test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Community] Show us your Guardian Fighters! (Screenshots)

Comments

• Options
    fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    new shield that will drop from ORC CTA - can be seen here

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1095231
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ill post my Barbarian Apperence ;) - Cleric and GF can accualy have almost same setup for Barbarian like apperence

Here and 2 SS of DC and 1 GF

Still need Fomorian Totemist Symbol other then that i guess i am set.

skrin

skrin

Also got almost same apperence at GF

skrin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lutz086lutz086 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    fauust01 wrote: »
    ye Flail, my bad in spelling

something like

b0a9dc7b7004286f320c1a5f2b6060c4feecd61e_large.jpg

Dude!!!! classic baldur's gate here nice!! a flail would be awsome!! who knows maybe in the upcoming cta!!!
  • Options
    jsmurfedjsmurfed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 39
    edited February 2014
    Verity Shieldheart, currently a work in progress

Bevedo6.jpg

I need to find boots to match the gauntlets. Any ideas?
    Killing orcs is like washing a pig. Turn your back for a second and the filth is back...

The good thing about having three characters at max gives me a choice on how much butt I want to kick. For balls-to-the-wall murder, I go with the Great Weapon Fighter. The Wizard is the one that runs around laughing maniacally yelling "Catch me if you can", while the Guardian Fighter flips you off and is all like "Come at me, bro"
  • Options
    lutz086lutz086 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    kacezet wrote: »
    JQVQ0Mp.jpg
    QsRDEXS.jpg
    tg8FM8K.jpg
    chEOXrm.jpg

nice armor set mind giving us the name loving the armor!!
  • Options
    kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lutz086 wrote: »
    nice armor set mind giving us the name loving the armor!!

Redcap Blood Helm
    Iliyanbruen Ancestral Plate Armor
    Knight Captain's Gauntlets
    Plate Boots +4

All dyed with Ethereal Skies Dye Pack
  • Options
    derikmastersonderikmasterson Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is my GF. Based on original D&D PnP character from 1981. Full Knight Captain Set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jsmurfedjsmurfed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 39
    edited February 2014
    kacezet wrote: »
    Redcap Blood Helm
    Iliyanbruen Ancestral Plate Armor
    Knight Captain's Gauntlets
    Plate Boots +4

All dyed with Ethereal Skies Dye Pack

I have to admit, that it is an extremely cool look. I might just have to gank those boots for my look though... >.>
    Killing orcs is like washing a pig. Turn your back for a second and the filth is back...

The good thing about having three characters at max gives me a choice on how much butt I want to kick. For balls-to-the-wall murder, I go with the Great Weapon Fighter. The Wizard is the one that runs around laughing maniacally yelling "Catch me if you can", while the Guardian Fighter flips you off and is all like "Come at me, bro"
  • Options
    todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    cross2112 wrote: »
    CrossBOZZ.jpg

Hey, guys. I'm looking for these pair of boots, Steel Bulwark Greaves. It's pretty rare since it seems it only comes from the Dread Ring, but if anyone has an unbound version, or if anyone knows someone who has it unbound, I would love to purchase it from you guys say... 150k AD's? That should be a fair price for a pair of boots.

Hopefully someone here can help me to finally complete my set. :(
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I thought Steel Bulwark was the GF "setless" set, like Murderous Jester for TRs and Divine Conduit for DCs. Basically a T2 item but with no set bonus.

But now that you've made me look, I wonder if the boots are one of those silly items that only drops as BoP (like High Prophet boots) and can therefore never be bought.

Edit: Nevermind, I actually linked back to the original image and saw they drop in Dread Vault not Dread Ring, which does explain the shortage... :P
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Here she is, Verity "The Valkyrie"

Front
    MTugFBK.jpg

Back
    Ph3MoTw.jpg

Back (with shield)
    goVDMmP.jpg

Not a fan of how the weapon enchantment aura comes half way down the haft of the polearm though. And yes,,, I did have to take off my soulforged to get a decent shot of the colours

• Options
    todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I thought Steel Bulwark was the GF "setless" set, like Murderous Jester for TRs and Divine Conduit for DCs. Basically a T2 item but with no set bonus.

But now that you've made me look, I wonder if the boots are one of those silly items that only drops as BoP (like High Prophet boots) and can therefore never be bought.

Edit: Nevermind, I actually linked back to the original image and saw they drop in Dread Vault not Dread Ring, which does explain the shortage... :P

Yeah. :( So rare. I run Dread Vaults a lot too. And the last time I saw one in the AH was like, 3 months ago for 75k. I had no AD's at the time, so I missed my chance. The boots are the only thing missing from my transmutes.
  • Options
    kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    small update :)

jksrQ9s.jpg
    4FsFoQ5.jpg
    JRFbFhJ.jpg
    85oC5Kg.jpg
  • Options
    wildfire5wildfire5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My current strongest character, full Timeless Hero set with christmas scarf and Timeless sword
    Yes, I paid for Moon shadow dye to make the Soulforged armor enchantment actually look good. That's a Plaguefire weapon enchantment too.
    wlyu.png
    3b57.png
    I wanna transform the sword into something else. Anyone have any suggestions?

Edit: That's not the timeless shield. I transmuted it into one of the tier 1 shields because I thought it looked better. ^^
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    jsmurfed wrote: »
    Verity Shieldheart, currently a work in progress

Bevedo6.jpg

I need to find boots to match the gauntlets. Any ideas?

The best I can come up with are the Greaves of the Sovereignty. I used the Blessed Gold Dyepack but it makes the layered bit green instead of Gold. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> *shrugs* Goodluck!

fat1xh.jpg

MPB

ADD: What dyepack are you using there?
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    eq1976eq1976 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Anyone have a pic of the Iliyanbruen ancestral shield?
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    ADD: What dyepack are you using there?

Masquerade.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    im lookin for this armors name!!!! Help is appreciated !!!
  • Options
    kauvaskauvas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I will add mine to the mix...

Front_zps90eb83ee.png

Fighting_zps593dc0fe.png
  • Options
    guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I already got responded to this so ...for everyone whos looking for this Armor= Removed from the Game ... oh well
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    wildfire5wildfire5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    eq1976 wrote: »
    Anyone have a pic of the Iliyanbruen ancestral shield?

4c8537f9-f10a-4dfd-9d5f-cb99421fe196_zps016cd6d1.jpg

Also here's an update of my character's equipment with my new transmuted weapon. :3

bb259ef5-028b-4d4c-9745-afaa0bfbe416_zps20df0e2c.jpg
  • Options
    munchkinkittymunchkinkitty Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Fully transmuted to Knight Captain's Armor, Shield transmuted to Shield of Fey. Sword just regular Fomorian Fabled cause I haven't found a good skin yet. All Moonshadow dye
    treasigh1_zpse94600fd.png
    treasigh2_zpse22fa4a9.png
    Brìgh gach cluiche gu dheireadh.
    Ó Treasigh GF
    Ó Murchadh GWF
    Ó Kermichil CW

Ó Pádruig TR
    Ó Dànaidh HR

Ó Fionnlagh DC
    Ó Amhlaidh SW
    Ó Naomhin OP

BLACK LOTUS
  • Options
    poitateh1stpoitateh1st Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    cybercandy001cybercandy001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hers my GF, still only lvl 24 atm, but will be using this transmute up till around 60 then will have to rethink about the style I want, using high harvest dyes for armor and shield. :)

2u76fyr.jpg
  • Options
    detourrdetourr Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hers my GF, still only lvl 24 atm, but will be using this transmute up till around 60 then will have to rethink about the style I want, using high harvest dyes for armor and shield. :)

2u76fyr.jpg

What is the name of your armor set?
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Here is my humble (or not really) pink PvP cheerleader :P
    27xqz47.jpg
    2km244.jpg

detourr wrote: »

I believe it's a transmute of one of those green/blue armors.
  • Options
    cybercandy001cybercandy001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    detourr wrote: »

Sorry about delay answering have been lvling alot lately, anyway here is the new version with new colorway.
    I will be updating most of this to Stalwart Bulwark apart from helm, shield and soon as I can get Spear of the Fey for my weapon I will be set. ;)

2cqzpz8.jpg

Helm = Champions helm of resprite
    Armor = Solar armor
    Arms = Valiant bracers of restoration
    Feet = Valiant greaves of protection
    Shield = Shield of steel bulwark
    Sword = Archons falchion
  • Options
    faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My Guardian Fighter
  • Options