

Take A N D

Leaving
    O I N N I R E N B C S H

Take C R E N S H I N I B O N

Leaving.
    Nothing of course because that is the message
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'd say the Crenshinibon anagrams are the most likely. Why? The "Black Ice" in the video points to a similar manifestation of the ancient Artifact. We'll see how it goes down. But yes, most likely it's already solved.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'd say the Crenshinibon anagrams are the most likely. Why? The "Black Ice" in the video points to a similar manifestation of the ancient Artifact. We'll see how it goes down. But yes, most likely it's already solved.

Crenshinibon is/was an artifact. Destrying artifacts can have,... unpredictable effects. Perhapse destroying its physical form somehow caused to to creat this black ice effect (over time), and thus its the curse of crenshinibon.
  • Options
    cagedratcagedrat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    hmm...

ink nine shared bank scroll?
  • Options
    estelwen43estelwen43 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    hmm.. Darken Reins Black Ash.??
  • Options
    heyitsnateheyitsnate Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So my idea was to switch each word for another word of similar meaning. Online Ranked Siren Backlash, i switched it to (bare with me)
    Multiplayer(worldwide maybe?) Leaderboards player reaction? Yeah i used "player" as siren cause sirens as we all know lured sailors to their deaths, they played the sailors lol.

They might possibly be setting up a player ranked system? who has the most gold, most AD, best kill to death ration, most captures for pvp. who knows, this is just my idea.
  • Options
    leftnut59leftnut59 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I figured it out, the anagram means;

"By More Zen"
  • Options
    bandyaidbandyaid Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    Dark Linchens near an obelisk?
  • Options
    fmalchemist93fmalchemist93 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Okay, here's my *first* guess:

Online Ranked Siren Blacklash:

Lone Draken Risen In Black Ash.

=cough-

(I know: shut-up and keep trying). LOL

No, no, very good.
  • Options
    safirewolf93safirewolf93 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Akar Kesell and Crenshinibon!!!!!!
    fills the letters EXACTLY!!!!!
  • Options
    sholanavaltisholanavalti Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Akar Kesell and Crenshinibon!!!!!!
    fills the letters EXACTLY!!!!!

You win - Now to see how many people don't understand
  • Options
    galtoriusgaltorius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Snakebird Clan, Sinkhole Near
  • Options
    galtoriusgaltorius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Cannonball Drake, Risen Sheik
  • Options
    anrulusanrulus Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The Words "Black Drake" are in there. So work along the premise of making words from the OTHER letters.

Its likely something to do with Valindra raising a black Drake.
  • Options
    anrulusanrulus Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Black Drake Shrine Is Online?
This discussion has been closed.