test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Online Ranked Siren Backlash

Comments

• Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I thought Kessell was with two S and two Ls. Its spelled that way in the previous encounters season

Well my memory isn't that great. But I think it's two S's and one L. Either way it's wrong because it is missing an S. All that remains is to see if it is correct and the clue was wrong or not. It is one wierd coincidence if this is not the answer, and it just happens to come so very close. Apologies for 'correcting' without being correct! LOL :)
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I'm thinking (hoping) it has something to do with Drizzt. There's a lot of buzz words that can be made out of this mess:
    lone, loner, dark, skin, skinned, hero, rise, risen, seen, black... etc. (snip)
    Bone, Lich, Charon, Killer...
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
  • Options
    roloweaverroloweaver Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Something about the Dragonborn in the Tymanther region brought by the spellplague. The black ash plain (Dragonborn)
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Think this kinda caps the correct answer off. Can't see someone making a fake video.
    Yay for Germans leaking secrets! :)

So two30 got the answer first, I think: "Akar Kesell (sic) and Crenshinibon"

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Akar_Kessell

...I do want Dragonborn, too, tho.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    gardelmgardelm Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Akar's crenshinibon dale. Unfortunately, it leaves LN
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Saw earlier in thread a link to the same vid in french translation. So maybe they just don't want the information in the hands of anyone in close physical proximity to the data center? XD
  • Options
    flomomflomom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Took another look at the background for this whole thing and again this IS it. The mountain peaks in this German preview is the same as the peak in the background for this anagram clue. coincidence? I THINK NOT!

The background in the video looks like the site of the winter event in Twilight Tor and it even has the large dwarf statue of the god Marthammaor Duin that was up the hill from the ice fishing spots. During the winter event if you clicked on the god's statue it said that dwarfs believed it was a way to redeem themselves if they were dishonored. The lore collected during the winter festival said the town of Twilight Tor had been founded over the Vault of the Lost Wayfarer. Don't know if this has anything to do with the anagram, but it should have something to do with the Curse of Black Ice.
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Imo an anagram is about that Order of the Dragon or whatever that's called. You can find their representative imprisoned in the Dread spire. Valindra is defeated (yeah, I know her phylactery isn't destroyed but still) so they will be a new threat for Neverwinter.

Still have no clue how to solve the whole anagram though :D
  • Options
    saelarainsaelarain Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello Folks, I am trying to think of other possible ideas for this anagram. I like to think outside the box as well. My reply for this anagram : Online Ranked Siren Backlash could be "A Silence Broken". If I can think of others I will reply with them.
  • Options
    calicorndcalicornd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    so far i have nashers and blacklake but i have oninedin left and no idea what those spell
  • Options
    hadrielehadriele Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, according to this teaser video for Module 3...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahct7XV_exY

edit: whoops someone beat me to it already!
  • Options
    gharusgharus Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Shaken in rebellion ransacked
  • Options
    saelarainsaelarain Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello Folks, I was thinking of some other ideas, here they are.

Draken Black Ash El Nino Risen
    El Nino Risen Draken Black Ash
    Black Ash draken El Nino Risen
    El Nino Risen Black Ash Draken

Hopefully these are a part of it.
  • Options
    joshanityjoshanity Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This what i have :) : " Lone Darken Risen in Black Ash " ^^
  • Options
    utilyanutilyan Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    This is what I got.......

Dark One is back ran Nine Hells

:D
  • Options
    gharusgharus Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Lone black draken risen in ash
    nine rash draken on black isle
  • Options
    xavor1xavor1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I came out with "Blacklake nashers den in iron"
    Which can be rearranged to something like "Iron nashers' den in blacklake"
  • Options
    everwherebuthereeverwherebuthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    cicadymn wrote: »
    I've got it! By George I've got it!

B E S U R E T O D R I N K Y O U R O V A L T I N E

But what does it MEAN!
    Yes, but you had to buy your decoder ring for 1000 Zen, didn't you.....
  • Options
    roloweaverroloweaver Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Living_Forgotten_Realms:Tymanther_region Order of the dragon could bring about the Dragonborn since they arrive during spellplague through a portal. I just want a Druid class
  • Options
    xavor1xavor1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just had another thought, it could also be "Nashers in iron end Blacklake"
  • Options
    captaincriscocaptaincrisco Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    im gonna have to say there is going to be a ranking system added to PVP and that there will be consequences to anyone who leaves during a match
  • Options
    ylhandrethylhandreth Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Whatever the anagram... Next module is "Curse of Icewind Dale"!!! Yes!!! :)

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/videos-editeurs/0003/00038190/dungeons-dragons-neverwinter-pc-curse-of-icewind-dale-00119089.htm#infos

i know french site but watch the video ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Yep, been posted at least four times already, in this thread. Twice in german, now twice in french. How come we can't get it in Swahili??? XD Just messin' around.
  • Options
    ylhandrethylhandreth Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Didn't checked the whole thread ^^ sry if it's a "re-post" ^^
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,824 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Nice, very nice, but give me the Baldur's Gate module and I'm sold.
  • Options
    tallore1tallore1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lone draken risen in black ash
  • Options
    wanderingfreewanderingfree Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I got something like:

arleon backed nashers link in

I dunno what that would mean but I can definitely make those words.

We are getting bacon?
  • Options
    arontimesarontimes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Crenshinibon darkens a lake. There is an extra L, though.
    Member of Grievance.

Taking a break from Neverwinter indefinitely...
  • Options
    deadshadows86deadshadows86 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Akar Kesell and Crenshinibon?

That's what me and some others got to after deliberation and lore studying and stuff..

well it could be it ... but unfornutaly in french it give "Akar Kessel et Crenshinibon [l]" 1 letter not used ... unless there is a typo and they forgot a e ...

unless there is the same typo than english giving "Akar Kesell et Crenshinibon " letting a useless s ... or they made Kessell ... but it could be it ...
  • Options
    moriktraskmoriktrask Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    C'mon guys! We all know that it's "Black, naked sirens online, Rah!!!"

lol
This discussion has been closed.