test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Swashbuckler, how many trys did it take?

1235»

Comments

• martydapartymartydaparty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Never got one in 200 tries which is BS! The event shop keeper should of sold them.
  • synaps4synaps4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Never got one in 200 tries which is BS! The event shop keeper should of sold them.

Same. At least 70 times on multiple characters and never saw one.

This event wasted a ton of my time and I have nothing to show for it. Very unhappy with the game over this atm.
  • azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I've pulled about 113 runs and never saw a single thing of value aside from a blue random drop.
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
  • tigerspawn1tigerspawn1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I ran CTA 23 times with my DC before I got one. I ran it over 100 times between my level 60 GF, GWF, CW, TR and never got one. I ran it once with my level 20 HR and got one. Than on my 7th run with my HR I received another.
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ran the thing enough times to get the Main and Offhand skins for a TR, the Pegleg, and ten of the Artificer Packs. Never saw a Companion. Did save up those Brutals though. They will certainly come in handy.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    got my swashbuckler on my 3rd run..........................
  • roller300roller300 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    trickster rogue> got it 10th run
    control wizard> got it around 20+ runs
    hunter ranger> got it around 30+ runs
    great weapon fighter> no luck (30+ runs)
  • silentraven72silentraven72 Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I ran my main TR over 30 times, got 2 in a row towards the end of that, then got one more a day and a half later. No idea how many total runs, but was able to give one to a friend that didn't get one. Might have gotten more if my internet hadn't been giving problems :/
  • coldfire2038coldfire2038 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    on my CW i got it in like 20 runs, then got another 3 runs later, my HR after about 55 got none, and my GWF got 6, 1st after the 5th run and then almost ever other run i got one
  • return2noxreturn2nox Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    after 15 runs in total I got my first one on my TR's 2nd run.
  • imanold1tooimanold1too Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lvl 60 TR, 1st one at 50 runs, 2nd after +18, 3rd after +6, 4th after +6....... Did 115 runs, yes I like CTA's
    Have 2802 medallions, waitin' for vendor to return.... Giskard
  • emsomaemsoma Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    where is the call to arms merchant located
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Protector's Enclave, east stairs, on the "Old Ship" platform with wooden floor.