zankardzankard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "Inconsiderable neck ranks" :P

edit: meh missing a c :(

edit 2: scratch that: "Inconsiderable Krakens"
  • Options
    cmdrpetertaggartcmdrpetertaggart Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ok, so I've got a few suggestions here, none of which are probably quite right, but in descending order of correctness:

As Crenshinibon drank all: Eek!

Black ranks in line and heroes

Alone, inner dark shines black

Ehlonna in blackier darkness

His dark inner blackness alone

In cable alone shrink darkens

aaaaand....

Bleak nannies ran cold hikers
  • Options
    gleichgewichtnwgleichgewichtnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Either the german version is wrong or they misspelled it in english. Cause the german is

BARACKENUNDEISHINSOLLKERNS

AKAR KESSELL UND(and) CRENSHINIBON
  • Options
    diabranddiabrand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "Reach Kessel in a land on brink" - By the current game year (1492 DR) it has been less than a decade since a dwarven expedition discovered that Akar Kessel did not perish 120 years earlier and is now a wight. After killing all but one of them, Baerick Hammerstone, he forced the sole dwarf to forge items infused with Black Ice (created by a fusion of the dust from the destroyed tower Cryshal-Tirith and ice). My guess is Akar Kessel has used items infused with Black Ice to rebuild his army and attempt to complete his invasion of the Ten-Towns of Icewind Dale. And that's where we come in ...
    "I am .. the storm that rains devastaton on our foes."
  • Options
    strejdapsychopstrejdapsychop Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    labial nasher knocker sinned?
    Nasher cannibal kinked loser?
    Naked cannibal heir snorkels?
    Killer banana chore kindness?
    Leashed scarab loner: kink inn?

Thousands and thousands of possibilities, one more hilarious than the previous :-D
  • Options
    cmdrpetertaggartcmdrpetertaggart Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Interesting point about the german vs english. 3 s's in German and 2 in English, so you can't spell Kessel and Crenshinibon in English. I guess we have to wait and see... but for now, it does not appear to be correct.
  • Options
    corbrandcorbrand Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    diabrand wrote: »
    "Reach Kessel in a land on brink" - By the current game year (1492 DR) it has been less than a decade since a dwarven expedition discovered that Akar Kessel did not perish 120 years earlier and is now a wight. After killing all but one of them, Baerick Hammerstone, he forced the sole dwarf to forge items infused with Black Ice (created by a fusion of the dust from the destroyed tower Cryshal-Tirith and ice). My guess is Akar Kessel has used items infused with Black Ice to rebuild his army and attempt to complete his invasion of the Ten-Towns of Icewind Dale. And that's where we come in ...

Wow diabrand that is a great answer! Is that an excerpt from one of the forgotten realms books? Or are you an admin and that is the answer, either way it is an amazingly comprehensive answer. My vote is that your answer is right.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say, cause those who matter don't mind and those mind don't matter.
  • Options
    diabranddiabrand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    corbrand wrote: »
    Wow diabrand that is a great answer! Is that an excerpt from one of the forgotten realms books? Or are you an admin and that is the answer, either way it is an amazingly comprehensive answer. My vote is that your answer is right.

Thanks mate. Lore largely taken from R.A. Salvatore's "The Crystal Shard" which (I believe) was published back in 2005.
  • Options
    corbrandcorbrand Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    .... lol I remember it I read it myself... umm though it was written alot earlier than that. I am fairly sure I read it in about 1989. maybe sooner maybe later
    Say what you mean and mean what you say, cause those who matter don't mind and those mind don't matter.
  • Options
    mareatlanticummareatlanticum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 202 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Clearly:

dies irae, klarnnh bank closen

:P
    Give us 4 or more power/item bar profiles so we can change powers and items with one click that are suited for the situation.
  • Options
    morlicanthamorlicantha Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ok according to the Neverwinter past. Lord Nasher was the king of Neverwinter... after the recent events on neverwinter (this game in other words) the Nashers rebelled against this new Lord (cause he is not the rightful heir) and stole his crown (first level quests). so if the anagram has to do with Nashers, its logical.
  • Options
    tobius01tobius01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    diabrand wrote: »
    Thanks mate. Lore largely taken from R.A. Salvatore's "The Crystal Shard" which (I believe) was published back in 2005.

Sorry friend, it was published in 1988 originally. As I read in in 1989, and anxiously awaited and read all the following books.
  • Options
    deadshadows86deadshadows86 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Either the german version is wrong or they misspelled it in english. Cause the german is

his real name is spelled Kessel but this phrase is found in english,french and german with some typo in the name ... the only difference in fact is the number of L and S and the AND/UND/ET ... if this is exactly the same thing in other language we may have found it ... but making a typo on the name ...

Someone posted the italian version : Blank Hires Ranked Ascension => "Akar Kessel and Crenshinibon" (perfect typo for the it version !)

the russian version : (translated to international alphabet : ) "Selesk i Kara Inrishkebnon" (c become k in russian from what i've understand in olympics) it give Akar Kessel i Krenshinibon" (with last K bocoming a C and "i" is "and" in russian (from google translate))

5 languages (other game languages are the english annagram) who can more or less become the same sentence with a typo in some ...

well i think we have it ...

oh and the current game year is 1492 ?
    Cause the discover of Akar Kessel corpse was in 1485 from this site ... well, wait and see xD
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    tobius01 wrote: »
    Sorry friend, it was published in 1988 originally. As I read in in 1989, and anxiously awaited and read all the following books.

You are correct. It's been a while :)
  • Options
    bloodysorcerybloodysorcery Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    LoL, i've got this on my first try:
    Shores In Black Eden Lass Rika
  • Options
    johnnifiedjohnnified Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have no idea.. still trying.
  • Options
    bloodysorcerybloodysorcery Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It may actually pretty close to what this anagram really means, but somehow it fails to relate to that hint they gave us, that "Future of Neverwinter" thing.
  • Options
    viralcode010101viralcode010101 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kvet wrote: »
    "Online Ranked Siren Backlash" is the future of Neverwinter... thoughts? :)

89417fadbabae741ed8f3c5f2e6dee6b1393607746.jpg

Actually it says, just a cryptic note, which could have do do with an online ranking system. Just a thought. Although it does say it is an anagram.
  • Options
    viralcode010101viralcode010101 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Black Ash Risen, Ole Inn Darken? :)

or Darken Risen, Ole Inn Black Ash?

Ole was a common term for old in time of yesteryear.
  • Options
    elnath78elnath78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    warpet wrote: »
    Curse of Icewind Dale

and where exactly is the 'w' in "online ranked siren backlash"?
  • Options
    edited March 2014

where did you find localized version of the anagram?
  • Options
    totenbctotenbc Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    see mine above RISEN
  • Options
    gleichgewichtnwgleichgewichtnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    elnath78 wrote: »
    where did you find localized version of the anagram?

German news of course.

http://community.arcgames.com/de/news/neverwinter/detail/3035883-die-zukunft-von-neverwinter

The question is, do they mean the future of the game or the future of the city. Neverwinter got destroyed again would be nice. Can I help Akar in that case? :p
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Guys I kinda think I got the general sense:

An ken! Lord Nasher line is back
  • Options
    heathermooreheathermoore Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Honestly! We all know how this is going to go down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdA__2tKoIU

Remember! Annie is depending on you!
  • Options
    brightonbegolebrightonbegole Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Okay, here's my *first* guess:
    Online Ranked Siren Blacklash:
    Lone Draken Risen In Black Ash.
    =cough-
    (I know: shut-up and keep trying). LOL

draken=dracolich=Lorragauth!!!
    black ash=dread ring!!!

great job, angrysprite!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
  • Options
    badblokebadbloke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Sharandar Block Leek Ninnies?
  • Options
    wyndewynde Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    In a Bleak Land a Hero rises!
    Seyena-Signature.png

Haven's Point- Not just another guild! We are a community, a town...a family!
  • Options
    wraithclaw98wraithclaw98 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Could it possibly be " Lone Black Draken Has Risen in" (Icewind Dale)? Assuming it's true that Icewind Dale is comming in Mod 3?
  • Options
    badblokebadbloke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Next Guess:
    Errand Hoes In Blacklake's Inn.
This discussion has been closed.